In this situation there is the concret information to solve this problem: The "mouseModule"  does not found in the current executed script, in "uiAttachMetin.py" file. So you have to import that module, you can do it like the following:

You have to add following line at begining of "uiAttachMetin.py" file.

import mouseModule

if that existsthere, you have to make sure the mouseModule.py file is in the root folder. 🙂

• Metin2 Dev 1

All wolves are gray in the dark.

31 minutes ago, UdvAtt108 said:

In this situation there is the concret information to solve this problem: The "mouseModule"  does not found in the current executed script, in "uiAttachMetin.py" file. So you have to import that module, you can do it like the following:

You have to add following line at begining of "uiAttachMetin.py" file.

import mouseModule

if that existsthere, you have to make sure the mouseModule.py file is in the root folder. 🙂

Thanks, the name of the file is mousemodule.py , i tried it before with the "mousemodule".Why should i import it as mouseModule?Is it because of c++?

4 minutes ago, dotMatryx said:

Thanks, the name of the file is mousemodule.py , i tried it before with the "mousemodule".Why should i import it as mouseModule?Is it because of c++?

Because it doesn't matter whether you import the required module in upper or lower case.

All wolves are gray in the dark.