MFC PackManager & ProtoManager

• 4 weeks later...
  • Premium

I found a crash issue (not in your release, but it affects all eterPackMakers, so it maybe affects yours too). When a file's path longer than ~64, it crashes. The problem is that a buffer is too small for this length. In the eterPack\Inline.h u should change the char dir[64(maybe? I don't remember the original number)]; to (for example) char dir[256]; (If u already fixed this problem then just ignore this post)

The one and only UI programming guideline

• Former Staff
On Saturday, May 28, 2016 at 11:55 AM, Originale said:

On Sunday, June 26, 2016 at 10:22 AM, masodikbela said:

I found a crash issue (not in your release, but it affects all eterPackMakers, so it maybe affects yours too). When a file's path longer than ~64, it crashes. The problem is that a buffer is too small for this length. In the eterPack\Inline.h u should change the char dir[64(maybe? I don't remember the original number)]; to (for example) char dir[256]; (If u already fixed this problem then just ignore this post)

Actually thans very much,.,i'm trying to improve this tool and change it's UI because it's a little bit ugly and i'm the only one know how to deal with it ..i want to make it more dynamic i'm thinking of those

1:extarct the pack in new folder called [packname] ex: root pack ...if you extract it you'll find all the files in the same folder where PackManager is .

2:Pack new packs dynamicly (a list with check boxes will show you what to pack and in how to pack it [type 1/2/3/4]

Ps: about the korean letters ..anyone can solve this problem by adding the korean unicode to the windows 

And by the way ..about [path problem] i'll see it tomorow when i sit on my pc ..but it's the first time i know about this problem...

Now about the ProtoManager ..as i said before i got too far with it and i'm now trying to load all .txt files in client ..soon i'll see if i will add a functions to read tge mob tables and let you to creat [group.txt] file And also the item tables to write the drop item or something like that ...hmmmm there's a lot of ideas and a lot of work but little space of time and disk lol...,

Any way sorry for my bad english 

FlyGun ;)

• 5 months later...
  • Former Staff
2 minutes ago, .PolluX said:

#moved (Metin2 > General to Releases > Tools)

I'm so sorry ..i opend this topic just to gather data about these tools ..i didn't know that it would become a real tool ..i'll complete this topic and share the tool in jun/july 2017 ...

Husam(FlyGun) <3 

Announcements

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.