Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Hello everybody,

i get this error while trying to compile my server source...

The command I am using is: gmake all -j8

Does anybody have a clue?

 [OK]         Compiling: item_manager_read_tables.cpp
gmake[1]: *** No rule to make target '.obj/Locale.o', needed by '../game_r41026'.  Stop.
gmake[1]: *** Waiting for unfinished jobs....
gmake[1]: Leaving directory '/usr/home/Source/Server/game/src'
gmake: *** [Makefile:111: all] Error 2

 

9 hours ago, xNutella said:

Hello everybody,

i get this error while trying to compile my server source...

The command I am using is: gmake all -j8

Does anybody have a clue?

 [OK]         Compiling: item_manager_read_tables.cpp
gmake[1]: *** No rule to make target '.obj/Locale.o', needed by '../game_r41026'.  Stop.
gmake[1]: *** Waiting for unfinished jobs....
gmake[1]: Leaving directory '/usr/home/Source/Server/game/src'
gmake: *** [Makefile:111: all] Error 2

 

You're using a leaked version of a source which is being sold.

You won't get any help, dont even try. You will have to fix packet issues too in order to login.

It's the work of others respect it.

  • Metin2 Dev 1
  • Not Good 1
1 hour ago, Kafa said:

You're using a leaked version of a source which is being sold.

You won't get any help, dont even try. You will have to fix packet issues too in order to login.

It's the work of others respect it.

I am actually not. This is my source, which I'm working on for like 2 years now. I had a break of 4 months and this came out while compiling again

24 minutes ago, xNutella said:

I am actually not. This is my source, which I'm working on for like 2 years now. I had a break of 4 months and this came out while compiling again

 

No it isnt your source, stop lying. Don't use others work.

  • Not Good 1
12 minutes ago, Kafa said:

 

No it isnt your source, stop lying. Don't use others work.

WTF? How would you know that I'm lying, just because of the output?? It's ridiculous that you're accusing me for using 'stolen' source. How can a stolen source work with my server? It doesnt even make sense

2 hours ago, Kafa said:

 

No it isnt your source, stop lying. Don't use others work.

Sorry I think you're retarded.

edit: with all respect to retarded people.

Edited by covfefe
  • Not Good 1
  • Good 1
3 hours ago, covfefe said:

Sorry I think you're retarded.

edit: with all respect to retarded people.

You're retarded, there is a leaked version of a source. The same error is existing there and everyone is struggling to make it run.

 

If it was his Source he would have knew that the problem is in the Makefile, go to school morron.

  • Not Good 1
47 minutes ago, Kafa said:

You're retarded, there is a leaked version of a source. The same error is existing there and everyone is struggling to make it run.

 

If it was his Source he would have knew that the problem is in the Makefile, go to school morron.

Get lost, man. You're very stubborn and you don't listen to others do you? There is also zero indication or proof of leaked files for you to be such a toxic ass.

15 hours ago, covfefe said:

Get lost, man. You're very stubborn and you don't listen to others do you? There is also zero indication or proof of leaked files for you to be such a toxic ass.

 

It's the same source Path, the same error, that's enough for me. As i said the problem is in the Makefile you need to change "Locale.cpp" into "locale.cpp" 

But you wont get far with that files.

  • Not Good 1
  • Good 1
2 hours ago, Kafa said:

 

It's the same source Path, the same error, that's enough for me. As i said the problem is in the Makefile you need to change "Locale.cpp" into "locale.cpp" 

But you wont get far with that files.

Didn't work for me

2 hours ago, Kafa said:

 

It's the same source Path, the same error, that's enough for me. As i said the problem is in the Makefile you need to change "Locale.cpp" into "locale.cpp" 

But you wont get far with that files.

Bro do you need mental help? I'm serious. The path was "/usr/home/Source/Server/game/src" like every other metin2 source. So how would you know?

The error could be due to many things, the file not existing, or a mistake in makefile, or something else entirely.. anyone can generate this error if not careful. I just had that same error 2 days ago btw. Then comes a novice to say it's due to leaked files. The sheer lack of intellect..

Feel free to send me a PM my man, I'll have a look and try to identify the issue with my fresh experience of it.

  • 2 years later...

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.