Jump to content

How to change armor texture properly?


Go to solution Solved by ReFresh,

Recommended Posts

What I have:

  • ID 11300 (Level 5 armor for Warrior)
  • icon works in inventory

What I want:

  • Level 5 armor for Warrior with TEXTURES
  • No "white" armor bug

What I did:

  1. I downloaded textures (.dds) and put them here /pack/pc1/ymir work/pc/warrior/
  2. Added new line for my new textures in warrior_m.msm

You can check warrior_m.msm here:

YkjTkNc.png

     3. Added ShapeIndex for my armor at ID 11300 for value3 (Navicat)

     4. /reload p

     5. Used dump_proto.exe to implement item_proto in client

 

Results:

CpA9Zec.png

The armor looks like the first one for warrior, I don't know why. Any ideas?

 

Edited by Metin2 Dev
Core X - External 2 Internal
Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/29387-how-to-change-armor-texture-properly/
Share on other sites

  • Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.