Unlimted Arrow Effect

• Honorable Member
	effect.RegisterIndexedFlyData(effect.FLY_SKILL_MUYEONG, effect.INDEX_FLY_TYPE_AUTO_FIRE, "d:/ymir work/pc/sura/effect/muyeong_fly.msf")					## ą«żµÁř
	if app.ENABLE_QUIVER_SYSTEM:
		effect.RegisterIndexedFlyData(effect.FLY_QUIVER_ATTACK_NORMAL, effect.INDEX_FLY_TYPE_NORMAL, "d:/ymir work/pc/assassin/effect/arrow_02.msf")

You can find in metin2_patch_etc.

This is the hidden content, please

• Love 3

effect.RegisterIndexedFlyData(effect.FLY_SKILL_MUYEONG, effect.INDEX_FLY_TYPE_AUTO_FIRE, "d:/ymir work/pc/sura/effect/muyeong_fly.msf")					## ą«żµÁř
		effect.RegisterIndexedFlyData(effect.FLY_QUIVER_ATTACK_NORMAL, effect.INDEX_FLY_TYPE_NORMAL, "d:/ymir work/pc/assassin/effect/arrow_02.msf")

you can share maybe unlimited arrow functions =)

• Honorable Member

Maybe if I'm implemented it, now I've done the switchable monster informations marking (lv+aiflag) :)
The quiver system is complex a little bit, and I'm not a fan of quiver :). Anyway there is on my TODO list.

Edited by Metin2 Dev
Core X - External 2 Internal
  • Love 2

• 1 month later...
On 18/9/2015, 10:55:14, xP3NG3Rx said:

Hey dude thanks for this but can you tell me where should I input those functions? And about the .arc file I just need to put it in metin2_patch_etc and with these lines in the correct file the effect should work normally?