Spells doesn't have the animation

Hi guys, so my problem is when I try to put the skills on the taskbar I don't have the blurish animation and in syserr I get this:

mouseModule.py: AttachObject : 'module' object has no attribute 'SLOT_TYPE_SKILL_BOOK_INVENTORY'

I have multi inventory with stones, upgrades, skill books

Thanks.

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 hours ago, AGUZZTYN said:

You have to define SLOT_TYPE_SKILL_BOOK_INVENTORY in PythonApplicationModule

So I am in PythonApplciationModule.cpp from client source and I still not finding where is the problem, I compared 2 files from my client and another that I am sure 100% that animation working, and I am trying to find where in the file SLOT_TYPE_SKILL_BOOK_INVENTORY is defined and I don't find it 😞

• Contributor

define it @ UserInterface/PythonPlayerModule.cpp:
Add at the end of the file and before } :

PyModule_AddIntConstant(poModule, "SLOT_TYPE_SKILL_BOOK_INVENTORY", SLOT_TYPE_SKILL_BOOK_INVENTORY);
	//Add more inventory types too

My only accounts are here and on M2D, Don't trust anyone else from other shitty sites.
266868740522639360.png

17 hours ago, MrQuin said:

PyModule_AddIntConstant(poModule, "SLOT_TYPE_SKILL_BOOK_INVENTORY", SLOT_TYPE_SKILL_BOOK_INVENTORY);

I did this and know i got in vs studio undeclared identifier.

19 hours ago, MrQuin said:

So, i define in GameType.h where are all the SLOT_TYPE and I compiled it without any issue, but still not working and I get disconnected after a little bit of time.

39 minutes ago, Krazzy11 said:

So, i define in GameType.h where are all the SLOT_TYPE and I compiled it without any issue, but still not working and I get disconnected after a little bit of time.

UPDATE: I insert all of the SPECIAL_INVENTORY, but now I got the animation and the new problem is I can't put the skill on the taskbar, I tried every slot.

There are only self. in mousemodule.

UPDATE: So i find the problem for drag and drop animation on the taskbar, but now the problem is when i take the skill/item from the taskbar, the animation is yang/empty bottle is like random items. Any ideas?

Like this.

https://metin2.download/picture/r3F9504x09DVmF8K988YXgTtGTP6KMUj/.gif

Edited by Metin2 Dev
Core X - External 2 Internal