[PACKET ERROR]Need urgent help!!

Hi guys, I've got a big problem on my incoming server.. My alpha/beta server test has got the packet lost problem, when I'm by myself this is not a problem, I get the error like every 60 warps/gotos and sometimes not even after 100 warp. But with people inside, I can crash at the loading on the first login for like 6 times in a row or even more. But sometimes it is working good... Can't understand...

The error is this one: Unknown packet header: 207, last: 47 44

I've read all the other topics and isn't a problem of variables int or float, all has been fixed. Any ideas on what can be? Please help!

Immenso

Edited by immenso

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What you use binary and src?

​Isn't about the structure for 2 reasons:

1) All the structures have been checked and they are working together.

2) The problem comes randomly and not always. Sometimes it works perfectly, sometimes it works really shit giving me lots of packet lost.

Any ideas?

Edited by immenso

Do your logs get literally spammed with Unknown packet headers when the issue occurs?

I had a similar problem a few weeks ago because I had disabled the Sequence check on the server side but left it in the client, which would ultimately lead to an immense overflow in the data buffer and the server would lock up its stream pipes, spamming the logs with packet errors EVEN THOUGH all packet structs were 100% correct on both ends.

Check it out.

- DangIt

• Premium

Do your logs get literally spammed with Unknown packet headers when the issue occurs?

I had a similar problem a few weeks ago because I had disabled the Sequence check on the server side but left it in the client, which would ultimately lead to an immense overflow in the data buffer and the server would lock up its stream pipes, spamming the logs with packet errors EVEN THOUGH all packet structs were 100% correct on both ends.

Check it out.

- DangIt

... I talked to him, he's got just one before crashing.. Can't understand why actually, the int and long variable are correct. But I don't know how he did set up the server or client so...

Edited by PhiLL_3DGen

My animation process: