New GF sets ready to copy paste

Alessio

This is the hidden content, please

Hi guys i want to share with you something that i made for myself, it isn't really special, i hope it will be helpfull with someone,
inside these files you're gonna find everything you need to implement new official sets (Only english, i will translate the names for the other lenguages in the future), if something is missing or there is something wrong let me know and i will fix it (for the benefit of the future downloaders)
Armors : Zodiac, Aurora, Magma, Whalebone, Fallout, Gloom, Kyanite and Serpent
Weapons : Zodiac, Gloom, Serpent, Kyanite
Helms : Dragon(lv100) and Gloom Dragon
Boots : Fire and Oceanic shoes
Accessories : Tourmaline and Jadite set (Fog,Sun,Dark and smoky)

Usefull informations 
inside the item proto and item.txt i have set the values for this items like they are level 1 items, so you can customize them for your needs, i have only edited refine_vnum and specular values so you don't have to do them by yourself ^^
and inside the .msm files i have set the values at the very bottom "Shapedata 146 - Shapedata 153" and i have set the "ShapeIndex" value over 400k instead of 40k, so it's hard that this value is going to create any conflict if you're going to copy paste other official stuff inside that file with the official shapeindex of that items
HowTo
if you don't know how to implement this files give a look to this guide 

IMPORTANT 
the base of this files comes from TMP4 files and i have tested them only on that source so idk if you're going to have problems if you implement these inside another source

Thanks

to @ TMP4 for his source files and @ Deso for the updated .txt files

• Metin2 Dev 86
  • Eyes 6
  • Good 16
  • Love 5
  • Love 51

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Active+ Member
On 3/6/2023 at 1:49 PM, Alessio said:

Hidden Content

Hi guys i want to share with you something that i made for myself, it isn't really special, i hope it will be helpfull with someone,
inside these files you're gonna find everything you need to implement new official sets (Only english, i will translate the names for the other lenguages in the future), if something is missing or there is something wrong let me know and i will fix it (for the benefit of the future downloaders)
Armors : Zodiac, Aurora, Magma, Whalebone, Fallout, Gloom, Kyanite and Serpent
Weapons : Zodiac, Gloom, Serpent, Kyanite
Helms : Dragon(lv100) and Gloom Dragon
Boots : Fire and Oceanic shoes
Accessories : Tourmaline and Jadite set (Fog,Sun,Dark and smoky)

Usefull informations 
inside the item proto and item.txt i have set the values for this items like they are level 1 items, so you can customize them for your needs, i have only edited refine_vnum and specular values so you don't have to do them by yourself ^^
and inside the .msm files i have set the values at the very bottom "Shapedata 146 - Shapedata 153" and i have set the "ShapeIndex" value over 400k instead of 40k, so it's hard that this value is going to create any conflict if you're going to copy paste other official stuff inside that file with the official shapeindex of that items
HowTo
if you don't know how to implement this files give a look to this guide 

IMPORTANT 
the base of this files comes from TMP4 files and i have tested them only on that source so idk if you're going to have problems if you implement these inside another source

Thanks

to @ TMP4 for his source files and @ Deso for the updated .txt files

The weapons models and textures are missing, do u have the download for them?

Announcements

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.