Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Honorable Member

My bird feeder prototype made of euro pallet. The ramp inside the chimney is designed to automatically refill the grains in the trough as the grains gradually disappear. hehe
Perhaps I will make one more, but in a very polished version.

164131Action-16-12-2021-00-30-15.gif

164207233.png

Edited by Tatsumaru
  • Scream 1
  • Lmao 1
  • Good 1
  • Love 4
  • Love 2

GhwYizE.gif

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/16751-3d-art-tatsumaru/page/7/#findComment-146115
Share on other sites

  • Premium
5 hours ago, Tatsumaru said:

My bird feeder prototype made of euro pallet. The ramp inside the chimney is designed to automatically refill the grains in the trough as the grains gradually disappear. hehe
Perhaps I will make one more, but in a very polished version.

164131Action-16-12-2021-00-30-15.gif

164207233.png

Most wholesome thing I've seen in this forum

  • Lmao 2
Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/16751-3d-art-tatsumaru/page/7/#findComment-146120
Share on other sites

  • Honorable Member

Destroyed button.

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

If anyone would like to try to do a similar animation I recommend Adobe After Effect. I am not an expert in this field, but I have prepared, a short tutorial on how we can do this. In my example, the button falls apart, but you can easily make an exploding button. You can find out more on youtube under the phrase After Effects Shatter.

 

Edited by Metin2 Dev
Core X - External 2 Internal
  • Metin2 Dev 2
  • Scream 1
  • Good 1
  • Love 1
  • Love 3

GhwYizE.gif

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/16751-3d-art-tatsumaru/page/7/#findComment-146253
Share on other sites

  • Honorable Member

Realistic specular behavior.
By default, the texture responsible for shine is in constant motion, which is why the armors are constantly shimmering. We're used to it, but it's not real specular behavior. If we were to stop the texture movement, the effect would be:
bEs7zOh.gif zpGd7xJ.gif

The effect is better when you see the armor in the game with your own eyes. I recommend testing for yourself.
Is this a better effect than the standard one? I think it's a matter of habit because both variants are pretty.

Userinterface/PythonaAplication.cpp
This line of code is responsible for the speed at which the texture moves. if we change the value to 0, the texture will not move. As a result, the armor will sparkle only when you move the camera or character.

double g_specularSpd=0.007f;

Put the new specular map in: etc\ymir work\special

221907spheremap.jpg

 

It's just such a curiosity that day ?

Edited by Metin2 Dev
Core X - External 2 Internal
  • Metin2 Dev 2
  • Scream 1
  • Love 1
  • Love 9

GhwYizE.gif

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/16751-3d-art-tatsumaru/page/7/#findComment-146276
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • Honorable Member

giphy.gif giphy.gif

Alternate stealth. By default, this skill does not have any special animation.

Edited by Metin2 Dev
Core X - External 2 Internal
  • Metin2 Dev 1
  • Good 4
  • Love 13

GhwYizE.gif

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/16751-3d-art-tatsumaru/page/7/#findComment-148506
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...
  • Honorable Member

Workaround for the DDS format problem (photoshop).

For some time photoshop has have a problem with an older version of NVIDIA Texture Tools. When trying to open a texture.dds the program crashes. However saving to dds format still works. Interestingly, after saving the texture to dds format, we can already load textures.dds. The workaround seems OK, but we have to repeat this action every time we start the program. To make lives a little easier, we create an automated Action that will do the workaround for us in a flash.

After creating an Action, all you have to do is press play whenever you turn on the program.

  • Metin2 Dev 2
  • Good 2
  • Love 2

GhwYizE.gif

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/16751-3d-art-tatsumaru/page/7/#findComment-148726
Share on other sites

  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • Honorable Member

DymAF2Z.gif
The original ymir sword released for hallowen in 2015. I added a simple animation.
giphy.webp

Mega (or Metin2 Download)

Edited by Metin2 Dev
Core X - External 2 Internal
  • Metin2 Dev 2
  • Smile Tear 1
  • Good 1
  • Love 4
  • Love 3

GhwYizE.gif

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/16751-3d-art-tatsumaru/page/7/#findComment-152016
Share on other sites

  • Honorable Member

Shinso vs Jinno final duel.

Spoiler

GuRKTdg.gif

 

Edited by Metin2 Dev
Core X - External 2 Internal
  • kekw 8
  • Smile Tear 2
  • Confused 1
  • Scream 1
  • Lmao 6
  • Love 2

GhwYizE.gif

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/16751-3d-art-tatsumaru/page/7/#findComment-152059
Share on other sites

  • 1 month later...
  • Honorable Member

In response to my special announcement about decorating the logo, one of the owners of the Seishin server wrote to me. Since no one else took the opportunity I decided to decorate just this logo. Here are the results:

qZuLmBu.png

A simple edit, but I think a nice one.

 

Edited by Metin2 Dev
Core X - External 2 Internal
  • Good 1
  • Love 6

GhwYizE.gif

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/16751-3d-art-tatsumaru/page/7/#findComment-152613
Share on other sites

  • Premium
On 10/26/2022 at 11:25 PM, Tatsumaru said:

In response to my special announcement about decorating the logo, one of the owners of the Seishin server wrote to me. Since no one else took the opportunity I decided to decorate just this logo. Here are the results:

qZuLmBu.png

A simple edit, but I think a nice one.

 

Looks awesome! Great work

  • Love 1
Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/16751-3d-art-tatsumaru/page/7/#findComment-152632
Share on other sites

  • Honorable Member

Logo for a private server. This is a variant of one of several that I prepared for the owner. Unfortunately, the owners did not express a definite satisfaction and, to be honest, I do not know if they will decide to use this logo. Nevertheless, I think the logo came out quite nicely and is worth showing.

lH9xJ6U.png

Edited by Metin2 Dev
Core X - External 2 Internal
  • Metin2 Dev 2
  • Good 1
  • Love 1
  • Love 2

GhwYizE.gif

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/16751-3d-art-tatsumaru/page/7/#findComment-152681
Share on other sites

  • Active Member
46 minutes ago, Tatsumaru said:

Logo for a private server. This is a variant of one of several that I prepared for the owner. Unfortunately, the owners did not express a definite satisfaction and, to be honest, I do not know if they will decide to use this logo. Nevertheless, I think the logo came out quite nicely and is worth showing.

lH9xJ6U.png

I like it, it remind of the original Metin2 logo.

  • Love 1
Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/16751-3d-art-tatsumaru/page/7/#findComment-152684
Share on other sites

  • 3 weeks later...
  • Honorable Member

Lady Sura, first child and firstborn daughter of Uriel, queen of the first people on the server and ruler of the three kingdoms,, shisnoo, jinnoo and chunjoo. Liberator of the oppressed on the BO spot. Tomorrow I will test the texture and share this black magic-soaked costume.

51TZnkb.gif

WOmVHpa.gif

 

 

 

Edited by Metin2 Dev
Core X - External 2 Internal
  • Metin2 Dev 1
  • Eyes 1
  • Scream 4
  • Good 2
  • Love 1
  • Love 7

GhwYizE.gif

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/16751-3d-art-tatsumaru/page/7/#findComment-153054
Share on other sites

  • Active Member
18 minutes ago, Tatsumaru said:

Lady Sura, first child and firstborn daughter of Uriel, queen of the first people on the server and ruler of the three kingdoms,, shisnoo, jinnoo and chunjoo. Liberator of the oppressed on the BO spot.

51TZnkb.gif

WOmVHpa.gif

 

 

 

Great work, textures are beautiful.

Edited by Metin2 Dev
Core X - External 2 Internal
  • Love 1
Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/16751-3d-art-tatsumaru/page/7/#findComment-153055
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • Honorable Member

Recently I was tasked with decorating an existing logo in Christmas themes. It turned out quite climatically and more importantly, the client is very satisfied.

zeBaarC.png

Edited by Metin2 Dev
Core X - External 2 Internal
  • Metin2 Dev 1
  • Love 7

GhwYizE.gif

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/16751-3d-art-tatsumaru/page/7/#findComment-153822
Share on other sites

  • 2 months later...
  • Honorable Member

I played with artificial intelligence for a while and here are the results. Images generated based on the entered criteria. I wonder how much artificial intelligence mixes images to get such effects. Are the authors of the drawings able to recognize their line in the generated images.
tk3dbMW.png fzeI50F.png 

EmvOPAL.png Xjx6QIl.png

Edited by Metin2 Dev
Core X - External 2 Internal
  • Metin2 Dev 1
  • Scream 1
  • Good 1
  • Love 4

GhwYizE.gif

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/16751-3d-art-tatsumaru/page/7/#findComment-155728
Share on other sites

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.