Spoiler
On 4/30/2019 at 10:16 PM, WLsj24 said:

Search in EterLib/CRenderTarget.cpp:

state_manager.SetRenderState(D3DRS_FOGENABLE, TRUE);

Replace with:

state_manager.SetRenderState(D3DRS_FOGENABLE, FALSE);

• Love 1

16 minutes ago, bykatil199 said:

sometimes the design does not appear starts to appear again when I go to another map  

it fix ?

Shang fix:

On 2/6/2019 at 8:05 PM, Shang said:

That happened to me and is not a render target problem is just a map problem (maybe when rendering).

And after so much debug I found a "solution", you can solve it just giving the (0, 0, 0) position to the model instance when you create it.

EterLib/CRenderTarget.cpp -> http://prntscr.com/mhkbvq

• Love 3

@h4c0k1

Do you know how can i select warrior men model? Because it's 0 i think, ninja female is 1. When i put 0 i see nothing. 

Fixed but i wanted use camera like you but what should i include intro rendertarget to use m_v3Eye and m_v3Target?

Error    12    error LNK1120: 11 unresolved externals    C:\Binary Source Shivia.pl #Like WoM2\vs_files\UserInterface\binary\Metin2Debug.exe    UserInterface
Error    2    error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol "public: __thiscall CRenderTargetManager::CRenderTargetManager(void)" (??0CRenderTargetManager@@QAE@XZ) referenced in function "public: __thiscall CPythonApplication::CPythonApplication(void)" (??0CPythonApplication@@QAE@XZ)    C:\Binary Source Shivia.pl #Like WoM2\vs_files\UserInterface\PythonApplication.obj    UserInterface
Error    1    error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol "public: bool __thiscall CActorInstance::IsNewPet(void)" (?IsNewPet@CActorInstance@@QAE_NXZ) referenced in function "public: int __thiscall CInstanceBase::IsNewPet(void)" (?IsNewPet@CInstanceBase@@QAEHXZ)    C:\Binary Source Shivia.pl #Like WoM2\vs_files\UserInterface\InstanceBase.obj    UserInterface
Error    3    error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol "public: virtual __thiscall CRenderTargetManager::~CRenderTargetManager(void)" (??1CRenderTargetManager@@UAE@XZ) referenced in function "public: virtual __thiscall CPythonApplication::~CPythonApplication(void)" (??1CPythonApplication@@UAE@XZ)    C:\Binary Source Shivia.pl #Like WoM2\vs_files\UserInterface\PythonApplication.obj    UserInterface
Error    4    error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol "public: void __thiscall CRenderTargetManager::CreateRenderTargetTextures(void)" (?CreateRenderTargetTextures@CRenderTargetManager@@QAEXXZ) referenced in function "public: bool __thiscall CPythonApplication::Process(void)" (?Process@CPythonApplication@@QAE_NXZ)    C:\Binary Source Shivia.pl #Like WoM2\vs_files\UserInterface\PythonApplication.obj    UserInterface
Error    7    error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol "public: void __thiscall CRenderTargetManager::DeformModels(void)" (?DeformModels@CRenderTargetManager@@QAEXXZ) referenced in function "public: void __thiscall CPythonApplication::RenderGame(void)" (?RenderGame@CPythonApplication@@QAEXXZ)    C:\Binary Source Shivia.pl #Like WoM2\vs_files\UserInterface\PythonApplication.obj    UserInterface
Error    6    error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol "public: void __thiscall CRenderTargetManager::Destroy(void)" (?Destroy@CRenderTargetManager@@QAEXXZ) referenced in function "public: void __thiscall CPythonApplication::Destroy(void)" (?Destroy@CPythonApplication@@QAEXXZ)    C:\Binary Source Shivia.pl #Like WoM2\vs_files\UserInterface\PythonApplication.obj    UserInterface
Error    5    error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol "public: void __thiscall CRenderTargetManager::ReleaseRenderTargetTextures(void)" (?ReleaseRenderTargetTextures@CRenderTargetManager@@QAEXXZ) referenced in function "public: bool __thiscall CPythonApplication::Process(void)" (?Process@CPythonApplication@@QAE_NXZ)    C:\Binary Source Shivia.pl #Like WoM2\vs_files\UserInterface\PythonApplication.obj    UserInterface
Error    9    error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol "public: void __thiscall CRenderTargetManager::RenderBackgrounds(void)" (?RenderBackgrounds@CRenderTargetManager@@QAEXXZ) referenced in function "public: void __thiscall CPythonApplication::RenderGame(void)" (?RenderGame@CPythonApplication@@QAEXXZ)    C:\Binary Source Shivia.pl #Like WoM2\vs_files\UserInterface\PythonApplication.obj    UserInterface
Error    10    error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol "public: void __thiscall CRenderTargetManager::RenderModels(void)" (?RenderModels@CRenderTargetManager@@QAEXXZ) referenced in function "public: void __thiscall CPythonApplication::RenderGame(void)" (?RenderGame@CPythonApplication@@QAEXXZ)    C:\Binary Source Shivia.pl #Like WoM2\vs_files\UserInterface\PythonApplication.obj    UserInterface
Error    8    error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol "public: void __thiscall CRenderTargetManager::UpdateModels(void)" (?UpdateModels@CRenderTargetManager@@QAEXXZ) referenced in function "public: void __thiscall CPythonApplication::UpdateGame(void)" (?UpdateGame@CPythonApplication@@QAEXXZ)    C:\Binary Source Shivia.pl #Like WoM2\vs_files\UserInterface\PythonApplication.obj    UserInterface
Error    11    error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol "void __cdecl initRenderTarget(void)" (?initRenderTarget@@YAXXZ) referenced in function "bool __cdecl RunMainScript(class CPythonLauncher &,char const *)" (?RunMainScript@@YA_NAAVCPythonLauncher@@PBD@Z)    C:\Binary Source Shivia.pl #Like WoM2\vs_files\UserInterface\UserInterface.obj    UserInterface

• Haha 1

Hey,

how i can finish this :S

void CRenderTarget::ViewArmor(BYTE bJob, DWORD dwVnum)
{

SelectModel(bJob);
	ChangeArmor(dwVnum);
}

now i need a Code in CPythonRenderTargetModule.cpp

PyObject* renderTargetViewArmor(PyObject* poSelf, PyObject* poArgs)
{

??????????????

}

I have added armor and weapon features.

If I render the armor without the weapon, the character will be displayed well.

If I render the armor + weapon, it will display as the image above.

15dkl0x.png

@CxL'Mufuku

Any suggestion?

I have a problem to show the rendering only seals of mounts and pets please

i try this:

elif item.ITEM_TYPE_COSTUME == itemType:
            if itemSubType == item.COSTUME_TYPE_MOUNT:
                MountVnum = item.GetValue(4)
                if MountVnum != 0:
                    self.__ModelPreview(MountVnum)

and this:

elif item.GetItemType() == item.ITEM_COSTUME:
                            if item.GetItemSubType() == item.COSTUME_TYPE_MOUNT:
                                if MountVnum != 0:

but nothing happen:

OYA4j67.gif

hace 4 horas, cjunior2011 dijo:

i try this:

if MountVnum != 0:

and this:

if MountVnum != 0:

but nothing happen:

OYA4j67.gif

You must send the vnum of the mount.

I dont know if you save that value in Value4 but as i see in your gif is not working.

Maybe you should try to make a dictionary with the vnum of the seals and the mount vnum, i know is not the best solution, but it could work.

Example:

PetsAndMounts = {
					53001 :  34001,
					53002 :  34002,
					53003 :  34003,
					53005 :  34004,
}
if PetsAndMounts.has_key(itemVnum):
	renderTarget.SelectModel(2, PetsAndMounts[itemVnum])

I hope this can help you.

• Love 1

if you use mounts by value it is better that way.
elif itemType == item.ITEM_TYPE_COSTUME and itemSubType == item.COSTUME_TYPE_MOUNT:
  MountVnum = item.GetValue(3)
  if MountVnum  != 0:
      self._ModelPreview(MountVnum )

hace 12 horas, cjunior2011 dijo:

i try this:

if MountVnum != 0:

and this:

if MountVnum != 0:

but nothing happen:

OYA4j67.gif

if not, use the style of the code that showed if you want something better in tec post the complete code.

• Love 1

15 hours ago, ѕeмa™ said:

You must send the vnum of the mount.

I dont know if you save that value in Value4 but as i see in your gif is not working.

Maybe you should try to make a dictionary with the vnum of the seals and the mount vnum, i know is not the best solution, but it could work.

Example:

PetsAndMounts = {
					53001 :  34001,
					53002 :  34002,
					53003 :  34003,
					53005 :  34004,
}

if PetsAndMounts.has_key(itemVnum):
	renderTarget.SelectModel(2, PetsAndMounts[itemVnum])

I hope this can help you.

my mount system protos with npc nvum value0, right?

Spoiler

[...]    ADDON_VALUE2    VALUE0    VALUE1    VALUE2    VALUE3    VALUE4    VALUE5    Specular    SOCKET    ATTU_ADDON

[...]    28800    20114    0    0    0    0    0    0    0    0

7 hours ago, Meruem said:

if you use mounts by value it is better that way.
elif itemType == item.ITEM_TYPE_COSTUME and itemSubType == item.COSTUME_TYPE_MOUNT:
  if MountVnum  != 0:
      self._ModelPreview(MountVnum )

if not, use the style of the code that showed if you want something better in tec post the complete code.

btw this dont work, nothing happen :(

if MountVnum != 0:

• Love 1