Jump to content

What was the last movie that you watched?


Recommended Posts

  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Endless Love - Really awesome movie. Thanks Sanchez for the recommendation.

 

Edit: I just watched Divergent too. It was nice, but now i have to wait for part 2 >_< .

 

Edit2: I just finished Gozilla(2014). Well, just one word: EPIC. I mean it was the first movie with monsters that i really enjoyed. And darn, 'dat feels' at the end of the movie... realy awesome. 

 

Edit3: Just finished The Broken Circle Breakdown and I have to say that it was a really nice drama and the songs were amazing.

  • Love 1
  • 3 weeks later...

In time (2011), the movie as a whole was amazing, and the idea of the movie is even more amazing. The actors played very well too, so i think the „6,6” from imdb is a bit fake let`s say. Yes, the movie could have been better, but it was still awesome, i really enjoyed it :D

Yesterday I watched The Starving Games, a The Hunger Games parody with my girlfriend. We both loved the original movie, the THG1 and the THG2 so we decided to watch the The Starving Games. I can say it was like an 'amateur' movie but it was cool at the same time ^^

Silver linings playbook: that's another nice romantic comedy. At the beginning its a little bit boring, but it will get better so watch it.

 

And

 

Sniper: Legacy One of the best movies in my opinion  :D

 

How did you watch it if it didn't get released yet  :o  :blink: ?

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.