[ Dead Download Link ] 3D Models [ We Need You ]

Maslovicz

• Bronze

@Ellie, i cant send you a pm message, could you delete the old messages or active the message system? thanks.

Or i write here.

If you send the number 8:

net.SendCreateCharacterPacket(chrSlot, textName, raceIndex, shapeIndex, statCon, statInt, statStr, statDex)

raceIndex = 8 when u use the wolfman , if the number >7 , return you can't create the character, i'm searching in the source of db "ClientManagerPlayer" but i not find how unlock the number 8 or bigger.

Anyone know how?

PD: i fix the number 4 of the index

if (index<0 && index>4) // edit, normal index>3

return Py_BuildException();

• Bronze

@Ellie, i cant send you a pm message, could you delete the old messages or active the message system? thanks.

Or i write here.

net.SendCreateCharacterPacket(chrSlot, textName, raceIndex, shapeIndex, statCon, statInt, statStr, statDex)

raceIndex = 8 when u use the wolfman , if the number >7 , return you can't create the character, i'm searching in the source of db "ClientManagerPlayer" but i not find how unlock the number 8 or bigger.

Anyone know how?

Serverside there is no lock for new character. You can add.

Best Regards

Ellie

Do not be sorry, be better.

• Bronze

Or i write here.

Anyone know how?

Best Regards

Ellie  

Thanks for your answer.

So... why when i try create the 5character the game say "You cant create the character", but i can create the others? e.e i dont know xD

• Bronze

Or i write here.

Anyone know how?

Best Regards

Ellie  

Thanks for your answer.

So... why when i try create the 5character the game say "You cant create the character", but i can create the others? e.e i dont know do it xD

• Bronze

Or i write here.

Anyone know how?

Best Regards

Ellie 

Thanks for your answer.

So... why when i try create the 5character the game say "You cant create the character", but i can create the others? e.e i dont know do it xD

I dont want use a MysqDb query in python because is one shit...

Maybe here?

inline int RaceToSex(int race)

{

switch (race)

{

case 0:

case 2:

case 5:

case 7:

case 8: // added

return 1;

Can anyone tell me the right slot_rotation wolfchar?

360 just for 4 characters not more. Ymir entartaiment make new character select screen because 5th character not adapted in 360.

Best Regards

Ellie

You have some angles.. Their position is determined in a circle. Basically, you need math xD .

B r

• Silver

Or i write here.

Anyone know how?

Or i write here.

Anyone know how?

common/lenght.h open

falow this code block

enum EJobs

{

JOB_WARRIOR,

JOB_ASSASSIN,

JOB_SURA,

JOB_SHAMAN,

JOB_MAX_NUM

};

replace wth

enum EJobs

{

JOB_WARRIOR,

JOB_ASSASSIN,

JOB_SURA,

JOB_SHAMAN,

JOB_WOLFMAN,

JOB_MAX_NUM

};

open game/input_login.cpp and search this "bool RaceToJob(unsigned race, unsigned* ret_job)"

and replace func

{

*ret_job = 0;

switch (race)

{

case MAIN_RACE_WARRIOR_M:

*ret_job = JOB_WARRIOR;

break;

case MAIN_RACE_WARRIOR_W:

*ret_job = JOB_WARRIOR;

break;

case MAIN_RACE_ASSASSIN_M:

*ret_job = JOB_ASSASSIN;

break;

case MAIN_RACE_ASSASSIN_W:

*ret_job = JOB_ASSASSIN;

break;

case MAIN_RACE_SURA_M:

*ret_job = JOB_SURA;

break;

case MAIN_RACE_SURA_W:

*ret_job = JOB_SURA;

break;

case MAIN_RACE_SHAMAN_M:

*ret_job = JOB_SHAMAN;

break;

case MAIN_RACE_SHAMAN_W:

*ret_job = JOB_SHAMAN;

break;

case MAIN_RACE_WOLFMAN_M:

*ret_job = JOB_WOLFMAN;

break;

default:

return false;

break;

}

return true;

}

• Love 2

• Honorable Member

Coz I have only 5 files xD (ui.py, uiQuest.py, uiCharacter.py[no wolfman match], UIScript/CharacterWindow.py, UIScript/QuestSlideDialog.py)
These are not containing wolfman stuffs.

Part of uiCharacter.py file:
 97cd0eff4a.png

I do not want to start the publishing, I'm waiting patiently (:

Edited by Metin2 Dev
Core X - External 2 Internal