Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Hi all, so I've implemented today Active Slot Effect for DS Button in inventory, but I have small image of DS Button, and it's highlighting for big button, as in:

IMAGE

I tried to change 

DSSButtonEffect.SetPosition(3.2, 0)

DSSButtonEffect.AppendSlot(0, 0, 0, 32, 32)

to

DSSButtonEffect.SetPosition(0.8, 0)

DSSButtonEffect.AppendSlot(0, 0, 0, 8, 8)

but no effect.. can someone explain me why is showing like that and how to fix?

Edited by Metin2 Dev International
Core X - External 2 Internal

"Don't be a scammer. Don't be a hacker. Don't be a motherfucker. Karma is a bitch"

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/31021-dragon-soul-active-slot-effect-inventory/
Share on other sites

  • Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm back maybe with an explanation, I think? :)) Maybe the problem is caused because of public_effect.dds file which doesn't have those small buttons, someone could help with it if they have it?

postimg

Edited by Metin2 Dev International
Core X - External 2 Internal

"Don't be a scammer. Don't be a hacker. Don't be a motherfucker. Karma is a bitch"

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.