Jump to content

New Dungeon - Solitary II Map


Recommended Posts

  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
On ١٠‏/٧‏/٢٠١٧ at 11:47 PM, Ace said:

alle what you Need for create own solitary dungeon is on this pack mates

i have show on the worldeditor tutorial 18 how to create it :)

just leave a like for show me you like my work

 

do you have this tutorial in the English language? 

+ I need to learn how to create maps. 

+ idk anything about it :D 

SRRY For Bothering. 

  • Love 1
  • 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 6 months later...
  • Honorable Member

Readme:

Spoiler
Quote

Download: http://profizockers.com/solitary/solitary
Passwort: 9694101101

for donations: paypal.me/iace
im working hard on my map's. all
my map's are for free, you cant donate
if you want.

 

Map + Assets:

This is the hidden content, please

Environment:

This is the hidden content, please

 

  • Metin2 Dev 23
  • Scream 1
  • Lmao 1
  • Good 6
  • muscle 1
  • Love 9
On 4/30/2020 at 11:36 PM, ASIKOO said:

#Restored

Hi, there is an error. The download that has been uploaded belongs to the first version of this map and not the second one posted by the author years ago. If anyone were to have the second version, which is what is shown in the photos. Sharing would be appreciated: P

  • 1 month later...
  • 2 years later...

Hello friends,
I never finished this map, and yet I work on it from time to time
once a year for 1 hour. I thought I'd post it to you guys and maybe
someone can use it, maybe for educational purposes? Please do not pass
it off as your own, as the structure comes entirely from me.

The download includes the map and the entire "ymir work" map folder.
That means simply pushing it into drive (D) and you can edit it.
So this is the same map that you will find on the first page, so the screens 
are from this one.

Have fun crafting and learning.

MAP IS NOT FINISHED. I WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY KICKS OR ANYTHING ELSE.

Minimap: 

Download: 
>

This is the hidden content, please

Password: forevermetin2

Best regards

 

Edited by Ace
  • Metin2 Dev 42
  • Eyes 2
  • Dislove 1
  • Smile Tear 1
  • Scream 1
  • Good 14
  • muscle 1
  • Love 2
  • Love 38
  • Forum Moderator
1 hour ago, Ace said:

Hello friends,
I never finished this map, and yet I work on it from time to time
once a year for 1 hour. I thought I'd post it to you guys and maybe
someone can use it, maybe for educational purposes? Please do not pass
it off as your own, as the structure comes entirely from me.

The download includes the map and the entire "ymir work" map folder.
That means simply pushing it into drive (D) and you can edit it.
So this is the same map that you will find on the first page, so the screens 
are from this one.

Have fun crafting and learning.

MAP IS NOT FINISHED. I WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY KICKS OR ANYTHING ELSE.

Minimap: 

Download:
>

This is the hidden content, please

 

Best regards

 

Thank you for your reupload, however what is the password of the rar please?

  • Smile Tear 1
  • Good 1

Gurgarath
coming soon
My Services

  • Honorable Member
28 minutes ago, Gurgarath said:

Thank you for your reupload, however what is the password of the rar please?

forevermetin2

  • Lmao 1
  • Good 2

GhwYizE.gif

21 hours ago, Tatsumaru said:

forevermetin2

Omg... Thank you, I totally forgot to mention the password, you clairvoyant.

 

PS: Video for how to load the map right

Spoiler

 

 

Edited by Ace
  • Good 1
  • Love 1
  • 2 months later...

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.