Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Management

JFeOiL0.png

Hello guys!

Today I want to share my Metin2 Icon Database.

I made this because since Liquiron closed, there aren't a lot of websites to see the metin2 icons.

I'll keep the database updated with new icons.

 

Link: https://m2icondb.com/

 

I hope this is useful for someone

Edited by Metin2 Dev
Core X - External 2 Internal
  • Metin2 Dev 15
  • Dislove 1
  • Angry 2
  • Sad 1
  • Good 8
  • Love 1
  • Love 19

raw

raw

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/13293-metin2-icon-database/
Share on other sites

  • Premium
11 minutes ago, VegaS said:

Thank you share, but it is a small inconvenience.

  • It loads very hard, here you will find a small video.

 

 

Thanks for share bro.

Secret area:

Free Porn, Sex, Tube Videos, XXX Pics, Pussy in Porno Movies...

Nice bruv

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/13293-metin2-icon-database/#findComment-76015
Share on other sites

  • Premium
2 minutes ago, VegaS said:

https://ionut.work/items/en

I see that it works much better, I do not know how it is structured.

may he uses a shitty hoster ,or the  specification of the hosting arent enough or the server is getting stressed xD

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/13293-metin2-icon-database/#findComment-76019
Share on other sites

  • Management

I don't have any database conexion, the website loads through php from a folder, in this case img folder, using the glob function...

If I'm correct there are 5,7Mb to load in about 1982 images...

The host is simples, hosted on blazingfast...

  • Love 1

raw

raw

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/13293-metin2-icon-database/#findComment-76022
Share on other sites

  • Management
6 minutes ago, Denis Sensei said:

Use cache and update it like each X hours it's pretty easy

Could you give a good tutorial how to do that? I never worked with cache...

Thanks

raw

raw

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/13293-metin2-icon-database/#findComment-76025
Share on other sites

  • 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • Management
On 20/09/2017 at 10:03 AM, Sebypunct said:

new link , domain expired :-s

I canceled the host of that domain (I couldn't pay for it), I'll look for some free host just to host that database...

EDIT: Here it is: https://m2icondb.000webhostapp.com/

  • Love 1

raw

raw

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/13293-metin2-icon-database/#findComment-93071
Share on other sites

Acum 12 ore, charparodar a spus:

I canceled the host of that domain (I couldn't pay for it), I'll look for some free host just to host that database...

EDIT: Here it is: https://m2icondb.000webhostapp.com/

nicee thanks man , if you want , add new item's please :D

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/13293-metin2-icon-database/#findComment-93082
Share on other sites

  • Management
2 hours ago, Sebypunct said:

nicee thanks man , if you want , add new item's please :D

I updated just now with the last icons from metin2 on steam

  • Love 1

raw

raw

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/13293-metin2-icon-database/#findComment-93089
Share on other sites

  • 1 year later...

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.