I Want Find freebsd 11.4 with remove unnecessary codes

38 minutes ago, TheLionIK said:

First, a fresh install of vanilla freebsd using 700mb ram is impossible.

The only reason why that would happen is due to third party software.

Most (bad, just ignore them) providers will provide you with a freebsd vps with pre-installed software. You just manually install freebsd in those cases, as you should do anyway.

Regarding the "USB / CAMERA", you are reading topics from 2012 where people built their own kernels stripping them, for absolutely no reason whatsoever, as it has 0% performance impact in the real world. You maybe save what, 20MB disk size....? A metin2 syslog easilly takes more then that.

Just install MANUALLY your freebsd without selecing services that you wont need.

Then if you want performance increases work on your metin2 source, because thats where the crap performance comes from, not from a rock-solid OS like freebsd.

What we need can be ordered from freebsd but it definitely costs a lot of money and I do not have such financial thinking.  And to make a message to metin2dev maybe someone has such a freebsd the cleaner the freebsd the less heavy it will be, I personally do not know from freebsd I mention it I only know the basics the basics

I may be wrong but I had a thought that I am trying to see it happens with freebsd and martysama has made me very suspicious after the sendingmail was blocked

The Mr @ Karbust and everyone else thinks I'm trolling. I never fooled about that we ask first 

I once heard on the freebsd forum about the bad codes they upload and I'm trying to find that post in that forum to show you

• Lmao 1

Regarding sendmail, as the same implies, its a service to send emails.

https://metin2.download/picture/VLNNALbhG0Y3WJwo8CRdEEyIhO25GpRK/.png

The fact that people have to "disable" it, its because they are not manually installing their freebsd, and instead they are relying on the auto-installers from providers.

Thats most likely the reason why you are also having 700mb ram usage on your freebsd.

This is freebsd13 manually installed, with the "settings" above.

https://metin2.download/picture/n8ErRh0MoaDMx65nX0jYL7prQVGze1Ki/.png

Without any third-party software.

That is why i wrote its impossible for a fresh install of freebsd to use 700mb ram, its all due to the third-party software providers install on their freebsd snapshots.

Edited by Metin2 Dev
Core X - External 2 Internal
  • Love 1

• 1 month later...
  • Developer

Maybe you should get your own freebsd and not download a turk-bsd online and complain that there is shit in it.
Btw, there is no "memory leak" on a stable operating system like freebsd, I add that freebsd was not born and used only on metin
this is your devious conception, freebsd is used for tens of hundreds of other things, this one developed stability over the years.

503953077003354113.png