Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • Contributor

  

50 minutes ago, AltanOzkan said:

Full Official Client Unpack. Please.

https://metin2.dev/board/topic/15649-official-unpacked-updates-metin2de-new-spam-free/?do=findComment&comment=125462

Edited by TMP4
  • Love 1
Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/813-file-requests/page/10/#findComment-128586
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...

Hello,

can someone give me:

- Teleporter quest with all options from official server
- official quest
- mob_drop_item.txt and special_item_drop.txt from official server
- cube.txt from official server
- refine_proto like official servers

Edited by test423klein12ss3
Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/813-file-requests/page/10/#findComment-129035
Share on other sites

  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi can anyone send me a link in PM for the rotten root client or a client from 2012-14 Mostly I'm looking for trash weapons like these:

21.jpg

screens1q.jpg

 

Edited by Metin2 Dev
Core X - External 2 Internal
Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/813-file-requests/page/10/#findComment-130993
Share on other sites

  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 1/3/2018 at 1:11 AM, PincoPalla said:

 

Hello everyone, I'm new and I do not know if I can request weapons on this forum and in this section .. if you can not I apologize in advance ...

Does anyone know where I can find this fan?

Immagine_Ventaglio_Arcobaleno.png

 

bamboomt2 2011-2020...

Edited by Metin2 Dev
Core X - External 2 Internal
  • Love 1
Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/813-file-requests/page/10/#findComment-132358
Share on other sites

ehm I wish that I could bring back more memories and images but unluckily there's not enough data ? Has anyone got this masterpiece from saveyourself2?

921542_481076515293998_511744817_o.jpg?w

Edited by Metin2 Dev
Core X - External 2 Internal
Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/813-file-requests/page/10/#findComment-132748
Share on other sites

yep the gayest fan for your wish fellow metin2dev user

so idk where are the models but you can have bamboomt2's stuff here right now 4 free... from the client called OldMetin2Luna

unknown.png

 

This is the hidden content, please

Edited by Metin2 Dev
Core X - External 2 Internal
  • Metin2 Dev 3
  • Love 1
Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/813-file-requests/page/10/#findComment-132775
Share on other sites

Has anyone got these?

 

[img width=219 height=240]https://metin2.download/picture/r3F9504x09DVmF8K988YXgTtGTP6KMUj/.gif[/img]

[img width=300 height=240]https://metin2.download/picture/r3F9504x09DVmF8K988YXgTtGTP6KMUj/.gif[/img]

 

ikr they're ugly but it would fit on an "OLD" map... Q . Q

Edited by Metin2 Dev
Core X - External 2 Internal
Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/813-file-requests/page/10/#findComment-132899
Share on other sites

  • 1 month later...

Hello everybody,

 

I'm getting back into metin2 world after a healthy 8 years of break, admittedly my C++ skills have not really improved, I just need something to fall back in my life right now, something that feels "safe" is any can relate and I'll end it here haha.

I'm making this post in regard to recent times, I see a lot of posts about source files changes,  code modernisation and what not, even some python 3 on client side, which, really made me happy, idk if that's weird but hey .

 

Anyway, done with the whining, is there anyone kind enough to recommend me a tested server file  (by this I mean, something "certified" as stable/safe that is opened to the public to be downloaded), on this website that I can pick up and play around with, something that has classic stuff like devils catacombs, to put it blant, something that still looks like metin2. 

 

Would be great if it also has in it's readme sme dependencies listed, prerequisites for the OS, libs to be fetched or pkg's to be downloaded. 

 

If all this is too much to ask and requires payment, I'm sorry if I took anything for granted.

 

PS. Happy holidays everybody, great to see that this game still has some kick in it after all this time!

 

Thanks,

MG

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/813-file-requests/page/10/#findComment-134701
Share on other sites

  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.