Jump to content

Recommended Posts

This is the hidden content, please

This is the system made for mali's system block system + add friend from whisper

spacer.png

 

Edited by Amsterdam
I added the whole system and adapted it for Mali's system
  • Metin2 Dev 96
  • Good 24
  • muscle 1
  • Love 1
  • Love 38
Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/32627-official-addblock-friend-from-whisper/
Share on other sites

To solve the bug with overlapping buttons when creating a new window
spacer.png
 add this : 
 

		if app.ENABLE_ADD_BLOCK_WHISPER_BUTTON:
			self.addFriendButton.Hide()
			self.blockFriendButton.Hide()

under here this def 

	def OpenWithoutTarget(self, event):
		self.eventAcceptTarget = event
		self.titleName.SetText("")
		self.titleNameEdit.SetText("")
		self.titleNameEdit.SetFocus()
		self.targetName = 0
		self.titleNameEdit.Show()
		self.ignoreButton.Hide()
		self.reportViolentWhisperButton.Hide()
		self.acceptButton.Show()
		self.minimizeButton.Hide()
		self.gamemasterMark.Hide()

it should look like this:
spacer.png

  • Metin2 Dev 2
  • 4 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Doose said:

I gotta say, the idea is nice, i tested it and you forgot a lot of work.

I'm finishing some of the code myself.

I don't know what else to be added because it's a code in python to trigger what are in the server for years.

  • 3 months later...
On 6/20/2024 at 2:13 AM, Amsterdam said:

I don't know what else to be added because it's a code in python to trigger what are in the server for years.

I think he meant it as an example, like the fact that there is no server-side check to see if the friend is already added (which is why the "AddFriendButton" never disappears).

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.