Paysafe To PayPal

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Payment wall puts all payments into your bank account at the end of each month, excluding paypal, bitcoins and the other various addon payments they allow that aren't in their system automatically. paypal will go into your paypal, bitcoins into your bitcoin wallet etc. Therefore, paysafe goes into your bank and not into the paypal account.

paymentwall/superrewards etc.. is what most people use.. I didn't use it because I didn't want to give my SSN for a metin2 server.

through freinds you can trust is best.. but keep in mind when it's a friend you most likely can't blackmail or pressure them into giving you what they owe you. You either leave them alone or wait for your money and be cool. Things can happen that make it impossible for them to pay you until a later date.. just have to keep that in mind. But alot of time with friends you get a better (lower) fee for trading than websites. I have a friend who owes me 125 eur, for a long time owed me 175 eur.. but something just came up.. it happens.. But we have a good trade history of several hundred euros and I even gifted him some PSC once. We had friendship before we started doing the trades and it works out with us. Most people you find on epvp will probably scam you.

Websites are mostly scams, they steal the pin and give you nothing. The only site I can vouch was legit was moneystream.ru. For a 100 eur paysafe card you get $100 when it's worth $130 (USD).

Paymentwall have a 10-15% tax and paysafecard have a 20-25% tax, then all tax will be variable between 30-40%. And yes i think they only send to bank account.

Even with the fees, you are opening an entire set of new payment methods meaning more ways for people around the world to pay. It's common in Europe for metin2 players to not have access to a bank account, which means no paypal. They love PSC and mobile payments, and some want to use direct bank payments or western union.