File Requests

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Premium

Greetings everyone!

I was checking some old unpacked updates and I saw new property files, but I wasn't able to find anything regarding the objects or new maps.

t3QSbab.png

Did anyone else manage to find the objects or news regarding the new upcoming maps?

Kind Regards, Sonitex

Edited by Metin2 Dev
Core X - External 2 Internal
  • Confused 1

• Management

Hello

Can someone give me:

- Teleporter quest with all options from official server
- npc.txt (updated) from metin2_map_capedragonhead, metin2_map_dawnmist_dungeon_01, metin2_map_dawnmistwood and metin2_map_mt_th_dungeon_01
- official quest (with the texts if possible) of blazing purgatory and nemere's watch tower
- mob_drop_item.txt and special_item_drop.txt from official server
- locale_string.txt in portuguese of portugal
- cube.txt from official server
- refine_proto like official servers

Thanks

raw

raw

• 3 weeks later...
  • Premium
On ‎25‎/‎06‎/‎2017 at 11:48 AM, charparodar said:

Hello

Can someone give me:

- mob_drop_item.txt and special_item_drop.txt from official server
- locale_string.txt in portuguese of portugal
- cube.txt from official server

Thanks

This is the hidden content, please

• Metin2 Dev 2
  • Good 1
  • Love 3

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I'm searching "gyeonggong_loop.mse" for the new feather walk (patch 17.5 on beta.metin2.com)

I'm looking for opportunities as Community Manager/Tester

The world ain't all sunshine and rainbows. 

It's a very mean and nasty place, and I don't care how tough you are, it will beat you to your knees and keep you there permanently if you let it. 

You, me, or nobody is gonna hit as hard as life. But it ain't about how hard you hit. 

It's about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward; how much you can take and keep moving forward. 

That's how winning is done! Now, if you know what you're worth, then go out and get what you're worth. 

But you gotta be willing to take the hits, and not pointing fingers saying you ain't where you wanna be because of him, or her, or anybody. 

Cowards do that and that ain't you. You're better than that! 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I looked everywhere but did not find them... I am searching for the wolfman source files, both client side and server side, ONLY the wolfman's files, I don't want a serverfile with wolfman already implemented, I basically want to understand how to implement it myself and not just copy paste every code blindly, thanks.PS: a tutorial will be even more useful

• 4 weeks later...