Vanilla Source r64k

Isolation

• Premium

Ouh, that's an easy one, leave it to me! :)

unique_ptr is a function that's introduced with c++11. I guess you're not compiling with c++11 support then. Either replace all unique_ptr with auto_ptr (which is not recommended since auto_ptr is deprecated) or add -std=c++11 or -std=c++14 if you want c++14. Also make sure your compiler does support these instructions (c++11 support is poor in old gcc versions) and everything should work with unique_ptr  :)

c++14 doesn't work for me, it's return me an error about the non-existence of the command. :x

unique_ptr is a function that's introduced with c++11. I guess you're not compiling with c++11 support then. Either replace all unique_ptr with auto_ptr (which is not recommended since auto_ptr is deprecated) or add -std=c++11 or -std=c++14 if you want c++14. Also make sure your compiler does support these instructions (c++11 support is poor in old gcc versions) and everything should work with unique_ptr  :)

c++14 doesn't work for me, it's return me an error about the non-existence of the command. :x

Which version of gcc/clang are you using? :)

You need gcc 4.8 or higher! :) You can either use -std=c++14 or -std=c++1y

If you're full brave and man enough you can try -std=c++17 or -std==c++1z but note that trigraphs won't work in this version since they're deprecated and now removed. So empire language won't work anymore unless you convert the trigraphs before :)

• Love 1

• Premium

Which version of gcc/clang are you using? :)

You need gcc 4.8 or higher! :) You can either use -std=c++14 or -std=c++1y

If you're full brave and man enough you can try -std=c++17 or -std==c++1z but note that trigraphs won't work in this version since they're deprecated and now removed. So empire language won't work anymore unless you convert the trigraphs before :)

GCC 49 Btw :x

i'll try 1y ^^

PS : Works with 1y, thanks :D

Common guys...

95% of the features are already public.

And why are you discussing why vanilla disappeared or if it's a girl or not?

First: Vanilla is a boy and the same person like Alessa.

Why do i say it? Some friends which worked with vanilla for years said it too and he said it himself in a skype chat.

But who cares?

• Premium

Common guys...

Why do i say it? Some friends which worked with vanilla for years said it too and he said it himself in a skype chat.

But who cares?

I care ;3

Common guys...

But who cares?

I care ;3

And why do you care?

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

my error

root@host:/usr/src/vanilla/game/src # gmake
compile BattleArena.cpp with g++ -Wall -fuse-linker-plugin -fuse-ld=gold -O2 -m32 -pipe -fexceptions -D_THREAD_SAFE -Wl,-rpath=/usr/local/lib32/metin2 -std=c++11 -static -static-libgcc -static-libstdc++ -Wno-strict-aliasing -g -ggdb -DNDEBUG -ffast-math -funsafe-loop-optimizations -ftracer -fira-loop-pressure -funroll-loops -finline-functions -funswitch-loops -fpredictive-commoning -fgcse-after-reload -ftree-loop-distribution -ftree-partial-pre -ftree-vectorize -ftree-loop-vectorize -ftree-loop-distribute-patterns -ftree-slp-vectorize -fipa-cp-clone -mtune=i686 -march=i686 -mssse3
g++: unrecognized option '-static-libstdc++'
cc1plus: error: unrecognized command line option "-std=c++11"
cc1plus: error: unrecognized command line option "-fuse-linker-plugin"
cc1plus: error: unrecognized command line option "-fuse-ld=gold"
cc1plus: error: unrecognized command line option "-fira-loop-pressure"
cc1plus: error: unrecognized command line option "-fpredictive-commoning"
cc1plus: error: unrecognized command line option "-ftree-loop-distribution"
cc1plus: error: unrecognized command line option "-ftree-partial-pre"
cc1plus: error: unrecognized command line option "-ftree-loop-vectorize"
cc1plus: error: unrecognized command line option "-ftree-loop-distribute-patterns"
cc1plus: error: unrecognized command line option "-ftree-slp-vectorize"
cc1plus: error: unrecognized command line option "-fipa-cp-clone"
gmake: *** [.obj/BattleArena.o] Error 1

Announcements

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.