Jump to content

[Old][Archive] - [Official] Unpacked Updates Metin2.de


Message added by Geoffrey,

New Topic

Recommended Posts

  • 3 weeks later...

Hi, i need unpacked new patches: (these are the last updates)
- NEW -> metin2_patch_pet2 - 2014-06-18
- metin2_patch_etc - 2014-07-10
- icon - 2014-07-10
etc.

Here I put the current update of the packed:
 

https://mega.co.nz/#!95pyxI4C!4jJBoFX5XbugWnBMSek-c5I9Y9gfyJB1mqza1C7FTts


Thanks in advance!


//Sorry my bad English. ;D
 

  • Premium

Hey,

 

somebody having this?

 

Mounts

 

and the two Pets

 

 

Thanks

 

EDIT: someone here who is good in writing Querys or someone here with a tool? (Querymaker)

Please write skype: florian.taut 

https://mega.co.nz/#!TJRHXSYS!Xzt0iPfNApR8_ORFOYzk9J1ZIIOIYJUALNYrbTPAsI8

  • Love 3
  • 4 weeks later...

Anyone know where I can get ICONS and hairs from this picture

 

lWfYULX.png

Here is the icon:

 

https://mega.co.nz/#!tE8nlKzT!stgRp3JYRlbJsCruz7kKd9ENQ09NSerh_I_WviCN3SU

 

Password: CiocoBoco

Edited by Metin2 Dev
Core X - External 2 Internal
  • Love 2

I want to ask you something. This is how the mass of a program with encrypted files do you open? Or file ".dat" extension How do you create?

These are serverside stored, you need a packet editor to get to the Keys called Hybrids Keys.

 

Anyone know where I can get ICONS and hairs from this picture

 

lWfYULX.png

Here is the icon:

 

https://mega.co.nz/#!tE8nlKzT!stgRp3JYRlbJsCruz7kKd9ENQ09NSerh_I_WviCN3SU

 

Password: CiocoBoco

 

Thanks. Do you also have the hair and the real item_proto VNUM for armor and hairs?

Edited by Metin2 Dev
Core X - External 2 Internal

 

 

Anyone know where I can get ICONS and hairs from this picture

 

lWfYULX.png

Here is the icon:

 

https://mega.co.nz/#!tE8nlKzT!stgRp3JYRlbJsCruz7kKd9ENQ09NSerh_I_WviCN3SU

 

Password: CiocoBoco

 

Thanks. Do you also have the hair and the real item_proto VNUM for armor and hairs?

 

No, sorry.

Edited by Metin2 Dev
Core X - External 2 Internal
  • Honorable Member

I think the capoeira costumes is not a new "product" of ymir 'coz the filenames of hairstyles are hair_12.gr2, anyway here are the official icons of capoeira costumes + item_proto.txt:

https://mega.co.nz/#!CJkxnTSS!Vx7ELuTsfFj-34VyinzfSvx-qXgvLX_GysIm3uFv9l4
 

ps.: I have not the tooltip images of hairstyles :S (icon/hair/*.sub ;*.tga)

  • Love 1

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.