Anti-Skype Resolver

• Premium

Yep , as you saw in the title , there are always some fucking retard kids that they think ddosing is everything in this world.

Today i'm gonna show you some little settings .

0c33258173d5edb98850444895ee77d4.png

If you've done this completely , a warning should apper like " You need to restart skype changes to make effect " or something like that.

Then  , put a friend to resolve your ip,  he will be very surprised that he gets nothing.

IT WORKS FOR

Every skype resolver existing on internet.

netstat -n 

netstat -p

Too , so people can't hunt you in any method :D

Best Regards,

Dr3Ame3r

Edited by Metin2 Dev
Core X - External 2 Internal

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

• Honorable Member

IT WORKS FOR

Every skype resolver existing on internet.

netstat -n 

netstat -p

Kinda wrong:
  • Everyone in your contact list could always retrieve your real IP any time they want.
  • Even though they won't be able to resolve your skype contact through web-resolvers, they will easily be able to use netstat&co to figure it out.
  • There's also a myth where "beta skype resolvers" exist, which they are able to bypass "Allow direct connections to your contacts only.". ["beta", in this case, means the first skype version that implemented such an option]

• Premium

"

• Everyone in your contact list could always retrieve your real IP any time they want." 
  • There's also a myth where "beta skype resolvers" exist, which they are able to bypass "Allow direct connections to your contacts only.". ["beta", in this case, means the first skype version that implemented such an option]

False , try it out :)

I've browsed hackforums for about 4 years and i didn't find anything related to this. 

This method is strictly.

• Honorable Member

False , try it out :)

I've browsed hackforums for about 4 years and i didn't find anything related to this. 

This method is strictly.

Tried it several times in the past years, and right now. [grabbing an IP from a friend contact of yours with such option enabled]

NB: I'm not referring to the mythical beta skype resolvers, which I care the less.

It's also written in there:

AIMShM0.png

The people in your contact list will get your real IP anyway.

If you're interested, I can make a proxy-how-to thread for skype. (via .reg obviously)

Edited by Metin2 Dev

• Honorable Member

I'm a little confused that i've tried to resolve like 30 of my friends that i made this change on em and didn't get any sign of ip.. or even last ip ..

Try using the default Resource Monitor tool to verify that:

r51NNSg.png

NB: Since I'm using a proxy, Skype establishes all the connection to just that proxy.

Edited by Metin2 Dev

Announcements

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.