Jump to content

Recommended Posts

M2 Download Center

This is the hidden content, please
( Internal )

Spoiler

27515455c232ca180f41158b8766abff055207.p

Hey guys today i have a nice upload for you all.Today i would like to release the Loyal Metin2 Homepage!

Download Link :

This is the hidden content, please

  • Metin2 Dev 140
  • kekw 3
  • Eyes 3
  • Angry 1
  • Not Good 4
  • Sad 4
  • Cry 1
  • Think 7
  • Confused 1
  • Scream 2
  • Lmao 2
  • Good 63
  • muscle 2
  • Love 16
  • Love 123
Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/14015-loyal-metin2-homepage/
Share on other sites

  • 3 years later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...

getting " Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to undefined function mysql_connect() in C:\xampp\htdocs\inc\configurare.php:11 Stack trace: #0 C:\xampp\htdocs\index.php(7): include_once() #1 {main} thrown in C:\xampp\htdocs\inc\configurare.php on line 11"

any ideea why? I've done the config properly (typed down correct ip and pass like on I did when I tried different homepages) and I'm getting that error, different webpages work with same config.

Edited by anton96
Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/14015-loyal-metin2-homepage/#findComment-153724
Share on other sites

  • Premium
4 minutes ago, anton96 said:

getting " Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to undefined function mysql_connect() in C:\xampp\htdocs\inc\configurare.php:11 Stack trace: #0 C:\xampp\htdocs\index.php(7): include_once() #1 {main} thrown in C:\xampp\htdocs\inc\configurare.php on line 11"

any ideea why? I've done the config properly (typed down correct ip and pass like on I did when I tried different homepages) and I'm getting that error, different webpages work with same config.

 

Just now, TAUMP said:

mysql_connect() replace with mysqli_connect() in configurare.php

 

Edited by TAUMP


 

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/14015-loyal-metin2-homepage/#findComment-153725
Share on other sites

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.