Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Management
On 10/15/2018 at 10:30 PM, Sebypunct said:

caff5f1e6e5f8cbbfb6c23f3334a9891.png

Just with you mate, it's working fine...

xthe23u.png

Edited by Metin2 Dev
Core X - External 2 Internal
  • Metin2 Dev 13
  • Angry 1
  • Think 1
  • Good 3
  • Love 2
  • Love 9

raw

raw

  • 1 year later...
  • Contributor
3 hours ago, Creo said:

Can't save icons in .png format.....

Use direct link like this with the id: https://metin2.download/picture/BoSvjm16YJf66Cyn52HUJ1PFZRF6UNpl/.png

 

Edited by Metin2 Dev
Core X - External 2 Internal
  • Not Good 2
  • Love 1
21 hours ago, TMP4 said:

Use direct link like this with the id: https://metin2.download/picture/BoSvjm16YJf66Cyn52HUJ1PFZRF6UNpl/.png

 

It would be a lot easier if I could just click and save as.

Edited by Metin2 Dev
Core X - External 2 Internal
  • Metin2 Dev 1
  • Good 1
  • Management
2 hours ago, Creo said:

It would be a lot easier if I could just click and save as.

Since it's a image sprite all the icons are generated in a single image. If it loaded every single image it would take longer, and wouldn't load everything since there's a limit of assets on the browser that can be loaded.

 

I added the link copy to make it easier, since all the images are hosted there anyway. I can try one of this days add an option to save the image. Gonna check that out.

  • Love 2

raw

raw

48 minutes ago, Karbust said:

Since it's a image sprite all the icons are generated in a single image. If it loaded every single image it would take longer, and wouldn't load everything since there's a limit of assets on the browser that can be loaded.

 

I added the link copy to make it easier, since all the images are hosted there anyway. I can try one of this days add an option to save the image. Gonna check that out.

thanks, appreciate it.

  • 1 month later...
  • Management

A quick tip I noticed a few of my friends weren't aware. When you click an icon it copies the icon url to the clipboard, it's easier and quicker than going for the page's source.

 

Also, here's the updated link: https://m2icondb.karbust.me/

The old domain (exys2.pt) is still working, it redirects to the new.

 

I'll be remaking the page when I have some free time to make it more appealing and user friendly, won't change image urls, old users will be able to use it normally.

  • Good 1
  • Love 1

raw

raw

  • 3 months later...
  • Management

I just updated the website.

 

Now it features a new look and I also added a section for Unofficial Icons, where I will keep adding new icons from posts and clients.

 

https://m2icondb.karbust.me/

 

A mouse click on top of the icon will copy the icon URL to the clipboard.

 

If you have icons that you which to see on the Unofficial Icons, just send them through PM or on Discord.

  • Love 1

raw

raw

  • Management
2 hours ago, JustAnErr0r said:

can you make a sort by itemIDs button?

 

Done. Added a sort button for the official and unofficial icons.

 

Also, now both lists start already ordered.

  • Love 2

raw

raw

  • 2 months later...
  • Management

JFeOiL0.png

Today I launched a new update that allows search's and multi-language.

Previously I added search's, but only by the ID, it wasn't enough, now it also search's by name.

The names are based on the language set (it can be auto detected or changed using the flag icon).

If you find any errors on any translation (except icons, using the official names), please, let me know.

 

Edited by Metin2 Dev
Core X - External 2 Internal
  • Good 1
  • Love 4

raw

raw

  • Management

JFeOiL0.png

Another update

Metin2 Icon Database has now a new domain.

https://m2icondb.com/

All requests are now being redirected to the new domain.

Edited by Metin2 Dev
Core X - External 2 Internal
  • Metin2 Dev 2
  • Good 1
  • Love 2

raw

raw

  • 1 month later...
  • Management

JFeOiL0.png

Update

Today I'm officially launching the 3D Model Viewer, currently only available to weapons, some etc items and wings (aka sash aka acce).

I'll also support embedding of the 3D Model Viewer (how-to on the website). For official items it can be used without problems (same as the availability above).

It also support the use of custom 3D models, but this is still in testing phase and may receive changes in the future.

Also added the icons and 3D models for the new update 21.2.8 (thank you @xP3NG3Rx) and a lot of new unofficial icons (thank you @MrQuin)

Edited by Metin2 Dev
Core X - External 2 Internal
  • Good 1
  • Love 3

raw

raw

  • Premium
3 minutes ago, Karbust said:

JFeOiL0.png

Update

Today I'm officially launching the 3D Model Viewer, currently only available to weapons, some etc items and wings (aka sash aka acce).

I'll also support embedding of the 3D Model Viewer (how-to on the website). For official items it can be used without problems (same as the availability above).

It also support the use of custom 3D models, but this is still in testing phase and may receive changes in the future.

Also added the icons and 3D models for the new update 21.2.8 (thank you @xP3NG3Rx) and a lot of new unofficial icons (thank you @astroNOT)

Thanks for it, amazing work.

Edited by Metin2 Dev
Core X - External 2 Internal
  • Confused 1
  • Love 1
  • Love 4
  • 2 months later...
  • Management

JFeOiL0.png

Update

Today I'm launching armors and body costumes 3D preview.

The 3D Model Viewer supports embedding form them, but currently only official items are supported (how-to on the website)

I am aware the Halloween costumes of 2020 are showing black textures, I'm trying to understand why that's happening.

Next thing to do is add a hair on armor preview and add hair preview.

Thanks again to @xP3NG3Rx for the official updates and to @Mali, if it wasn't for his tool to convert MSM to JSON I wouldn't have done it yet.

Edited by Metin2 Dev
Core X - External 2 Internal
  • Metin2 Dev 4
  • Good 2
  • Love 4
  • Love 2

raw

raw

  • Management

JFeOiL0.png

Update

Today I'm fixing the textures for most mobile devices.

Since most mobile devices don't have support for S3 Texture Compression (S3TC) (DDS Textures), I'm adding the option to switch to PNG in case that extension doesn't exist on the browser.

PNG textures are heavier than DDS, which may cause more network usage on mobile devices, but it's the only way to load them correctly.

Also fixed a small bug on the 3D Model Viewer URL that didn't allow to select the sex and always stayed male (Thanks @DemOnJR for finding it).

Edited by Metin2 Dev
Core X - External 2 Internal
  • Metin2 Dev 2
  • Think 1
  • Good 4
  • Love 1
  • Love 2

raw

raw

  • 1 month later...
  • Management

JFeOiL0.png

Update

Today I'm launched 3D models for hairs, as well as the default hair for armors/body costumes.

Edited by Metin2 Dev
Core X - External 2 Internal
  • Metin2 Dev 1
  • Love 2

raw

raw

  • Management

JFeOiL0.png

Update

Today I added the possibility to filter the icons by item type.

Also did some performance updates to make it more responsive and have a significantly faster first render.

Edited by Metin2 Dev
Core X - External 2 Internal

raw

raw

  • 1 year later...
On 9/4/2016 at 11:36 PM, Karbust said:

JFeOiL0.png

Hello guys!

Today I want to share my Metin2 Icon Database.

I made this because since Liquiron closed, there aren't a lot of websites to see the metin2 icons.

I'll keep the database updated with new icons.

 

Link: https://m2icondb.com/

 

I hope this is useful for someone

Hello !
Do we find somewhere the icons for each character skillsets and secondary icons like combo, horse level, polymorph points ?

  • Management
4 minutes ago, MachuP1chu said:

Hello !
Do we find somewhere the icons for each character skillsets and secondary icons like combo, horse level, polymorph points ?

No, those icons are not available on M2IconDB, mainly because they aren't really icons, they are all on the same image, parsing those images would be a pain for me.

G35iKW5.png

 

But could be something to probably add in the future.

Edited by Metin2 Dev International
Core X - External 2 Internal

raw

raw

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.