Ikarus Shop Offline V1 [Implementation bug Help :)] - Cann't buy item from shop, click event not triggering

• Premium
Posted (edited)

So Back in 2021, i bought @ Ikarus_'s shop offline, as most ppl know, V1 of the shop is not supported by ikarus anymore, so I am on my own out here hahaha

The idea is back in 2021 I wanted to open a server, long story short svf was compromised and couldn't go further with the idea

Now, i bought marty's svf, and I want to transfer the shop from my old server to this one

But i hit a dead end with debugging, can't figure out how a click event is handle

The problem is:
giphy.gif

So problem seems to be that from uinewofflineshop.py, NewOfflineShopBoard.__OnLeftClickShopItem method is not called at all when i click on a item that is already in a shop, and i now do not know what to look for to understand how it works, what function/class handles the mouse over stuff and triggers specific events when an item is clicked, basically to understand how __OnLeftClickShopItem is triggered and when.

There is a method NewOfflineShopBoard.RefreshOpenShopPage that is triggered and sets this "mouse up" event

slot.SetOnMouseLeftButtonUpEvent(self.__OnLeftClickShopItem)

But for some reason it aint working, not sure where to go from here realistically

Edited by Metin2 Dev International
Core X - External 2 Internal

• Premium

Dosen't seem like anything special, just 3 classes from initial implementation of ui.py that had to be added CheckBox, ExpandedButton and CustomScrollBar that I just had to copy pasted.

But it seems like most actions are defined here, so in terms of accuracy for ui part ur spot on, i expect on launcher side that I might have some problems, even tho i did double check a couple of times and it seems like i p much moved everything where it should be..

Thank you tho, I'll keep looking

• Developer
Posted (edited)

I have solved it answering to OP user. I m sharing the solution there since it may helps also other for other systems.

I dont recommend the use of my v1 since is no longer supported nor manutened and it makes the offshop v1 obsolete.

Class ImageBox was not calling the base class Window method OnMouseLeftButtonUp in his override.

So searching class ImageBox, few above search def OnMouseLeftButtonUp and add a new line and paste Window.OnMouseLeftButtonUp(self).

Edited by Ikarus_
  • Metin2 Dev 1

My youtube channel  on which you can see my works here