Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • 3 weeks later...

Hey guys,

Im searching for this armors for a couple weeks but i can't find them.

Maybe you could help me.

 

Thx, Prinz

Edited by Metin2 Dev
Core X - External 2 Internal
  • Not Good 1
Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/813-file-requests/page/8/#findComment-87087
Share on other sites

  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Management

I'm searching for mob_drop_item.txt and special_item_drop.txt from GF, the most recent as possible...

I'm also searching for locale_string.txt in pt-PT for game 40k.

Thanks

raw

raw

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/813-file-requests/page/8/#findComment-88997
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...
  • Active Member

Greetings everyone!

I was checking some old unpacked updates and I saw new property files, but I wasn't able to find anything regarding the objects or new maps.

t3QSbab.png

Did anyone else manage to find the objects or news regarding the new upcoming maps?

Kind Regards, Sonitex

 

Edited by Metin2 Dev
Core X - External 2 Internal
  • Confused 1
Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/813-file-requests/page/8/#findComment-89615
Share on other sites

  • Management

Hello

Can someone give me:

- Teleporter quest with all options from official server
- npc.txt (updated) from metin2_map_capedragonhead, metin2_map_dawnmist_dungeon_01, metin2_map_dawnmistwood and metin2_map_mt_th_dungeon_01
- official quest (with the texts if possible) of blazing purgatory and nemere's watch tower
- mob_drop_item.txt and special_item_drop.txt from official server
- locale_string.txt in portuguese of portugal
- cube.txt from official server
- refine_proto like official servers

Thanks

raw

raw

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/813-file-requests/page/8/#findComment-89757
Share on other sites

Hi, does anyone have the latest metin2.us (G4Box/Z8Games) client from 2013?

Thanks.

Spoiler

http://metin2.z8games.com/

I need the files before it moved to Gameforge.

It has files like locale_ca, metin2_patch_ca3, metin2_patch_ca4 etc.

 

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/813-file-requests/page/8/#findComment-90047
Share on other sites

  • 3 weeks later...
  • Premium
On ‎25‎/‎06‎/‎2017 at 11:48 AM, charparodar said:

Hello

Can someone give me:


- mob_drop_item.txt and special_item_drop.txt from official server
- locale_string.txt in portuguese of portugal
- cube.txt from official server

Thanks

This is the hidden content, please

 

  • Metin2 Dev 2
  • Good 1
  • Love 3
Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/813-file-requests/page/8/#findComment-90969
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I'm searching "gyeonggong_loop.mse" for the new feather walk (patch 17.5 on beta.metin2.com)

I'm looking for opportunities as Community Manager/Tester

 

 

The world ain't all sunshine and rainbows. 

It's a very mean and nasty place, and I don't care how tough you are, it will beat you to your knees and keep you there permanently if you let it. 

You, me, or nobody is gonna hit as hard as life. But it ain't about how hard you hit. 

It's about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward; how much you can take and keep moving forward. 

That's how winning is done! Now, if you know what you're worth, then go out and get what you're worth. 

But you gotta be willing to take the hits, and not pointing fingers saying you ain't where you wanna be because of him, or her, or anybody. 

Cowards do that and that ain't you. You're better than that! 

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/813-file-requests/page/8/#findComment-93589
Share on other sites

  • 3 weeks later...
On 6/24/2017 at 11:58 AM, kieranFMT2 said:

Does anyone know where i can find or purchase this weapon and armor set 

dyO7Cyu.gif

i need this set too.. anyone know where to find it ?

Edited by Metin2 Dev
Core X - External 2 Internal
Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/813-file-requests/page/8/#findComment-94653
Share on other sites

  • 1 month later...

 

Hello everyone, I'm new and I do not know if I can request weapons on this forum and in this section .. if you can not I apologize in advance ...

Does anyone know where I can find this fan?

Immagine_Ventaglio_Arcobaleno.png

 

Edited by Metin2 Dev
Core X - External 2 Internal
Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/813-file-requests/page/8/#findComment-96812
Share on other sites

I looked everywhere but did not find them... I am searching for the wolfman source files, both client side and server side, ONLY the wolfman's files, I don't want a serverfile with wolfman already implemented, I basically want to understand how to implement it myself and not just copy paste every code blindly, thanks.PS: a tutorial will be even more useful

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/813-file-requests/page/8/#findComment-97059
Share on other sites

  • 4 weeks later...

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.