Jump to content

What was the last movie that you watched?


Recommended Posts

Currently I am watching the Trasnformers trilogy because the 4th episode is coming and I do not remember the story :D

 

The last movie what I saw the (Booooring)"Gravity".

 

The 4th one is not linked with the story, 

It's a new story line, new cast , new everything!

  • Honorable Member

 

Currently I am watching the Trasnformers trilogy because the 4th episode is coming and I do not remember the story :D

 

The last movie what I saw the (Booooring)"Gravity".

 

The 4th one is not linked with the story, 

It's a new story line, new cast , new everything!

 

 

 

It is true, but I wanted to refresh my memory.

 

Last movie what I saw: Divergent

Need for Speed was the last movie which i saw.

And it is much better than every fast & furious.

Kind regards

Chuck

I really enjoyed the new need for speed movie, although i don't agree is much better than fast & furius, i think both are pretty good.

  • 1 month later...

 

Need for Speed was the last movie which i saw.

And it is much better than every fast & furious.

Kind regards

Chuck

I really enjoyed the new need for speed movie, although i don't agree is much better than fast & furius, i think both are pretty good.

 

 

You guys got a link for 720p?  :rolleyes:

  • 1 month later...
  • Premium

Transcendence: Really nice movie. It's perfect if you're into SF.

I watched Transcendence just a week ago, but it was a bit overrated in my opinion. In the past days i watched the Need for Speed and the Sabotage.

  • Premium

I really recommend Flowers in the Attic.

 

But my favourite movie ever was Yip man. (all)

 

Regards

 

Flowers in the Attic? I read the book years ago and loved it but I didn't know there was a movie :D

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.