Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Premium

Hello, community!

I would like to share a simple tutorial about how to make a permanent skill.

Spoiler

spacer.png

 

For this, you will need to modify the following files:

  • skill_proto (SQL)
  • skilldesc.txt  (client/locale)
  • skilltable.txt  (client/locale)
  • uitooltip.py  (client/root)

 

skill_proto

Spoiler

This is the hidden content, please

 

skilldesc.txt

Spoiler

This is the hidden content, please

 

skilltable.txt

Spoiler

This is the hidden content, please

 

uitooltip.py

Spoiler
Search for:
		if duration > 0:
			self.AppendTextLine(localeInfo.TOOLTIP_SKILL_DURATION % (duration), color)

Replace with:
		if duration == 9999999:
			self.AppendTextLine("Duration: Permanent")
		elif duration > 0 and duration < 999999:
			self.AppendTextLine(localeInfo.TOOLTIP_SKILL_DURATION % (duration), color)

 

 

Αny improvements or corrections are welcome!

Edited by Metin2 Dev
Core X - External 2 Internal
  • Metin2 Dev 273
  • Eyes 7
  • Facepalm 1
  • Smile Tear 1
  • Confused 1
  • Scream 1
  • Lmao 1
  • Good 92
  • Love 15
  • Love 130
Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/30165-how-to-make-permanent-skills/
Share on other sites

  • 7 months later...

Almost complete. After you do that you must change the sZDurationPoly2. Some characters use MOV_SPEED or HIT_HP_RECOVER like SURA. And if you dont change sZDurationPoly2 effect for this bonus willl not work. Will work only for main bonus. Example for Sura, will work only attack value.

  • Good 2
  • Premium
22 minutes ago, Donis said:

Almost complete. After you do that you must change the sZDurationPoly2. Some characters use MOV_SPEED or HIT_HP_RECOVER like SURA. And if you dont change sZDurationPoly2 effect for this bonus willl not work. Will work only for main bonus. Example for Sura, will work only attack value.

I'll take a look.

Thanks for letting me know!

  • Good 1
  • 6 months later...

I know the thread is a bit older, but I have a question. I want my Sword Aura to have the same effect of toggling on and off like Enchanted Blade does. Unfortunately, that's not the case after following the tutorial. I'll show you a screenshot:

https://metin2.download/video/LDMI7r5IfUuLhGAZaxKMWI1QmePQY59S/.mp4

Edited by Metin2 Dev International
Core X - External 2 Internal
  • Premium
On 2/27/2024 at 2:28 PM, AthenaBazooka said:

I know the thread is a bit older, but I have a question. I want my Sword Aura to have the same effect of toggling on and off like Enchanted Blade does. Unfortunately, that's not the case after following the tutorial. I'll show you a screenshot:

https://metin2.download/video/LDMI7r5IfUuLhGAZaxKMWI1QmePQY59S/.mp4

You forgot to add the TOGGLE in the files. Follow the tutorial step by step

On 3/1/2024 at 12:16 AM, Kraaz said:

You forgot to add the TOGGLE in the files. Follow the tutorial step by step

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png



I do the tutorial step by step tbh ?

Edited by Metin2 Dev International
Core X - External 2 Internal
  • 1 year later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 1/10/2023 at 12:08 AM, Kraaz said:

Hello, community!

I would like to share a simple tutorial about how to make a permanent skill.

  Reveal hidden contents

spacer.png

 

For this, you will need to modify the following files:

  • skill_proto (SQL)
  • skilldesc.txt  (client/locale)
  • skilltable.txt  (client/locale)
  • uitooltip.py  (client/root)

 

skill_proto

  Hide contents

 

Hidden Content

  • Give reaction to this post to see the hidden content.

 

 

skilldesc.txt

  Hide contents

 

Hidden Content

  • Give reaction to this post to see the hidden content.

 

 

skilltable.txt

  Hide contents

 

Hidden Content

  • Give reaction to this post to see the hidden content.

 

 

uitooltip.py

  Hide contents
Search for:
		if duration > 0:
			self.AppendTextLine(localeInfo.TOOLTIP_SKILL_DURATION % (duration), color)

Replace with:
		if duration == 9999999:
			self.AppendTextLine("Duration: Permanent")
		elif duration > 0 and duration < 999999:
			self.AppendTextLine(localeInfo.TOOLTIP_SKILL_DURATION % (duration), color)

 

 

Αny improvements or corrections are welcome!

oop

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.