Problem with external disk

• Management

Hello guys,

Yesterday when I started my computer I noticed that my computer wasn't reading my disk... This literally happened from day to night (Saturday to Sunday)...

Spoiler

882cf059ea2646fdb988d0f3d1616ad3.png

On the disk manager appears this:

Spoiler

f5b6cbcb75ff425d86206907795987ef.png

The files remains on the disk:

Spoiler

9357da242f764b32aa08f7ab76622536.png

How can I recover all the files? I now if I format the disk this will work, but I'll lose everything... I'm more bothered with the movies I have (tons of them), software, music, games, images (including family pictures)...

If someone can help me with this problem I would be very appreciated...

Thank you very much

Kind Regards,

charparodar

Edited by Metin2 Dev
Core X - External 2 Internal

raw

raw

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

• Management

Hello,

I'm already recovering the files thanks to @tierrilopes who indicated me the right software (Eassos PartitionGuru) and release his server for me to upload my movies, which will be the last thing to recover, I have over a 1TB of movies (over 500 movies)...

I think after saving all the things just formatting the disc, it will work again...

Thanks

raw

raw

• Management

Well, it seems no longer need to format anything, when I made a command in cmd they told me in another forum, but nor was it for this pc or to this problem resulted when now to connect the computer disk was analyzed and started work...

chkdsk /f

8686027a8f3b41258ba5e23bde997f72.png

Edited by Metin2 Dev
Core X - External 2 Internal

raw

raw