Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Premium
On 3/1/2021 at 7:55 PM, ‚Point‘ said:

Having a problem, that since I added the system with all fixxes here in the thread, heal shamans can't use "cure" anymore. Not on them self and on nobody else. Also if I set the Party flag to Cure the core is going to crash.

Someone have an idea? Won't add a second Party flag since I'd like to make Cure able for the whole group too.

Push

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/5029-party-flag/page/4/#findComment-137589
Share on other sites

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.