• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 1/3/2018 at 1:11 AM, PincoPalla said:

Hello everyone, I'm new and I do not know if I can request weapons on this forum and in this section .. if you can not I apologize in advance ...

Does anyone know where I can find this fan?

Immagine_Ventaglio_Arcobaleno.png

bamboomt2 2011-2020...

Edited by Metin2 Dev
Core X - External 2 Internal
  • Love 1

yep the gayest fan for your wish fellow metin2dev user

so idk where are the models but you can have bamboomt2's stuff here right now 4 free... from the client called OldMetin2Luna

unknown.png

This is the hidden content, please

Edited by Metin2 Dev
  • Metin2 Dev 3
  • Love 1

Has anyone got these?

[img width=219 height=240]https://metin2.download/picture/r3F9504x09DVmF8K988YXgTtGTP6KMUj/.gif[/img]

[img width=300 height=240]https://metin2.download/picture/r3F9504x09DVmF8K988YXgTtGTP6KMUj/.gif[/img]

ikr they're ugly but it would fit on an "OLD" map... Q . Q

Edited by Metin2 Dev

• 1 month later...

Hello everybody,

I'm getting back into metin2 world after a healthy 8 years of break, admittedly my C++ skills have not really improved, I just need something to fall back in my life right now, something that feels "safe" is any can relate and I'll end it here haha.

I'm making this post in regard to recent times, I see a lot of posts about source files changes,  code modernisation and what not, even some python 3 on client side, which, really made me happy, idk if that's weird but hey .

Anyway, done with the whining, is there anyone kind enough to recommend me a tested server file  (by this I mean, something "certified" as stable/safe that is opened to the public to be downloaded), on this website that I can pick up and play around with, something that has classic stuff like devils catacombs, to put it blant, something that still looks like metin2. 

Would be great if it also has in it's readme sme dependencies listed, prerequisites for the OS, libs to be fetched or pkg's to be downloaded. 

If all this is too much to ask and requires payment, I'm sorry if I took anything for granted.

PS. Happy holidays everybody, great to see that this game still has some kick in it after all this time!

Thanks,

MG

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...