Game->Client Comunication with packets Problem :/

Hi, someone know why when i send a string from game ( with packets ) in the binary i recive a numbers???

const char* M2int; <-- in binary and game

What happend??

In sys_err i can see the right string but in client i see numbers :/

b58122f41dd9f34756129006ccb520be.pngd9a9538885ffe0442979074cb9a4dcbc.png

Thanks.

Edited by Metin2 Dev
Core X - External 2 Internal

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope that you work with the launcher in the debug mode, because you'll have another log file with more info about the errors and even in the console you'll see an error right before it will close.

Also, on the server part, it's quite strange that you assign a c style string with `=`. You should use strcpy/strdup or something.

I hope that you work with the launcher in the debug mode, because you'll have another log file with more info about the errors and even in the console you'll see an error right before it will close.

Also, on the server part, it's quite strange that you assign a c style string with `=`. You should use strcpy/strdup or something.

i dont know c++, so then i dont know use srtcpy or strdup :/ i try search on google but my c++ level is shit .

Thanks for try help me, and i will compile it in debug mode to try see more errors.

*EDIT: in debug mode when i recive the packet, the client close too and log.txt dont say nothing about the packet.