[SRC] Metin2 on LINUX - The Old Metin2 Project

Exynox

Thanks OP for this release, i was excited to try it and it just works. Fantastic!

I have a question: i know that for the linux version to work, it was changed the network library to libevent.

I would like to implement in the source the Target Info System; do you know if that could work without problems? Or maybe there are compatibility issues

Thank you in advance

On 4/24/2024 at 11:00 AM, EnneGi said:

Thanks OP for this release, i was excited to try it and it just works. Fantastic!

I have a question: i know that for the linux version to work, it was changed the network library to libevent.

I would like to implement in the source the Target Info System; do you know if that could work without problems? Or maybe there are compatibility issues

Thank you in advance

There should be no issue implementing that. The changes are related to the networking layer. The package transport should be untouched.

Announcements

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.