[ Dead Download Link ] Vanilla Core 2.4.1 [ We Need You ]

Vanilla

The command work... if you can't do a quest isn't vanilla's problem. ("EnchantedWorld ò.ò") So, i've tryed all command. notice_all, syschat, chat & co and it work.

All my quests that have a notice_all not work.

I read that the game was compiled with a new version of lua. Probably for this reason.

The command work... if you can't do a quest isn't vanilla's problem. ("EnchantedWorld ò.ò") So, i've tryed all command. notice_all, syschat, chat & co and it work.

All my quests that have a notice_all not work.

I read that the game was compiled with a new version of lua. Probably for this reason.

The file syser obviously in error by notice_all.

This is the error with all quest (pirata_tanaka is one of many quests)

RunState: LUA_ERROR: [string "event_pirata_tanaka"]:5: attempt to call global `notice_all' (a table value) WITH ERRORCODE 1.

This is the notice_all in the quest:

notice_all("L'evento Pirata Tanaka e' iniziato!")

With the basic 40k files this problem not existed.

Sober, on 11 May 2014 - 22:51, said:

lol i thought it was in seconds and i typed 1 xD okay thanks

Edit: i changed ATTR_CHANGE_LIMIT to both 0 and 1 but still i have to wait 1 minute for the bonuses.Please tell me guys if you have the same problem.

i had the same problem the config is correct and is working but before you add that you must have changed bonuses that makes a record in the quest table and it had set time for it go and search for those records and delete them if i am correct its something "item_attr"

New hotfixed version.

-> General <-

* Rollback to debugging

- Linker optimization (Context: Didn't match with the debugging. Still GOLD is now used and works pretty well with debugging)

- Optimization flags for the gamefile (Context: They made some trouble with the gamecore)

+ gdb full support

+ Raised debugging level to 3

+ static build (please test it!)

- Remove support for trigraphs (Context: they were important for the gamefile, I removed them because I thought it was a bug. Mistake from me. Now they're back)

-> Gameplay <-

* Fixed the bug with invisibility

This hotfixed version should fix a lot of bugs. I also made a dbcache for 4 inventory pages to make sure it's supported there too. Now it'd be fully supported by the serverside part.

Download: here

• Love 7

We are the tortured.
We're not your friends.
As long as we're not visible.
We are unfixable.

• Premium

Hello, i have problem with this core.

I can connect to server but I don't see the items in inventory.

I use 36k binary

syserr:

0623 11:46:41014 :: CPythonPlayer::SetItemData(dwSlotIndex=1, itemIndex=1704067143) - Failed to item data

0623 11:46:41014 :: CPythonPlayer::SetItemData(dwSlotIndex=1, itemIndex=292880400) - Failed to item data

0623 11:46:41014 :: CPythonPlayer::SetItemData(dwSlotIndex=1, itemIndex=948502617) - Failed to item data

0623 11:46:41014 :: CPythonPlayer::SetItemData(dwSlotIndex=1, itemIndex=-879558559) - Failed to item data

0623 11:46:41014 :: CPythonPlayer::SetItemData(dwSlotIndex=1, itemIndex=437256235) - Failed to item data

• Love 1

Hey vanilla ... i have a bug at the 4inventory page .. the bug is the same on all game core 2.4 versions (hotfixed and hotfixed version 2 same)

SCREEN:

error.jpg

Is a bug from the game? or is a mistake made by me in the client

P.S. I'm using metin2dev distribute launcher

And another problem ..

The YANG_MAX function is working .. but in the client i can have maximum 2.145.000.000 gold. What can i do to fix this?

Edited by Metin2 Dev
Core X - External 2 Internal