[ Dead Download Link ] [Python-Script-Tool]Cython [ We Need You ]

Guys, despite his post, I still recommend having a moment at our topic :) We offer much more than he knows/shows.

___

Well, sadly I can't write a tutorial for it, but this little script needs quite more work. First you have to get the cython import (google it, or rip it from the kraizy release).

• After that you can use the cython script for converting PY to CPP.
  • When you've got the CPP you have to add them to your project
  • Find the right way & place to call or initialize them :)

In general, this is the way, but I can't say more. There are some more complex problems too, like cythonizing some special files or cythonizing GUI files, etc. If you want some professional work, which WORKS WITH EVERY KIND OF PYTHON FILE, then have a look at us :)

Guys, despite his post, I still recommend having a moment at our topic :) We offer much more than he knows/shows.

___

Well, sadly I can't write a tutorial for it, but this little script needs quite more work. First you have to get the cython import (google it, or rip it from the kraizy release).

In general, this is the way, but I can't say more. There are some more complex problems too, like cythonizing some special files or cythonizing GUI files, etc. If you want some professional work, which WORKS WITH EVERY KIND OF PYTHON FILE, then have a look at us :)

Dude why you posting a AD in someone else topic?

• Love 1

• Premium

___

U Just Want Sale it :D

If you're going to do something, then do it right.

___

Dude why you posting a AD in someone else topic?

Nope. Look at the first link he wrote. That's my topic. He tries to downgrade me by uploading a totally worthless script and just disrespecting me.

Well, my stupidness. If he's doing a stupid thing, I shouldn't do the same, I should have been more clever and not doing the same thing.

@MrLibya Of course I want to sell it, but I still know that I'm giving much more, and it's not just a kind of exaggeration. But of course the choice is yours guys :)

• Honorable Member

3kb file downloaded.... mmmmm wtf?!

and google stopped the file once downloaded...i can fell something wrong inside that "free download"

is it only me?

Chrome detects as possible threat every binary (elf, .exe, .bat) inside every downloaded archive. (without analyzing the relative code; it's just an extension check)

The easier solution to bypass such a thing is to set a password and also encrypt the index file list (tested on .rar).

The archive (7zip compressed) actually contains 9340234 empty folders, "RootLibCythonizer.py", and a "MakeFile.bat".

I have these files for quite a while, and they can be considered as the "real ones".

There are many ways to cythonize your root, and any of them are acceptable solutions:

• Using your cython implementation instead of using ymir's one http://cython.org/#download (this is what I did long time ago, but it's kinda boring because you have to write everything by your own)
  • Binding rootlib.lib into your vs project (this is what you do if you use the files in this thread)
  • Making an external rootlib.pyd (this is what I prefer the most)
  • Metin2 Dev 1
  • Love 2