Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Honorable Member

Powerpuff girls - The kids in the playground asked for some kind of mural, they did not persuade me for a long time ^^

Edited by Tatsumaru
  • Metin2 Dev 2
  • Sad 1
  • Lmao 1
  • Love 5

GhwYizE.gif

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/16751-3d-art-tatsumaru/page/8/#findComment-157639
Share on other sites

  • 8 months later...
  • Honorable Member

Loading
.gif
.gif
Download: https://mega.nz/file/z9VHjbQZ#mgaiABETuzMMaoclldTnNr4we3MzkEKNaqD3E_OpI48 or M2DL

Edited by Tatsumaru
  • Metin2 Dev 1
  • Lmao 4
  • Love 1
  • Love 10

GhwYizE.gif

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/16751-3d-art-tatsumaru/page/8/#findComment-163214
Share on other sites

  • 1 month later...
  • Honorable Member

The characters from Metin are popping out of my screen. They're running around the whole house. I don't know what to do with them.

 


.gif .gif

Edited by Tatsumaru
  • Smile Tear 1
  • Lmao 4
  • Love 1

GhwYizE.gif

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/16751-3d-art-tatsumaru/page/8/#findComment-163948
Share on other sites

  • 2 months later...
  • Honorable Member

My friend and I noticed a bird in trouble and tried to save it. Unfortunately, we were unsuccessful and today the bird is feasting with its brothers in the tree at the gates of Valhalla. The story is sad, but the editing of the film is quite interesting, so I decided to show you this film.

 

  • Angry 1
  • Cry 2
  • Scream 2

GhwYizE.gif

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/16751-3d-art-tatsumaru/page/8/#findComment-165472
Share on other sites

  • 2 months later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hello!

I need to write it here because I cannot send private message. Is it possibble to export .fbx to .gr2 animations and models from blender or maya? I would like to make few animations for metin2 but as far as I know only 3dsmax support export to .gr2 format. I do not want to download pirated 3dsmax because I have official autodesk license on my PC.

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/16751-3d-art-tatsumaru/page/8/#findComment-170464
Share on other sites

  • Honorable Member
16 hours ago, Pegga said:

Hello!

I need to write it here because I cannot send private message. Is it possibble to export .fbx to .gr2 animations and models from blender or maya? I would like to make few animations for metin2 but as far as I know only 3dsmax support export to .gr2 format. I do not want to download pirated 3dsmax because I have official autodesk license on my PC.

I don't know if there's a GR2 exporter for Blender, but I think there is one for Maya. In any case, if you can't find anything, just save your project in a format that can be opened in 3ds Max and do the final export from there.

GhwYizE.gif

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/16751-3d-art-tatsumaru/page/8/#findComment-170476
Share on other sites

On 4/23/2025 at 12:09 AM, Tatsumaru said:

I don't know if there's a GR2 exporter for Blender, but I think there is one for Maya. In any case, if you can't find anything, just save your project in a format that can be opened in 3ds Max and do the final export from there.

yee. I would like to use 3dsmax but Autodesk do not offers old versions of max that work with .gr2 plugin and as I said I cannot download pirated version in the same PC that I have other official autodesk softwares

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/16751-3d-art-tatsumaru/page/8/#findComment-170502
Share on other sites

  • Honorable Member
6 hours ago, Pegga said:

yee. I would like to use 3dsmax but Autodesk do not offers old versions of max that work with .gr2 plugin and as I said I cannot download pirated version in the same PC that I have other official autodesk softwares

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

  • kekw 1

GhwYizE.gif

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/16751-3d-art-tatsumaru/page/8/#findComment-170511
Share on other sites

  • 9 months later...
  • Honorable Member

A seductive Valentine’s shaman. I’m sure more than one of you has met such a horny shaman on a game chat, spent the whole evening with her, and only God knows what you were doing and what you were writing about xd

Best regards 😉


.png

Edited by Tatsumaru
  • Smile Tear 1
  • Think 1
  • Love 1

GhwYizE.gif

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/16751-3d-art-tatsumaru/page/8/#findComment-174247
Share on other sites

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.