SQL NEED HELP ( i pay the solve )

I have a problem and i pay for solve. 

And the problem is :  I lost some lines from database , from player .  So my players can`t acces characters ( it have lv 0 ),because the lines in player don`t exist.  

What i want to do is to put a new caracter for all (random character , lv ,race,etc),because i have the table :player_index and item - untouched , for allow players to recover the items from char. 

Please contact me in private.

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Management

Do you have backup?

If you don't have, you can't recover the player's table...

If you have, just put the backup back...

I can eventually cab try to help you create a query to create new characters for the account with the id from player_index, with random level and random level...

raw

raw

6 minutes ago, charparodar said:

Do you have backup?

If you don't have, you can't recover the player's table...

If you have, just put the backup back...

I can eventually cab try to help you create a query to create new characters for the account with the id from player_index, with random level and random level...

Yea man, i want a query to create new line for the player.player table with the account id and id from player.index ,only to move the players items from that char to another.

• 3 weeks later...