Jump to content

Recommended Posts

In file included from main.cpp:14:
shop_manager.h:40:7: warning: no newline at end of file
In file included from ../../../Extern/include/boost/regex.h:22,
                 from ../../../Extern/include/gtest/internal/gtest-port.h:277,
                 from ../../../Extern/include/gtest/internal/gtest-internal.h:40,
                 from ../../../Extern/include/gtest/gtest.h:57,
                 from main.cpp:82:
../../../Extern/include/boost/cregex.hpp:24:34: error: boost/regex/config.hpp: No such file or directory
../../../Extern/include/boost/cregex.hpp:27:37: error: boost/regex/v4/cregex.hpp: No such file or directory
shopEx.cpp: In member function 'virtual int CShopEx::Buy(CHARACTER*, BYTE)':
shopEx.cpp:159: warning: comparison between signed and unsigned integer expressions
item_manager_read_tables.cpp: In member function 'bool ITEM_MANAGER::ReadMonsterDropItemGroup(const char*)':
item_manager_read_tables.cpp:637: warning: unused variable 'pkGroup'
shop_manager.cpp: In function 'bool ConvertToShopItemTable(CGroupNode*, TShopTableEx&)':
shop_manager.cpp:473: warning: comparison between signed and unsigned integer expressions
group_text_parse_tree.h: In member function 'bool CGroupNode::CGroupNodeRow::GetValue(int, T&) const [with T = unsigned int]':
group_text_parse_tree.h:175:   instantiated from 'bool CGroupNode::GetValue(const std::string&, int, T&) const [with T = DWORD]'
shop_manager.cpp:381:   instantiated from here
group_text_parse_tree.h:228: warning: comparison between signed and unsigned integer expressions
group_text_parse_tree.h: In member function 'bool CGroupNode::CGroupNodeRow::GetValue(int, T&) const [with T = std::basic_string<char, std::char_traits<char>, std::allocator<char> >]':
group_text_parse_tree.h:175:   instantiated from 'bool CGroupNode::GetValue(const std::string&, int, T&) const [with T = std::string]'
shop_manager.cpp:387:   instantiated from here
group_text_parse_tree.h:228: warning: comparison between signed and unsigned integer expressions
group_text_parse_tree.h: In member function 'bool CGroupNode::CGroupNodeRow::GetValue(int, T&) const [with T = unsigned char]':
group_text_parse_tree.h:136:   instantiated from 'bool CGroupNode::GetValue(size_t, const std::string&, T&) const [with T = BYTE]'
shop_manager.cpp:442:   instantiated from here
group_text_parse_tree.h:228: warning: comparison between signed and unsigned integer expressions
In file included from ../../../Extern/include/gtest/internal/gtest-port.h:277,
                 from ../../../Extern/include/gtest/internal/gtest-internal.h:40,
                 from ../../../Extern/include/gtest/gtest.h:57,
                 from main.cpp:82:
../../../Extern/include/boost/regex.h:30: error: 'boost::regoff_t' has not been declared
../../../Extern/include/boost/regex.h:31: error: 'boost::regex_tA' has not been declared
../../../Extern/include/boost/regex.h:32: error: 'boost::regmatch_t' has not been declared
../../../Extern/include/boost/regex.h:33: error: 'boost::REG_BASIC' has not been declared
../../../Extern/include/boost/regex.h:34: error: 'boost::REG_EXTENDED' has not been declared
../../../Extern/include/boost/regex.h:35: error: 'boost::REG_ICASE' has not been declared
../../../Extern/include/boost/regex.h:36: error: 'boost::REG_NOSUB' has not been declared
../../../Extern/include/boost/regex.h:37: error: 'boost::REG_NEWLINE' has not been declared
../../../Extern/include/boost/regex.h:38: error: 'boost::REG_NOSPEC' has not been declared
../../../Extern/include/boost/regex.h:39: error: 'boost::REG_PEND' has not been declared
../../../Extern/include/boost/regex.h:40: error: 'boost::REG_DUMP' has not been declared
../../../Extern/include/boost/regex.h:41: error: 'boost::REG_NOCOLLATE' has not been declared
../../../Extern/include/boost/regex.h:42: error: 'boost::REG_ESCAPE_IN_LISTS' has not been declared
../../../Extern/include/boost/regex.h:43: error: 'boost::REG_NEWLINE_ALT' has not been declared
../../../Extern/include/boost/regex.h:44: error: 'boost::REG_PERL' has not been declared
../../../Extern/include/boost/regex.h:45: error: 'boost::REG_AWK' has not been declared
../../../Extern/include/boost/regex.h:46: error: 'boost::REG_GREP' has not been declared
../../../Extern/include/boost/regex.h:47: error: 'boost::REG_EGREP' has not been declared
../../../Extern/include/boost/regex.h:48: error: 'boost::REG_ASSERT' has not been declared
../../../Extern/include/boost/regex.h:49: error: 'boost::REG_INVARG' has not been declared
../../../Extern/include/boost/regex.h:50: error: 'boost::REG_ATOI' has not been declared
../../../Extern/include/boost/regex.h:51: error: 'boost::REG_ITOA' has not been declared
../../../Extern/include/boost/regex.h:53: error: 'boost::REG_NOTBOL' has not been declared
../../../Extern/include/boost/regex.h:54: error: 'boost::REG_NOTEOL' has not been declared
../../../Extern/include/boost/regex.h:55: error: 'boost::REG_STARTEND' has not been declared
../../../Extern/include/boost/regex.h:57: error: 'boost::reg_comp_flags' has not been declared
../../../Extern/include/boost/regex.h:58: error: 'boost::reg_exec_flags' has not been declared
../../../Extern/include/boost/regex.h:59: error: 'boost::regcompA' has not been declared
../../../Extern/include/boost/regex.h:60: error: 'boost::regerrorA' has not been declared
../../../Extern/include/boost/regex.h:61: error: 'boost::regexecA' has not been declared
../../../Extern/include/boost/regex.h:62: error: 'boost::regfreeA' has not been declared
../../../Extern/include/boost/regex.h:65: error: 'boost::regcompW' has not been declared
../../../Extern/include/boost/regex.h:66: error: 'boost::regerrorW' has not been declared
../../../Extern/include/boost/regex.h:67: error: 'boost::regexecW' has not been declared
../../../Extern/include/boost/regex.h:68: error: 'boost::regfreeW' has not been declared
../../../Extern/include/boost/regex.h:69: error: 'boost::regex_tW' has not been declared
../../../Extern/include/boost/regex.h:72: error: 'boost::REG_NOERROR' has not been declared
../../../Extern/include/boost/regex.h:73: error: 'boost::REG_NOMATCH' has not been declared
../../../Extern/include/boost/regex.h:74: error: 'boost::REG_BADPAT' has not been declared
../../../Extern/include/boost/regex.h:75: error: 'boost::REG_ECOLLATE' has not been declared
../../../Extern/include/boost/regex.h:76: error: 'boost::REG_ECTYPE' has not been declared
../../../Extern/include/boost/regex.h:77: error: 'boost::REG_EESCAPE' has not been declared
../../../Extern/include/boost/regex.h:78: error: 'boost::REG_ESUBREG' has not been declared
../../../Extern/include/boost/regex.h:79: error: 'boost::REG_EBRACK' has not been declared
../../../Extern/include/boost/regex.h:80: error: 'boost::REG_EPAREN' has not been declared
../../../Extern/include/boost/regex.h:81: error: 'boost::REG_EBRACE' has not been declared
../../../Extern/include/boost/regex.h:82: error: 'boost::REG_BADBR' has not been declared
../../../Extern/include/boost/regex.h:83: error: 'boost::REG_ERANGE' has not been declared
../../../Extern/include/boost/regex.h:84: error: 'boost::REG_ESPACE' has not been declared
../../../Extern/include/boost/regex.h:85: error: 'boost::REG_BADRPT' has not been declared
../../../Extern/include/boost/regex.h:86: error: 'boost::REG_EEND' has not been declared
../../../Extern/include/boost/regex.h:87: error: 'boost::REG_ESIZE' has not been declared
../../../Extern/include/boost/regex.h:88: error: 'boost::REG_ERPAREN' has not been declared
../../../Extern/include/boost/regex.h:89: error: 'boost::REG_EMPTY' has not been declared
../../../Extern/include/boost/regex.h:90: error: 'boost::REG_E_MEMORY' has not been declared
../../../Extern/include/boost/regex.h:91: error: 'boost::REG_E_UNKNOWN' has not been declared
../../../Extern/include/boost/regex.h:92: error: 'boost::reg_errcode_t' has not been declared
In file included from ../../../Extern/include/gtest/internal/gtest-internal.h:40,
                 from ../../../Extern/include/gtest/gtest.h:57,
                 from main.cpp:82:
../../../Extern/include/gtest/internal/gtest-port.h:870: error: 'regex_t' does not name a type
../../../Extern/include/gtest/internal/gtest-port.h:871: error: 'regex_t' does not name a type
item_manager_read_tables.cpp:627: warning: 'pkGroup' may be used uninitialized in this function
main.cpp: In function 'int main(int, char**)':
main.cpp:522: error: '__SVN_VERSION__' was not declared in this scope
gmake: *** [.obj/main.o] Error 1
gmake: *** Waiting for unfinished jobs....
../../../Extern/include/cryptopp/misc.h: At global scope:
../../../Extern/include/cryptopp/misc.h:548: warning: 'std::string CryptoPP::StringNarrow(const wchar_t*, bool)' defined but not used

iRemix

 

your error

gmake: *** No rule to make target `/usr/local/include/boost/regex/config.hpp', needed by `OBJDIR/main.o'.  Stop.
gmake: *** Waiting for unfinished jobs....
my solution
upload to dir boost in /usr/include

 

  • Metin2 Dev 1
  • Angry 1
  • Love 1
  • Love 3

 

iRemix

 

your error

gmake: *** No rule to make target `/usr/local/include/boost/regex/config.hpp', needed by `OBJDIR/main.o'.  Stop.
gmake: *** Waiting for unfinished jobs....
my solution
upload to dir boost in /usr/include

 

http://pastebin.com/EfEjzxVJ

10x I redo my tutorial tone my database bug forever!

Up Help me please :(

 

 

 

Help me please

 

Bug Database

#0 0x28404930 in strtoul_l () from /lib/libc.so.7
#1 0x28404b9d in strtoul () from /lib/libc.so.7
#2 0x080ce7ee in mysql_set_character_set ()
#3 0x080d9715 in CAsyncSQL::QueryLocaleSet ()
#4 0x080510e0 in CDBManager::SetLocale (this=0x28821b00,
szLocale=0x28856b0c "latin1") at DBManager.cpp:172
#5 0x0805d2c5 in CClientManager::InitializeLocalization (this=0xbfbfd35c)
at ClientManager.cpp:3686
#6 0x0805dfad in CClientManager::Initialize (this=0xbfbfd35c)
at ClientManager.cpp:95
#7 0x0804feae in Start () at Main.cpp:381
#8 0x080500c5 in main () at Main.cpp:88
 
when I start

Serveur de Production
Log Off
AsyncSQL: connected to localhost (reconnect 1)
Success PLAYER
AsyncSQL: connected to localhost (reconnect 1)
Success ACCOUNT
AsyncSQL: connected to localhost (reconnect 1)
Success COMMON
AsyncSQL: connected to localhost (reconnect 1)
Success HOTBACKUP

it should be like this

Serveur de Production
Log Off
AsyncSQL: connected to localhost (reconnect 1)
Success PLAYER
AsyncSQL: connected to localhost (reconnect 1)
Success ACCOUNT
AsyncSQL: connected to localhost (reconnect 1)
AsyncSQL: connected to localhost (reconnect 1)
AsyncSQL: connected to localhost (reconnect 1)
Success COMMON
AsyncSQL: connected to localhost (reconnect 1)
AsyncSQL: connected to localhost (reconnect 1)
AsyncSQL: connected to localhost (reconnect 1)
Success HOTBACKUP
AsyncSQL: connected to localhost (reconnect 1)
AsyncSQL: connected to localhost (reconnect 1)
AsyncSQL: connected to localhost (reconnect 1)
AsyncSQL: connected to localhost (reconnect 1)
▒׽▒Ʈ ▒▒▒▒▒▒ ▒▒▒ϴ▒. ▒״▒▒ ▒▒▒▒▒մϴ▒.
▒׽▒Ʈ ▒▒▒▒▒▒ ▒▒▒ϴ▒. ▒״▒▒ ▒▒▒▒▒մϴ▒.
item_proto_test.txt ▒▒▒▒▒ ▒о▒▒▒▒ ▒▒▒߽▒ϴ▒
item_proto_test.txt ▒▒▒▒▒ ▒о▒▒▒▒ ▒▒▒߽▒ϴ▒

 

 

someone has a configured virtual machine to compile that I can spend?

"Some come to see you fall, others come pick you up
Some come make you smile, others will make you cry
Some lie by lie, lie to deceive others "

 

my error ...

gmake[1]: Leaving directory `

I need help, I can not ...

root@AleXso:/usr/ports/lang/gcc48 # cd /usr/src/novaline/Server
root@AleXso:/usr/src/novaline/Server # gmake
Makefile:47: warning: overriding recipe for target `libserverkey'
Makefile:13: warning: ignoring old recipe for target `libserverkey'
gmake: Warning: File `Makefile' has modification time 28114 s in the future
gmake -C libthecore/src dep
gmake[1]: Entering directory `/usr/src/novaline/Server/libthecore/src'
g++ -Wall -O2 -pipe -mtune=i686 -g -I../include -MM *.c > Depend
gmake[1]: Leaving directory `/usr/src/novaline/Server/libthecore/src'
gmake -C libthecore/src clean
gmake[1]: Entering directory `/usr/src/novaline/Server/libthecore/src'
rm -f *.o
rm -f ../lib/libthecore.a
gmake[1]: Leaving directory `/usr/src/novaline/Server/libthecore/src'
gmake -C libthecore/src
gmake[1]: Entering directory `/usr/src/novaline/Server/libthecore/src'
gmake ../lib/libthecore.a
gmake[2]: Entering directory `/usr/src/novaline/Server/libthecore/src'
g++ -Wall -O2 -pipe -mtune=i686 -g -I../include -c socket.c
g++ -Wall -O2 -pipe -mtune=i686 -g -I../include -c fdwatch.c
fdwatch.c: In function 'void fdwatch_clear_event(fdwatch*, socket_t, unsigned int)':
fdwatch.c:163: warning: comparison between signed and unsigned integer expressions
fdwatch.c:165: warning: comparison between signed and unsigned integer expressions
fdwatch.c: In function 'int fdwatch_check_event(fdwatch*, socket_t, unsigned int)':
fdwatch.c:173: warning: comparison between signed and unsigned integer expressions
fdwatch.c:175: warning: comparison between signed and unsigned integer expressions
fdwatch.c: In function 'int fdwatch_get_ident(fdwatch*, unsigned int)':
fdwatch.c:207: warning: comparison between signed and unsigned integer expressions
fdwatch.c: In function 'void* fdwatch_get_client_data(fdwatch*, unsigned int)':
fdwatch.c:225: warning: comparison between signed and unsigned integer expressions
g++ -Wall -O2 -pipe -mtune=i686 -g -I../include -c buffer.c
g++ -Wall -O2 -pipe -mtune=i686 -g -I../include -c signal.c
g++ -Wall -O2 -pipe -mtune=i686 -g -I../include -c log.c
g++ -Wall -O2 -pipe -mtune=i686 -g -I../include -c utils.c
g++ -Wall -O2 -pipe -mtune=i686 -g -I../include -c kstbl.c
g++ -Wall -O2 -pipe -mtune=i686 -g -I../include -c hangul.c
hangul.c: In function 'const char* first_han(const BYTE*)':
hangul.c:47: warning: deprecated conversion from string constant to 'char*'
g++ -Wall -O2 -pipe -mtune=i686 -g -I../include -c heart.c
g++ -Wall -O2 -pipe -mtune=i686 -g -I../include -c main.c
g++ -Wall -O2 -pipe -mtune=i686 -g -I../include -c tea.c
g++ -Wall -O2 -pipe -mtune=i686 -g -I../include -c des.c
DES_table.h:164: warning: 'KeyPerm' defined but not used
g++ -Wall -O2 -pipe -mtune=i686 -g -I../include -c gost.c
g++ -Wall -O2 -pipe -mtune=i686 -g -I../include -c memcpy.c
if [ ! -d ../lib ]; then mkdir ../lib; fi
ar cru ../lib/libthecore.a socket.o fdwatch.o buffer.o signal.o log.o utils.o kstbl.o hangul.o heart.o main.o tea.o des.o gost.o memcpy.o
ranlib ../lib/libthecore.a
chmod 700 ../lib/libthecore.a
gmake[2]: Leaving directory `/usr/src/novaline/Server/libthecore/src'
gmake[1]: Leaving directory `/usr/src/novaline/Server/libthecore/src'
gmake -C libgame/src dep
gmake[1]: Entering directory `/usr/src/novaline/Server/libgame/src'
touch Depend
g++ -Wall -O2 -pipe -mtune=i686 -fno-exceptions -I../include -MM *.cc > Depend
gmake[1]: Leaving directory `/usr/src/novaline/Server/libgame/src'
gmake -C libgame/src clean
gmake[1]: Entering directory `/usr/src/novaline/Server/libgame/src'
rm -f *.o
rm -f ../lib/libgame.a
gmake[1]: Leaving directory `/usr/src/novaline/Server/libgame/src'
gmake -C libgame/src
gmake[1]: Entering directory `/usr/src/novaline/Server/libgame/src'
gmake ../lib/libgame.a
gmake[2]: Entering directory `/usr/src/novaline/Server/libgame/src'
g++ -Wall -O2 -pipe -mtune=i686 -fno-exceptions -I../include -c grid.cc
g++ -Wall -O2 -pipe -mtune=i686 -fno-exceptions -I../include -c attribute.cc
g++ -Wall -O2 -pipe -mtune=i686 -fno-exceptions -I../include -c targa.cc
if [ ! -d ../lib ]; then mkdir ../lib; fi
ar cru ../lib/libgame.a grid.o attribute.o targa.o
ranlib ../lib/libgame.a
chmod 700 ../lib/libgame.a
gmake[2]: Leaving directory `/usr/src/novaline/Server/libgame/src'
gmake[1]: Leaving directory `/usr/src/novaline/Server/libgame/src'
gmake -C liblua clean
gmake[1]: Entering directory `/usr/src/novaline/Server/liblua'
cd include; gmake clean
gmake[2]: Entering directory `/usr/src/novaline/Server/liblua/include'
gmake[2]: Nothing to be done for `clean'.
gmake[2]: Leaving directory `/usr/src/novaline/Server/liblua/include'
cd src; gmake clean
gmake[2]: Entering directory `/usr/src/novaline/Server/liblua/src'
rm -f lapi.o lcode.o ldebug.o ldo.o ldump.o lfunc.o lgc.o llex.o lmem.o lobject.o lopcodes.o lparser.o lstate.o lstring.o ltable.o ltests.o ltm.o lundump.o lvm.o lzio.o ../lib/liblua.a
gmake[2]: Leaving directory `/usr/src/novaline/Server/liblua/src'
cd src/lib; gmake clean
gmake[2]: Entering directory `/usr/src/novaline/Server/liblua/src/lib'
rm -f lauxlib.o lbaselib.o ldblib.o liolib.o lmathlib.o ltablib.o lstrlib.o loadlib.o ../../lib/liblualib.a
gmake[2]: Leaving directory `/usr/src/novaline/Server/liblua/src/lib'
gmake[1]: Leaving directory `/usr/src/novaline/Server/liblua'
gmake -C liblua
gmake[1]: Entering directory `/usr/src/novaline/Server/liblua'
cd include; gmake all
gmake[2]: Entering directory `/usr/src/novaline/Server/liblua/include'
gmake[2]: Nothing to be done for `all'.
gmake[2]: Leaving directory `/usr/src/novaline/Server/liblua/include'
cd src; gmake all
gmake[2]: Entering directory `/usr/src/novaline/Server/liblua/src'
gcc -O2 -g -Wall -I../include      -c -o lapi.o lapi.c
gcc -O2 -g -Wall -I../include      -c -o lcode.o lcode.c
gcc -O2 -g -Wall -I../include      -c -o ldebug.o ldebug.c
gcc -O2 -g -Wall -I../include      -c -o ldo.o ldo.c
gcc -O2 -g -Wall -I../include      -c -o ldump.o ldump.c
gcc -O2 -g -Wall -I../include      -c -o lfunc.o lfunc.c
gcc -O2 -g -Wall -I../include      -c -o lgc.o lgc.c
gcc -O2 -g -Wall -I../include      -c -o llex.o llex.c
llex.c: In function 'read_string':
llex.c:285: warning: case label value is less than minimum value for type
gcc -O2 -g -Wall -I../include      -c -o lmem.o lmem.c
gcc -O2 -g -Wall -I../include      -c -o lobject.o lobject.c
gcc -O2 -g -Wall -I../include      -c -o lopcodes.o lopcodes.c
gcc -O2 -g -Wall -I../include      -c -o lparser.o lparser.c
gcc -O2 -g -Wall -I../include      -c -o lstate.o lstate.c
gcc -O2 -g -Wall -I../include      -c -o lstring.o lstring.c
gcc -O2 -g -Wall -I../include      -c -o ltable.o ltable.c
ltable.c: In function 'luaH_mainposition':
ltable.c:108: warning: cast from pointer to integer of different size
ltable.c:110: warning: cast from pointer to integer of different size
gcc -O2 -g -Wall -I../include      -c -o ltests.o ltests.c
gcc -O2 -g -Wall -I../include      -c -o ltm.o ltm.c
gcc -O2 -g -Wall -I../include      -c -o lundump.o lundump.c
gcc -O2 -g -Wall -I../include      -c -o lvm.o lvm.c
gcc -O2 -g -Wall -I../include      -c -o lzio.o lzio.c
if [ ! -d ../lib ]; then mkdir ; fi
ar rcu ../lib/liblua.a lapi.o lcode.o ldebug.o ldo.o ldump.o lfunc.o lgc.o llex.o lmem.o lobject.o lopcodes.o lparser.o lstate.o lstring.o ltable.o ltests.o ltm.o lundump.o lvm.o lzio.o
ranlib ../lib/liblua.a
gmake[2]: Leaving directory `/usr/src/novaline/Server/liblua/src'
cd src/lib; gmake all
gmake[2]: Entering directory `/usr/src/novaline/Server/liblua/src/lib'
gcc -O2 -g -Wall -I../../include         -c -o lauxlib.o lauxlib.c
gcc -O2 -g -Wall -I../../include         -c -o lbaselib.o lbaselib.c
gcc -O2 -g -Wall -I../../include         -c -o ldblib.o ldblib.c
gcc -O2 -g -Wall -I../../include         -c -o liolib.o liolib.c
liolib.c: In function 'g_iofile':
liolib.c:251: warning: value computed is not used
liolib.c: In function 'f_lines':
liolib.c:286: warning: value computed is not used
gcc -O2 -g -Wall -I../../include         -c -o lmathlib.o lmathlib.c
gcc -O2 -g -Wall -I../../include         -c -o ltablib.o ltablib.c
gcc -O2 -g -Wall -I../../include         -c -o lstrlib.o lstrlib.c
gcc -O2 -g -Wall -I../../include         -c -o loadlib.o loadlib.c
ar rcu ../../lib/liblualib.a lauxlib.o lbaselib.o ldblib.o liolib.o lmathlib.o ltablib.o lstrlib.o loadlib.o
ranlib ../../lib/liblualib.a
gmake[2]: Leaving directory `/usr/src/novaline/Server/liblua/src/lib'
gmake[1]: Leaving directory `/usr/src/novaline/Server/liblua'
gmake -C db/src dep
subversion/svn/info-cmd.c:663,
subversion/libsvn_client/info.c:290,
subversion/libsvn_wc/info.c:529,
subversion/libsvn_wc/node.c:505,
subversion/libsvn_wc/wc_db.c:8458,
subversion/libsvn_wc/wc_db_wcroot.c:629: (apr_err=SVN_ERR_WC_NOT_WORKING_COPY)
svn: E155007: '/usr/src/novaline/Server/db/src' is not a working copy
subversion/svn/info-cmd.c:663,
subversion/libsvn_client/info.c:290,
subversion/libsvn_wc/info.c:529,
subversion/libsvn_wc/node.c:505,
subversion/libsvn_wc/wc_db.c:8458,
subversion/libsvn_wc/wc_db_wcroot.c:629: (apr_err=SVN_ERR_WC_NOT_WORKING_COPY)
svn: E155007: '/usr/src/novaline/Server/db/src' is not a working copy
gmake[1]: Entering directory `/usr/src/novaline/Server/db/src'
makedepend -fDepend  -I../../../Extern/include/boost -I../../../Extern/include -I/usr/local/include -I../../libmysql/5.x-5.1.35 -I/usr/include/c++/3.3 -I/usr/include/c++/4.2 -p.obj/ Config.cpp NetBase.cpp Peer.cpp PeerBase.cpp Main.cpp Lock.cpp DBManager.cpp Cache.cpp LoginData.cpp ClientManager.cpp ClientManagerPlayer.cpp ClientManagerLogin.cpp ClientManagerBoot.cpp ClientManagerParty.cpp ClientManagerGuild.cpp GuildManager.cpp HB.cpp PrivManager.cpp MoneyLog.cpp ItemAwardManager.cpp ClientManagerEventFlag.cpp Marriage.cpp Monarch.cpp BlockCountry.cpp ItemIDRangeManager.cpp ClientManagerHorseName.cpp version.cpp AuctionManager.cpp ProtoReader.cpp CsvReader.cpp  2> /dev/null
gmake[1]: Leaving directory `/usr/src/novaline/Server/db/src'
gmake -C db/src clean
subversion/svn/info-cmd.c:663,
subversion/libsvn_client/info.c:290,
subversion/libsvn_wc/info.c:529,
subversion/libsvn_wc/node.c:505,
subversion/libsvn_wc/wc_db.c:8458,
subversion/libsvn_wc/wc_db_wcroot.c:629: (apr_err=SVN_ERR_WC_NOT_WORKING_COPY)
svn: E155007: '/usr/src/novaline/Server/db/src' is not a working copy
subversion/svn/info-cmd.c:663,
subversion/libsvn_client/info.c:290,
subversion/libsvn_wc/info.c:529,
subversion/libsvn_wc/node.c:505,
subversion/libsvn_wc/wc_db.c:8458,
subversion/libsvn_wc/wc_db_wcroot.c:629: (apr_err=SVN_ERR_WC_NOT_WORKING_COPY)
svn: E155007: '/usr/src/novaline/Server/db/src' is not a working copy
gmake[1]: Entering directory `/usr/src/novaline/Server/db/src'
gmake[1]: Leaving directory `/usr/src/novaline/Server/db/src'
gmake -C db/src
subversion/svn/info-cmd.c:663,
subversion/libsvn_client/info.c:290,
subversion/libsvn_wc/info.c:529,
subversion/libsvn_wc/node.c:505,
subversion/libsvn_wc/wc_db.c:8458,
subversion/libsvn_wc/wc_db_wcroot.c:629: (apr_err=SVN_ERR_WC_NOT_WORKING_COPY)
svn: E155007: '/usr/src/novaline/Server/db/src' is not a working copy
subversion/svn/info-cmd.c:663,
subversion/libsvn_client/info.c:290,
subversion/libsvn_wc/info.c:529,
subversion/libsvn_wc/node.c:505,
subversion/libsvn_wc/wc_db.c:8458,
subversion/libsvn_wc/wc_db_wcroot.c:629: (apr_err=SVN_ERR_WC_NOT_WORKING_COPY)
svn: E155007: '/usr/src/novaline/Server/db/src' is not a working copy
gmake[1]: Entering directory `/usr/src/novaline/Server/db/src'
compile Config.cpp
compile NetBase.cpp
compile Peer.cpp
compile PeerBase.cpp
compile Main.cpp
compile Lock.cpp
compile DBManager.cpp
DBManager.cpp: In member function 'void CDBManager::SetLocale(const char*)':
DBManager.cpp:172: error: 'class CAsyncSQL' has no member named 'SetLocale'
DBManager.cpp:173: error: 'class CAsyncSQL' has no member named 'SetLocale'
DBManager.cpp:174: error: 'class CAsyncSQL' has no member named 'SetLocale'
gmake[1]: *** [.obj/DBManager.o] Error 1
gmake[1]: Leaving directory `/usr/src/novaline/Server/db/src'
gmake: *** [db] Error 2
root@AleXso:/usr/src/novaline/Server #

 

my error ...

gmake[1]: Leaving directory `

I need help, I can not ...

root@AleXso:/usr/ports/lang/gcc48 # cd /usr/src/novaline/Server
root@AleXso:/usr/src/novaline/Server # gmake
Makefile:47: warning: overriding recipe for target `libserverkey'
Makefile:13: warning: ignoring old recipe for target `libserverkey'
gmake: Warning: File `Makefile' has modification time 28114 s in the future
gmake -C libthecore/src dep
gmake[1]: Entering directory `/usr/src/novaline/Server/libthecore/src'
g++ -Wall -O2 -pipe -mtune=i686 -g -I../include -MM *.c > Depend
gmake[1]: Leaving directory `/usr/src/novaline/Server/libthecore/src'
gmake -C libthecore/src clean
gmake[1]: Entering directory `/usr/src/novaline/Server/libthecore/src'
rm -f *.o
rm -f ../lib/libthecore.a
gmake[1]: Leaving directory `/usr/src/novaline/Server/libthecore/src'
gmake -C libthecore/src
gmake[1]: Entering directory `/usr/src/novaline/Server/libthecore/src'
gmake ../lib/libthecore.a
gmake[2]: Entering directory `/usr/src/novaline/Server/libthecore/src'
g++ -Wall -O2 -pipe -mtune=i686 -g -I../include -c socket.c
g++ -Wall -O2 -pipe -mtune=i686 -g -I../include -c fdwatch.c
fdwatch.c: In function 'void fdwatch_clear_event(fdwatch*, socket_t, unsigned int)':
fdwatch.c:163: warning: comparison between signed and unsigned integer expressions
fdwatch.c:165: warning: comparison between signed and unsigned integer expressions
fdwatch.c: In function 'int fdwatch_check_event(fdwatch*, socket_t, unsigned int)':
fdwatch.c:173: warning: comparison between signed and unsigned integer expressions
fdwatch.c:175: warning: comparison between signed and unsigned integer expressions
fdwatch.c: In function 'int fdwatch_get_ident(fdwatch*, unsigned int)':
fdwatch.c:207: warning: comparison between signed and unsigned integer expressions
fdwatch.c: In function 'void* fdwatch_get_client_data(fdwatch*, unsigned int)':
fdwatch.c:225: warning: comparison between signed and unsigned integer expressions
g++ -Wall -O2 -pipe -mtune=i686 -g -I../include -c buffer.c
g++ -Wall -O2 -pipe -mtune=i686 -g -I../include -c signal.c
g++ -Wall -O2 -pipe -mtune=i686 -g -I../include -c log.c
g++ -Wall -O2 -pipe -mtune=i686 -g -I../include -c utils.c
g++ -Wall -O2 -pipe -mtune=i686 -g -I../include -c kstbl.c
g++ -Wall -O2 -pipe -mtune=i686 -g -I../include -c hangul.c
hangul.c: In function 'const char* first_han(const BYTE*)':
hangul.c:47: warning: deprecated conversion from string constant to 'char*'
g++ -Wall -O2 -pipe -mtune=i686 -g -I../include -c heart.c
g++ -Wall -O2 -pipe -mtune=i686 -g -I../include -c main.c
g++ -Wall -O2 -pipe -mtune=i686 -g -I../include -c tea.c
g++ -Wall -O2 -pipe -mtune=i686 -g -I../include -c des.c
DES_table.h:164: warning: 'KeyPerm' defined but not used
g++ -Wall -O2 -pipe -mtune=i686 -g -I../include -c gost.c
g++ -Wall -O2 -pipe -mtune=i686 -g -I../include -c memcpy.c
if [ ! -d ../lib ]; then mkdir ../lib; fi
ar cru ../lib/libthecore.a socket.o fdwatch.o buffer.o signal.o log.o utils.o kstbl.o hangul.o heart.o main.o tea.o des.o gost.o memcpy.o
ranlib ../lib/libthecore.a
chmod 700 ../lib/libthecore.a
gmake[2]: Leaving directory `/usr/src/novaline/Server/libthecore/src'
gmake[1]: Leaving directory `/usr/src/novaline/Server/libthecore/src'
gmake -C libgame/src dep
gmake[1]: Entering directory `/usr/src/novaline/Server/libgame/src'
touch Depend
g++ -Wall -O2 -pipe -mtune=i686 -fno-exceptions -I../include -MM *.cc > Depend
gmake[1]: Leaving directory `/usr/src/novaline/Server/libgame/src'
gmake -C libgame/src clean
gmake[1]: Entering directory `/usr/src/novaline/Server/libgame/src'
rm -f *.o
rm -f ../lib/libgame.a
gmake[1]: Leaving directory `/usr/src/novaline/Server/libgame/src'
gmake -C libgame/src
gmake[1]: Entering directory `/usr/src/novaline/Server/libgame/src'
gmake ../lib/libgame.a
gmake[2]: Entering directory `/usr/src/novaline/Server/libgame/src'
g++ -Wall -O2 -pipe -mtune=i686 -fno-exceptions -I../include -c grid.cc
g++ -Wall -O2 -pipe -mtune=i686 -fno-exceptions -I../include -c attribute.cc
g++ -Wall -O2 -pipe -mtune=i686 -fno-exceptions -I../include -c targa.cc
if [ ! -d ../lib ]; then mkdir ../lib; fi
ar cru ../lib/libgame.a grid.o attribute.o targa.o
ranlib ../lib/libgame.a
chmod 700 ../lib/libgame.a
gmake[2]: Leaving directory `/usr/src/novaline/Server/libgame/src'
gmake[1]: Leaving directory `/usr/src/novaline/Server/libgame/src'
gmake -C liblua clean
gmake[1]: Entering directory `/usr/src/novaline/Server/liblua'
cd include; gmake clean
gmake[2]: Entering directory `/usr/src/novaline/Server/liblua/include'
gmake[2]: Nothing to be done for `clean'.
gmake[2]: Leaving directory `/usr/src/novaline/Server/liblua/include'
cd src; gmake clean
gmake[2]: Entering directory `/usr/src/novaline/Server/liblua/src'
rm -f lapi.o lcode.o ldebug.o ldo.o ldump.o lfunc.o lgc.o llex.o lmem.o lobject.o lopcodes.o lparser.o lstate.o lstring.o ltable.o ltests.o ltm.o lundump.o lvm.o lzio.o ../lib/liblua.a
gmake[2]: Leaving directory `/usr/src/novaline/Server/liblua/src'
cd src/lib; gmake clean
gmake[2]: Entering directory `/usr/src/novaline/Server/liblua/src/lib'
rm -f lauxlib.o lbaselib.o ldblib.o liolib.o lmathlib.o ltablib.o lstrlib.o loadlib.o ../../lib/liblualib.a
gmake[2]: Leaving directory `/usr/src/novaline/Server/liblua/src/lib'
gmake[1]: Leaving directory `/usr/src/novaline/Server/liblua'
gmake -C liblua
gmake[1]: Entering directory `/usr/src/novaline/Server/liblua'
cd include; gmake all
gmake[2]: Entering directory `/usr/src/novaline/Server/liblua/include'
gmake[2]: Nothing to be done for `all'.
gmake[2]: Leaving directory `/usr/src/novaline/Server/liblua/include'
cd src; gmake all
gmake[2]: Entering directory `/usr/src/novaline/Server/liblua/src'
gcc -O2 -g -Wall -I../include      -c -o lapi.o lapi.c
gcc -O2 -g -Wall -I../include      -c -o lcode.o lcode.c
gcc -O2 -g -Wall -I../include      -c -o ldebug.o ldebug.c
gcc -O2 -g -Wall -I../include      -c -o ldo.o ldo.c
gcc -O2 -g -Wall -I../include      -c -o ldump.o ldump.c
gcc -O2 -g -Wall -I../include      -c -o lfunc.o lfunc.c
gcc -O2 -g -Wall -I../include      -c -o lgc.o lgc.c
gcc -O2 -g -Wall -I../include      -c -o llex.o llex.c
llex.c: In function 'read_string':
llex.c:285: warning: case label value is less than minimum value for type
gcc -O2 -g -Wall -I../include      -c -o lmem.o lmem.c
gcc -O2 -g -Wall -I../include      -c -o lobject.o lobject.c
gcc -O2 -g -Wall -I../include      -c -o lopcodes.o lopcodes.c
gcc -O2 -g -Wall -I../include      -c -o lparser.o lparser.c
gcc -O2 -g -Wall -I../include      -c -o lstate.o lstate.c
gcc -O2 -g -Wall -I../include      -c -o lstring.o lstring.c
gcc -O2 -g -Wall -I../include      -c -o ltable.o ltable.c
ltable.c: In function 'luaH_mainposition':
ltable.c:108: warning: cast from pointer to integer of different size
ltable.c:110: warning: cast from pointer to integer of different size
gcc -O2 -g -Wall -I../include      -c -o ltests.o ltests.c
gcc -O2 -g -Wall -I../include      -c -o ltm.o ltm.c
gcc -O2 -g -Wall -I../include      -c -o lundump.o lundump.c
gcc -O2 -g -Wall -I../include      -c -o lvm.o lvm.c
gcc -O2 -g -Wall -I../include      -c -o lzio.o lzio.c
if [ ! -d ../lib ]; then mkdir ; fi
ar rcu ../lib/liblua.a lapi.o lcode.o ldebug.o ldo.o ldump.o lfunc.o lgc.o llex.o lmem.o lobject.o lopcodes.o lparser.o lstate.o lstring.o ltable.o ltests.o ltm.o lundump.o lvm.o lzio.o
ranlib ../lib/liblua.a
gmake[2]: Leaving directory `/usr/src/novaline/Server/liblua/src'
cd src/lib; gmake all
gmake[2]: Entering directory `/usr/src/novaline/Server/liblua/src/lib'
gcc -O2 -g -Wall -I../../include         -c -o lauxlib.o lauxlib.c
gcc -O2 -g -Wall -I../../include         -c -o lbaselib.o lbaselib.c
gcc -O2 -g -Wall -I../../include         -c -o ldblib.o ldblib.c
gcc -O2 -g -Wall -I../../include         -c -o liolib.o liolib.c
liolib.c: In function 'g_iofile':
liolib.c:251: warning: value computed is not used
liolib.c: In function 'f_lines':
liolib.c:286: warning: value computed is not used
gcc -O2 -g -Wall -I../../include         -c -o lmathlib.o lmathlib.c
gcc -O2 -g -Wall -I../../include         -c -o ltablib.o ltablib.c
gcc -O2 -g -Wall -I../../include         -c -o lstrlib.o lstrlib.c
gcc -O2 -g -Wall -I../../include         -c -o loadlib.o loadlib.c
ar rcu ../../lib/liblualib.a lauxlib.o lbaselib.o ldblib.o liolib.o lmathlib.o ltablib.o lstrlib.o loadlib.o
ranlib ../../lib/liblualib.a
gmake[2]: Leaving directory `/usr/src/novaline/Server/liblua/src/lib'
gmake[1]: Leaving directory `/usr/src/novaline/Server/liblua'
gmake -C db/src dep
subversion/svn/info-cmd.c:663,
subversion/libsvn_client/info.c:290,
subversion/libsvn_wc/info.c:529,
subversion/libsvn_wc/node.c:505,
subversion/libsvn_wc/wc_db.c:8458,
subversion/libsvn_wc/wc_db_wcroot.c:629: (apr_err=SVN_ERR_WC_NOT_WORKING_COPY)
svn: E155007: '/usr/src/novaline/Server/db/src' is not a working copy
subversion/svn/info-cmd.c:663,
subversion/libsvn_client/info.c:290,
subversion/libsvn_wc/info.c:529,
subversion/libsvn_wc/node.c:505,
subversion/libsvn_wc/wc_db.c:8458,
subversion/libsvn_wc/wc_db_wcroot.c:629: (apr_err=SVN_ERR_WC_NOT_WORKING_COPY)
svn: E155007: '/usr/src/novaline/Server/db/src' is not a working copy
gmake[1]: Entering directory `/usr/src/novaline/Server/db/src'
makedepend -fDepend  -I../../../Extern/include/boost -I../../../Extern/include -I/usr/local/include -I../../libmysql/5.x-5.1.35 -I/usr/include/c++/3.3 -I/usr/include/c++/4.2 -p.obj/ Config.cpp NetBase.cpp Peer.cpp PeerBase.cpp Main.cpp Lock.cpp DBManager.cpp Cache.cpp LoginData.cpp ClientManager.cpp ClientManagerPlayer.cpp ClientManagerLogin.cpp ClientManagerBoot.cpp ClientManagerParty.cpp ClientManagerGuild.cpp GuildManager.cpp HB.cpp PrivManager.cpp MoneyLog.cpp ItemAwardManager.cpp ClientManagerEventFlag.cpp Marriage.cpp Monarch.cpp BlockCountry.cpp ItemIDRangeManager.cpp ClientManagerHorseName.cpp version.cpp AuctionManager.cpp ProtoReader.cpp CsvReader.cpp  2> /dev/null
gmake[1]: Leaving directory `/usr/src/novaline/Server/db/src'
gmake -C db/src clean
subversion/svn/info-cmd.c:663,
subversion/libsvn_client/info.c:290,
subversion/libsvn_wc/info.c:529,
subversion/libsvn_wc/node.c:505,
subversion/libsvn_wc/wc_db.c:8458,
subversion/libsvn_wc/wc_db_wcroot.c:629: (apr_err=SVN_ERR_WC_NOT_WORKING_COPY)
svn: E155007: '/usr/src/novaline/Server/db/src' is not a working copy
subversion/svn/info-cmd.c:663,
subversion/libsvn_client/info.c:290,
subversion/libsvn_wc/info.c:529,
subversion/libsvn_wc/node.c:505,
subversion/libsvn_wc/wc_db.c:8458,
subversion/libsvn_wc/wc_db_wcroot.c:629: (apr_err=SVN_ERR_WC_NOT_WORKING_COPY)
svn: E155007: '/usr/src/novaline/Server/db/src' is not a working copy
gmake[1]: Entering directory `/usr/src/novaline/Server/db/src'
gmake[1]: Leaving directory `/usr/src/novaline/Server/db/src'
gmake -C db/src
subversion/svn/info-cmd.c:663,
subversion/libsvn_client/info.c:290,
subversion/libsvn_wc/info.c:529,
subversion/libsvn_wc/node.c:505,
subversion/libsvn_wc/wc_db.c:8458,
subversion/libsvn_wc/wc_db_wcroot.c:629: (apr_err=SVN_ERR_WC_NOT_WORKING_COPY)
svn: E155007: '/usr/src/novaline/Server/db/src' is not a working copy
subversion/svn/info-cmd.c:663,
subversion/libsvn_client/info.c:290,
subversion/libsvn_wc/info.c:529,
subversion/libsvn_wc/node.c:505,
subversion/libsvn_wc/wc_db.c:8458,
subversion/libsvn_wc/wc_db_wcroot.c:629: (apr_err=SVN_ERR_WC_NOT_WORKING_COPY)
svn: E155007: '/usr/src/novaline/Server/db/src' is not a working copy
gmake[1]: Entering directory `/usr/src/novaline/Server/db/src'
compile Config.cpp
compile NetBase.cpp
compile Peer.cpp
compile PeerBase.cpp
compile Main.cpp
compile Lock.cpp
compile DBManager.cpp
DBManager.cpp: In member function 'void CDBManager::SetLocale(const char*)':
DBManager.cpp:172: error: 'class CAsyncSQL' has no member named 'SetLocale'
DBManager.cpp:173: error: 'class CAsyncSQL' has no member named 'SetLocale'
DBManager.cpp:174: error: 'class CAsyncSQL' has no member named 'SetLocale'
gmake[1]: *** [.obj/DBManager.o] Error 1
gmake[1]: Leaving directory `/usr/src/novaline/Server/db/src'
gmake: *** [db] Error 2
root@AleXso:/usr/src/novaline/Server #

 

Use DBManager.cpp and DBManager.h from mainline_released/maineline_sg/Srcs/Server/db/src

  • Love 1

Hi, iti is oke if ist like this? : http://pastebin.com/4rbCB01W

I've Interrupted id becaus I think I have an error with his : questlua_npc.cpp: In function 'int quest::npc_get_vid_attack_mul(lua_State*)':

I have this error :/
 
root@host:/usr/src/mainline/Srcs/Server/db/src # gmake
p4: not found
p4: not found
gmake: Warning: File `Makefile' has modification time 353477 s in the future
p4: not found
linking ...
/usr/bin/ld: cannot find -lmysqlclient
gmake: *** [../db_r] Error 1
root@host:/usr/src/mainline/Srcs/Server/db/src #

 

  • 2 weeks later...

/usr/bin/ld: cannot find -lmysqlclient

 

When i try to compile mainline db.

 

Any fix?

 

You have to add

LIBDIR += -L/usr/local/lib/mysql

 

to game/src/Makefile

 

 

You have some errors in your Makefile (becuse of the missing perforce server).  Change P4_VERSION to any string...

Edited by Metin2 Dev
Core X - External 2 Internal
  • Good 1
  • Love 1

I have uploaded only novaline and various library can we help me?

root@:/usr/src/novaline/Server/game/src # gmake -j20
gmake: svnversion: Command not found
gmake: compile BattleArena.cpp
svnversion: Command not found
gmake: compile FSM.cpp
svnversion: Command not found
gmake: compile MarkConvert.cpp
svnversion: Command not found
gmake: compile MarkImage.cpp
svnversion: Command not found
gmake: compile MarkManager.cpp
svnversion: Command not found
gmake: compile OXEvent.cpp
svnversion: Command not found
gmake: compile TrafficProfiler.cpp
svnversion: Command not found
gmake: compile ani.cpp
svnversion: Command not found
gmake: compile arena.cpp
svnversion: Command not found
gmake: compile banword.cpp
svnversion: Command not found
gmake: compile battle.cpp
svnversion: Command not found
gmake: compile blend_item.cpp
svnversion: Command not found
gmake: compile block_country.cpp
svnversion: Command not found
In file included from cipher.h:6,
                 from desc.h:7,
                 from arena.cpp:5gmake: compile buffer_manager.cpp
:
svnversion: Command not found../../../Extern/include/cryptopp/cryptlib.h:82:20:
 error: config.h: No such file or directorygmake:
compile building.cpp
svnversion: Command not found../../../Extern/include/cryptopp/cryptlib.h:83:20:
 error: stdcpp.h: No such file or directoryIn file included from cipher.h:6gmake:
,
                 from desc.h:7compile castle.cpp
svnversion: Command not found,
                 from battle.cpp:4
:
../../../Extern/include/cryptopp/cryptlib.h:82:20:In file included from cipher.h:6 ,
                 from desc.h:7gmake: error: ,
                 from OXEvent.cpp:12svnversion: Command not foundconfig.h: No such file or directory:


compile char.cpp
../../../Extern/include/cryptopp/cryptlib.h:82:20:../../../Extern/include/cryptopp/cryptlib.h:83:20:  error: error: config.h: No such file or directorystdcpp.h: No such file or directorycompile char_affect.cpp
gmake:

svnversion: Command not found../../../Extern/include/cryptopp/cryptlib.h:83:20:
 error: stdcpp.h: No such file or directorygmake:
svnversion: Command not foundcompile char_battle.cpp

gmake: compile char_change_empire.cpp
svnversion: Command not found
gmake: compile char_horse.cpp
svnversion: Command not found
In file included from cipher.h:6,
                 from desc.h:7,
                 from char_battle.cpp:4:
../../../Extern/include/cryptopp/cryptlib.h:82:20: error: config.h: No such file or directory
../../../Extern/include/cryptopp/cryptlib.h:83:20: error: stdcpp.h: No such file or directory
In file included from cipher.h:6,
                 from desc.h:7,
                 from building.cpp:12:
../../../Extern/include/cryptopp/cryptlib.h:82:20: error: config.h: No such file or directory
../../../Extern/include/cryptopp/cryptlib.h:83:20: error: In file included from cipher.h:6stdcpp.h: No such file or directory,
                 from desc.h:7
,
                 from desc_client.h:4In file included from cipher.h:6,
                 from char_affect.cpp:10,
                 from desc.h:7:
,
                 from desc_client.h:4../../../Extern/include/cryptopp/cryptlib.h:82:20:,
                 from char.cpp:12 :
error: ../../../Extern/include/cryptopp/cryptlib.h:82:20:config.h: No such file or directory
error: ../../../Extern/include/cryptopp/cryptlib.h:83:20:config.h: No such file or directory
error: ../../../Extern/include/cryptopp/cryptlib.h:83:20:stdcpp.h: No such file or directory
error: stdcpp.h: No such file or directory
In file included from char.cpp:25:
In file included from char_battle.cpp:27shop_manager.h:40:7::
 shop_manager.h:40:7:warning:  no newline at end of filewarning:
no newline at end of fileIn file included from cipher.h:6,
                 from desc.h:7,
                 from arena.cpp:5:
../../../Extern/include/cryptopp/cryptlib.h:85: error: expected constructor, destructor, or type conversion before '(' token

../../../Extern/include/cryptopp/cryptlib.h:110: error: function definition does not declare parametersIn file included from char.cpp:62
:
../../../Extern/include/cryptopp/cryptlib.h:145: error: function definition does not declare parametersPetSystem.h:163:31:
warning: ../../../Extern/include/cryptopp/cryptlib.h:152: error: function definition does not declare parametersno newline at end of file
In file included from cipher.h:6,
                 from desc.h:7,
                 from battle.cpp:4:
../../../Extern/include/cryptopp/cryptlib.h:85: error: expected constructor, destructor, or type conversion before '(' token
../../../Extern/include/cryptopp/cryptlib.h:159: error: function definition does not declare parameters

../../../Extern/include/cryptopp/cryptlib.h:110: error: function definition does not declare parameters../../../Extern/include/cryptopp/cryptlib.h:166: error: function definition does not declare parameterschar.cpp:7234: warning: this decimal constant is unsigned only in ISO C90


../../../Extern/include/cryptopp/cryptlib.h:145: error: function definition does not declare parameters../../../Extern/include/cryptopp/cryptlib.h:173: error: function definition does not declare parameterschar.cpp:7242:2:

 ../../../Extern/include/cryptopp/cryptlib.h:152: error: function definition does not declare parameters../../../Extern/include/cryptopp/cryptlib.h:180: error: function definition does not declare parameterswarning:

no newline at end of file../../../Extern/include/cryptopp/cryptlib.h:159: error: function definition does not declare parameters../../../Extern/include/cryptopp/cryptlib.h:198: error: function definition does not declare parameters


../../../Extern/include/cryptopp/cryptlib.h:166: error: function definition does not declare parameters../../../Extern/include/cryptopp/cryptlib.h:225: error: function definition does not declare parameters

../../../Extern/include/cryptopp/cryptlib.h:173: error: function definition does not declare parameters../../../Extern/include/cryptopp/cryptlib.h:316: error: expected constructor, destructor, or type conversion before '(' token

../../../Extern/include/cryptopp/cryptlib.h:180: error: function definition does not declare parameters../../../Extern/include/cryptopp/cryptlib.h:326: error: expected initializer before 'Clonable'

../../../Extern/include/cryptopp/cryptlib.h:198: error: function definition does not declare parameters
../../../Extern/include/cryptopp/cryptlib.h:225: error: function definition does not declare parameters
gmake: *** [OBJDIR/arena.o] Error 1
gmake: *** Waiting for unfinished jobs....
../../../Extern/include/cryptopp/cryptlib.h:316: error: expected constructor, destructor, or type conversion before '(' token
../../../Extern/include/cryptopp/cryptlib.h:326: error: expected initializer before 'Clonable'
In file included from battle.cpp:15:
guild.h:47: error: expected declaration before end of line
gmake: *** [OBJDIR/battle.o] Error 1
In file included from cipher.h:6,
                 from desc.h:7,
                 from OXEvent.cpp:12:
../../../Extern/include/cryptopp/cryptlib.h:85: error: expected constructor, destructor, or type conversion before '(' token
../../../Extern/include/cryptopp/cryptlib.h:110: error: function definition does not declare parameters
../../../Extern/include/cryptopp/cryptlib.h:145: error: function definition does not declare parameters
../../../Extern/include/cryptopp/cryptlib.h:152: error: function definition does not declare parameters
../../../Extern/include/cryptopp/cryptlib.h:159: error: function definition does not declare parameters
../../../Extern/include/cryptopp/cryptlib.h:166: error: function definition does not declare parameters
../../../Extern/include/cryptopp/cryptlib.h:173: error: function definition does not declare parameters
../../../Extern/include/cryptopp/cryptlib.h:180: error: function definition does not declare parameters
../../../Extern/include/cryptopp/cryptlib.h:198: error: function definition does not declare parametersIn file included from cipher.h:6,
                 from desc.h:7,
                 from char_battle.cpp:4:
../../../Extern/include/cryptopp/cryptlib.h:85: error: expected constructor, destructor, or type conversion before '(' token

../../../Extern/include/cryptopp/cryptlib.h:225: error: function definition does not declare parameters../../../Extern/include/cryptopp/cryptlib.h:110: error: function definition does not declare parameters

../../../Extern/include/cryptopp/cryptlib.h:316: error: expected constructor, destructor, or type conversion before '(' token../../../Extern/include/cryptopp/cryptlib.h:145: error: function definition does not declare parameters

../../../Extern/include/cryptopp/cryptlib.h:326: error: expected initializer before 'Clonable'../../../Extern/include/cryptopp/cryptlib.h:152: error: function definition does not declare parameters

../../../Extern/include/cryptopp/cryptlib.h:159: error: function definition does not declare parameters
../../../Extern/include/cryptopp/cryptlib.h:166: error: function definition does not declare parameters
../../../Extern/include/cryptopp/cryptlib.h:173: error: function definition does not declare parameters
../../../Extern/include/cryptopp/cryptlib.h:180: error: function definition does not declare parameters
../../../Extern/include/cryptopp/cryptlib.h:198: error: function definition does not declare parameters
../../../Extern/include/cryptopp/cryptlib.h:225: error: function definition does not declare parameters
../../../Extern/include/cryptopp/cryptlib.h:316: error: expected constructor, destructor, or type conversion before '(' token
gmake: ../../../Extern/include/cryptopp/cryptlib.h:326: error: expected initializer before 'Clonable'*** [OBJDIR/OXEvent.o] Error 1

In file included from char_battle.cpp:35:
guild.h:47: error: expected declaration before end of line
gmake: *** [OBJDIR/char_battle.o] Error 1
In file included from cipher.h:6,
                 from desc.h:7,
                 from desc_client.h:4,
                 from char_affect.cpp:10:
../../../Extern/include/cryptopp/cryptlib.h:85: error: expected constructor, destructor, or type conversion before '(' token
../../../Extern/include/cryptopp/cryptlib.h:110: error: function definition does not declare parameters
../../../Extern/include/cryptopp/cryptlib.h:145: error: function definition does not declare parameters
../../../Extern/include/cryptopp/cryptlib.h:152: error: function definition does not declare parameters
../../../Extern/include/cryptopp/cryptlib.h:159: error: function definition does not declare parameters
../../../Extern/include/cryptopp/cryptlib.h:166: error: function definition does not declare parameters
../../../Extern/include/cryptopp/cryptlib.h:173: error: function definition does not declare parameters
../../../Extern/include/cryptopp/cryptlib.h:180: error: function definition does not declare parameters
../../../Extern/include/cryptopp/cryptlib.h:198: error: function definition does not declare parameters
../../../Extern/include/cryptopp/cryptlib.h:225: error: function definition does not declare parameters
../../../Extern/include/cryptopp/cryptlib.h:316: error: expected constructor, destructor, or type conversion before '(' token
../../../Extern/include/cryptopp/cryptlib.h:326: error: expected initializer before 'Clonable'
In file included from cipher.h:6,
                 from desc.h:7,
                 from building.cpp:12:
../../../Extern/include/cryptopp/cryptlib.h:85: error: expected constructor, destructor, or type conversion before '(' tokenIn file included from char_affect.cpp:12:
guild.h:47: error: expected declaration before end of lineIn file included from cipher.h:6,
                 from desc.h:7,
                 from desc_client.h:4,
                 from char.cpp:12:
../../../Extern/include/cryptopp/cryptlib.h:85: error: expected constructor, destructor, or type conversion before '(' token


../../../Extern/include/cryptopp/cryptlib.h:110: error: function definition does not declare parameters../../../Extern/include/cryptopp/cryptlib.h:110: error: function definition does not declare parameters

../../../Extern/include/cryptopp/cryptlib.h:145: error: function definition does not declare parameters
../../../Extern/include/cryptopp/cryptlib.h:145: error: function definition does not declare parameters../../../Extern/include/cryptopp/cryptlib.h:152: error: function definition does not declare parameters

../../../Extern/include/cryptopp/cryptlib.h:152: error: function definition does not declare parameters../../../Extern/include/cryptopp/cryptlib.h:159: error: function definition does not declare parameters

../../../Extern/include/cryptopp/cryptlib.h:166: error: function definition does not declare parameters../../../Extern/include/cryptopp/cryptlib.h:159: error: function definition does not declare parameters
gmake: ../../../Extern/include/cryptopp/cryptlib.h:173: error: function definition does not declare parameters
*** [OBJDIR/char_affect.o] Error 1

../../../Extern/include/cryptopp/cryptlib.h:166: error: function definition does not declare parameters../../../Extern/include/cryptopp/cryptlib.h:180: error: function definition does not declare parameters

../../../Extern/include/cryptopp/cryptlib.h:198: error: function definition does not declare parameters
../../../Extern/include/cryptopp/cryptlib.h:173: error: function definition does not declare parameters../../../Extern/include/cryptopp/cryptlib.h:225: error: function definition does not declare parameters

../../../Extern/include/cryptopp/cryptlib.h:180: error: function definition does not declare parameters../../../Extern/include/cryptopp/cryptlib.h:316: error: expected constructor, destructor, or type conversion before '(' token

../../../Extern/include/cryptopp/cryptlib.h:326: error: expected initializer before 'Clonable'../../../Extern/include/cryptopp/cryptlib.h:198: error: function definition does not declare parameters
In file included from char.cpp:34:
guild.h:47: error: expected declaration before end of line

../../../Extern/include/cryptopp/cryptlib.h:225: error: function definition does not declare parameters
../../../Extern/include/cryptopp/cryptlib.h:316: error: expected constructor, destructor, or type conversion before '(' token
../../../Extern/include/cryptopp/cryptlib.h:326: error: expected initializer before 'Clonable'
gmake: *** [OBJDIR/char.o] Error 1
gmake: *** [OBJDIR/building.o] Error 1

Sorry for my bad english

I use gcc48-g++48

and i make symlink g++48 to g++

 

When i try build novaline game source

 

 I have this error

 

 

 
CLEAN SUCCESSFUL (total time: 851ms)
compile BattleArena.cpp
compile FSM.cpp
g++48: warning: '-mcpu=' is deprecated; use '-mtune=' or '-march=' instead
compile MarkConvert.cpp
g++48: warning: '-mcpu=' is deprecated; use '-mtune=' or '-march=' instead
compile MarkImage.cpp
g++48: warning: '-mcpu=' is deprecated; use '-mtune=' or '-march=' instead
g++48: warning: '-mcpu=' is deprecated; use '-mtune=' or '-march=' instead
compile MarkManager.cpp
g++48: warning: '-mcpu=' is deprecated; use '-mtune=' or '-march=' instead
compile OXEvent.cpp
g++48: warning: '-mcpu=' is deprecated; use '-mtune=' or '-march=' instead
compile TrafficProfiler.cpp
g++48: warning: '-mcpu=' is deprecated; use '-mtune=' or '-march=' instead
compile ani.cpp
In file included from FSM.cpp:4:0:
/usr/local/lib/gcc48/include/c++/cstdlib:178:10: error: expected unqualified-id before '__int128'
   inline __int128
          ^
g++48: warning: '-mcpu=' is deprecated; use '-mtune=' or '-march=' instead
gmake: *** [OBJDIR/FSM.o] Error 1
gmake: *** Waiting for unfinished jobs....
In file included from debug_allocator.h:4:0,
                 from stdafx.h:7,
                 from MarkManager.cpp:1:
/usr/local/lib/gcc48/include/c++/cstdlib:178:10: error: expected unqualified-id before '__int128'
   inline __int128
          ^
In file included from debug_allocator.h:4:0,
                 from stdafx.h:7,
                 from MarkImage.cpp:1:
/usr/local/lib/gcc48/include/c++/cstdlib:178:10: error: expected unqualified-id before '__int128'
   inline __int128
          ^
In file included from debug_allocator.h:4:0,
                 from stdafx.h:7,
                 from TrafficProfiler.cpp:10:
/usr/local/lib/gcc48/include/c++/cstdlib:178:10: error: expected unqualified-id before '__int128'
   inline __int128
          ^
In file included from debug_allocator.h:4:0,
                 from stdafx.h:7,
                 from MarkConvert.cpp:1:
/usr/local/lib/gcc48/include/c++/cstdlib:178:10: error: expected unqualified-id before '__int128'
   inline __int128
          ^
gmake: *** [OBJDIR/TrafficProfiler.o] Error 1
gmake: *** [OBJDIR/MarkImage.o] Error 1
gmake: *** [OBJDIR/MarkConvert.o] Error 1
gmake: *** [OBJDIR/MarkManager.o] Error 1
In file included from debug_allocator.h:4:0,
                 from stdafx.h:7,
                 from OXEvent.cpp:1:
/usr/local/lib/gcc48/include/c++/cstdlib:178:10: error: expected unqualified-id before '__int128'
   inline __int128
          ^
In file included from debug_allocator.h:4:0,
                 from stdafx.h:7,
                 from BattleArena.cpp:1:
/usr/local/lib/gcc48/include/c++/cstdlib:178:10: error: expected unqualified-id before '__int128'
   inline __int128
          ^
In file included from debug_allocator.h:4:0,
                 from stdafx.h:7,
                 from ani.cpp:10:
/usr/local/lib/gcc48/include/c++/cstdlib:178:10: error: expected unqualified-id before '__int128'
   inline __int128
          ^
In file included from ../../../Extern/include/boost/limits.hpp:19:0,
                 from ../../../Extern/include/boost/functional/hash/detail/limits.hpp:16,
                 from ../../../Extern/include/boost/functional/hash/detail/hash_float.hpp:15,
                 from ../../../Extern/include/boost/functional/hash/hash.hpp:15,
                 from ../../../Extern/include/boost/functional/hash.hpp:6,
                 from ../../../Extern/include/boost/unordered/unordered_map.hpp:17,
                 from ../../../Extern/include/boost/unordered_map.hpp:16,
                 from questmanager.h:4,
                 from OXEvent.cpp:4:
/usr/local/lib/gcc48/include/c++/limits:1405:35: error: template argument 1 is invalid
     struct numeric_limits<__int128>
                                   ^
/usr/local/lib/gcc48/include/c++/limits:1479:44: error: template argument 1 is invalid
     struct numeric_limits<unsigned __int128>
                                            ^
In file included from ../../../Extern/include/boost/limits.hpp:19:0,
                 from ../../../Extern/include/boost/functional/hash/detail/limits.hpp:16,
                 from ../../../Extern/include/boost/functional/hash/detail/hash_float.hpp:15,
                 from ../../../Extern/include/boost/functional/hash/hash.hpp:15,
                 from ../../../Extern/include/boost/functional/hash.hpp:6,
                 from ../../../Extern/include/boost/unordered/unordered_map.hpp:17,
                 from ../../../Extern/include/boost/unordered_map.hpp:16,
                 from char.h:4,
                 from ani.cpp:11:
/usr/local/lib/gcc48/include/c++/limits:1405:35: error: template argument 1 is invalid
     struct numeric_limits<__int128>
                                   ^
/usr/local/lib/gcc48/include/c++/limits:1479:44: error: template argument 1 is invalid
     struct numeric_limits<unsigned __int128>
                                            ^
In file included from ../../../Extern/include/boost/limits.hpp:19:0,
                 from ../../../Extern/include/boost/functional/hash/detail/limits.hpp:16,
                 from ../../../Extern/include/boost/functional/hash/detail/hash_float.hpp:15,
                 from ../../../Extern/include/boost/functional/hash/hash.hpp:15,
                 from ../../../Extern/include/boost/functional/hash.hpp:6,
                 from ../../../Extern/include/boost/unordered/unordered_map.hpp:17,
                 from ../../../Extern/include/boost/unordered_map.hpp:16,
                 from char.h:4,
                 from BattleArena.cpp:6:
/usr/local/lib/gcc48/include/c++/limits:1405:35: error: template argument 1 is invalid
     struct numeric_limits<__int128>
                                   ^
/usr/local/lib/gcc48/include/c++/limits:1479:44: error: template argument 1 is invalid
     struct numeric_limits<unsigned __int128>
                                            ^
gmake: *** [OBJDIR/ani.o] Error 1
gmake: *** [OBJDIR/OXEvent.o] Error 1
gmake: *** [OBJDIR/BattleArena.o] Error 1
 
BUİLD FAILED (exit value 2, total time: 2s)

 
anyone know why?

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.