Jump to content

Questcategory Levelup.quest problem


Recommended Posts

 

Hey all,

Using the M2KSF Files and the Questcategory system was already implemented and it works fine, just the levelup Quest isn´t showing. 

Like you can see here 

Can someone tell me in which category it has to be?

My Questcategory.txt

Spoiler

4    collect_quest_lv30
4    collect_quest_lv40
4    collect_quest_lv50
4    collect_quest_lv60
4    collect_quest_lv70
4    collect_quest_lv80
4    collect_quest_lv85
4    collect_quest_lv90
4    collect_quest_lv92
4    collect_quest_lv94
4    collect_quest_lv96
2    levelup

Here is my levelup Quest... Can't post code here

Sorry for my bad english

Spoiler

yy07CEf.png

Edited by Metin2 Dev
Core X - External 2 Internal
  • Not Good 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 minutes ago, backtop said:

 

Hey all,

Using the M2KSF Files and the Questcategory system was already implemented and it works fine, juste the levelup Quest isn´t showing. 

Like you can see here 

Can someone tell me in which category it has to be?

My Questcategory.txt

  Reveal hidden contents

4    collect_quest_lv30
4    collect_quest_lv40
4    collect_quest_lv50
4    collect_quest_lv60
4    collect_quest_lv70
4    collect_quest_lv80
4    collect_quest_lv85
4    collect_quest_lv90
4    collect_quest_lv92
4    collect_quest_lv94
4    collect_quest_lv96
2    levelup

Here is my levelup Quest... Can't post code here

  Reveal hidden contents

Sorry for my bad english

You are contact @dracaryS to buy this system

Spoiler

Edited by Metin2 Dev
Core X - External 2 Internal
  • Facepalm 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 4 months later...

Hi, I also have this problem with Official Quest Renewal:

However, I might not have understood something because replacing "makequestbutton" to "send_letter" did not work for me. I don't know if I did it correctly:

in root/interfaceModule.py
spacer.png

spacer.png

I also added this, fix from @ ATAG that didn't do anything, also in root/interfaceModule.py:

spacer.png

I also added "levelup" into share/locale/poland/quest/questcategory.txt:

spacer.png

 

I did all of this and the hunting mission still doesn't appear in the quest window. I would really appreciate some help here, tell me what I'm doing wrong here. Every other quest type displays and works properly.

Edited by Metin2 Dev International
Core X - External 2 Internal
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, backtop said:

You have to change this in your quest not in py files

Thank you, this mostly worked, i feel very stupid now heh 🙂 But not fully done yet, there still seems to be one problem

The quest shows up now but it doesn't work. The counter for enemies to kill doesnt show up (should be 10 for first i think) and killing any doesnt advance or complete the quest:

spacer.png

I think quest table looks ok for this character?:
spacer.png

EDIT: one more thing, i think you're supposed to pick between 10 dogs or 5 wolves but that option never appeared for me. maybe this is why it glitched?

Edited by NightCore.PL
clarification
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Premium
3 hours ago, NightCore.PL said:

one more thing, i think you're supposed to pick between 10 dogs or 5 wolves but that option never appeared for me. maybe this is why it glitched?

No, you just had to use a letter.

3 hours ago, NightCore.PL said:

 

spacer.png

That visual error is due to your quest's string probably missing the format for the number.

Edited by Syreldar
  • Good 1

 

"Nothing's free in this life.

Ignorant people have an obligation to make up for their ignorance by paying those who help them.

Either you got the brains or cash, if you lack both you're useless."

Syreldar

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Syreldar said:

No, you just had to use a letter.

That visual error is due to your quest's string probably missing the format for the number.

1. So the first hunting quest is not selectable? I thought i remember from regular metin2 that it was.
2. I'm using the polish locale that came with the 2014 source files. It has other bugs, some stuff is not translated like picking up items - it has a few bugs so this might be another one of them, wouldn't be surprised, i'll check it out.

thanks for the tips!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Premium
5 minutes ago, NightCore.PL said:

1. So the first hunting quest is not selectable? I thought i remember from regular metin2 that it was.

I was talking about your questcategory not behaving properly, not having a selection is also a quest issue, not the system's.

Edited by Syreldar
  • Good 1

 

"Nothing's free in this life.

Ignorant people have an obligation to make up for their ignorance by paying those who help them.

Either you got the brains or cash, if you lack both you're useless."

Syreldar

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 months later...
On 5/4/2023 at 10:53 AM, NightCore.PL said:

Thank you, this mostly worked, i feel very stupid now heh 🙂 But not fully done yet, there still seems to be one problem

The quest shows up now but it doesn't work. The counter for enemies to kill doesnt show up (should be 10 for first i think) and killing any doesnt advance or complete the quest:

spacer.png

I think quest table looks ok for this character?:
spacer.png

EDIT: one more thing, i think you're supposed to pick between 10 dogs or 5 wolves but that option never appeared for me. maybe this is why it glitched?

have anyone found a solution to this?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 3 weeks later...

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now


×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.