Berserker - First Presentation (New Character)

• Premium

You made this?

No, My Grandma ;)

I do think that he asked you this: "who made the character modeling/sculpting/texturing?". And the answer isn't your grandma or you. Your grandma/you did just a basic skinning from existing bones on some 3D ripped models. Don't be a jerk with others where you can't dude. He just asked you a simple question. ;)

Upon that, quite a nice project. A bit out for metin2 I guess relating to all the other characters, but nice. Looking forward.

• Love 1

My animation process:

You made this?

No, My Grandma ;)

I do think that he asked you this: "who made the character modeling/sculpting/texturing?". And the answer isn't your grandma or you. Your grandma/you did just a basic skinning from existing bones of the wolfman on some 3D ripped models. Don't be a jerk with others where you can't dude. He just asked you a simple question. ;)

Upon that, quite a nice project. A bit out for metin2 I guess relating to all the other characters, but nice. Looking forward.

I didn't used any of Wolfman resources and i can Prove that!

I already apologized for the answer, i was just kidding -_-

And by the way.. if you search on the forum, you will find an older presentation of berserker that's older than wolfman -_-

• Premium

You made this?

No, My Grandma ;)

I do think that he asked you this: "who made the character modeling/sculpting/texturing?". And the answer isn't your grandma or you. Your grandma/you did just a basic skinning from existing bones of the wolfman on some 3D ripped models. Don't be a jerk with others where you can't dude. He just asked you a simple question. ;)

I didn't used any of Wolfman resources and i can Prove that!

I already apologized for the answer, i was just kidding -_-

And by the way.. if you search on the forum, you will find an older presentation of berserker that's older than wolfman -_-

Yes my bad I watched the video now and the bones are from another gaming skeleton, anyway the resorces you've used isnt of "your grandma", that's the point :D But if it was a joke, that's ok ;)

:D The creation of a new character from zero (3D talking) for metin2 is just a waiste of time, so you are doing well using other stuff ;) Looking forward to see this bad guy inside the game ;)

• Love 1

My animation process: