GameForce Action

Asha

Hi all!
I have come today with a new theme, more delicate.
Metin2 is a game with much experience. It first appeared in Asia in 2005 and in 2006 in Europe.
And rather quickly appeared and the first Chinese private servers thanks.
In the beginning it was tried Webzen some servers to shut down successfully. Then they let it go because private servers
They started appearing all over the world.
The official game was developed still further and the need to allow the game was developed in one somewhat Pay2Win.
And because of this, and because many private servers have emerged, Gameforge started making losses.
Players began to leave the official game that brought financial losses.
Gameforge now started an action under #ListenUpGameforge. Gameforge has started to block and delete videos  Metin2 great YouTuber in Germany, advertising for private servers.
And fear even lower YouTuber delete their videos.
What do you think about this action?
Do you think that will be closed and private servers?
Do you think it will reach all country?
I'm interested in your opinions.

• Premium

Official servers are just too hard/unbalanced and pay2win so it's mostly played by old players(who are used to grind 24/7). They would need to rebuild the game for more population.

Deleting videos? They may reduce the advertising but surely won't get players back. Private servers are way too much extended all over the world. Only action to bring them players back is to start deleting servers/websites/forums.

Just my opinion ;)

I think it's not possible... Gameforge is a biiiiiig organisation but they would really need to invest a shit ton of money in order to get rid of private servers. It's just like with Hollywood people. Hollywood is a massive investments but there are still a lot of "illegal" content on the web and they're unable to get rid of it...

Gameforge can definitely close some private servers probably the biggest/most popular ones like wom :P but they won't do it entirely..

Plus even if they were to close down servers they can only do it in Germany.. if they wanted to do it in any other country they would need to create a new team for this particular task.. which they won't because that means costs..

• Love 1