Jump to content

Old Armors Hwangs & More


Recommended Posts

This is the hidden content, please

Metin2 Download or 
This is the hidden content, please

I am sharing with you the armors, I dreamed of them to add them to my server, now I am sharing them with you. I worked hard to do this, the icons, queries, everything is and should work. This is my first rate, so criticism is appreciated. I know that these are not popular armor now, but someone may need it.

This is the hidden content, please

 

If you want more stuff like this, let me know I'd love to add a few things ?

Révélation

1132369j5wJeD.jpeg

 

Edited by Bitek113
essa
  • Metin2 Dev 369
  • kekw 8
  • Eyes 13
  • Flame 3
  • Dislove 3
  • Angry 4
  • Not Good 2
  • Sad 4
  • Smile Tear 1
  • Think 10
  • Confused 3
  • Scream 4
  • Lmao 4
  • Good 113
  • muscle 4
  • Love 34
  • Love 313
Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/28279-old-armors-hwangs-more/
Share on other sites

  • Contributor

I was always wonder about the first one. That is totally different from the others, not just a recolor and feel very very professional.
Also I think that was the first in the timeline too if we talking about when these armors came public.

Anyone know it's origin? Official or made by a very talented artist back in the time?

  • Good 3
  • Love 2
Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/28279-old-armors-hwangs-more/#findComment-145078
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, TMP4 said:

I was always wonder about the first one. That is totally different from the others, not just a recolor and feel very very professional.
Also I think that was the first in the timeline too if we talking about when these armors came public.

Anyone know it's origin? Official or made by a very talented artist back in the time?

I dont think so its official.. But I too making new stuff like old style.. There is no diff if you have knowledges and any ideas.. (2 hour+ is for me 1 amour if I rlly want the best quality..) True is no all can make something like official..

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/28279-old-armors-hwangs-more/#findComment-145083
Share on other sites

  • Active Member
12 hours ago, TMP4 said:

I was always wonder about the first one. That is totally different from the others, not just a recolor and feel very very professional.
Also I think that was the first in the timeline too if we talking about when these armors came public.

Anyone know it's origin? Official or made by a very talented artist back in the time?

in the Italian scene, they were seen for the first time in the client by simox and then by sandoz94, if you want to send me a message in private that I will send you the client links!

Just now, 4peppe said:

in the Italian scene, they were seen for the first time in the client by simox and then by sandoz94, if you want to send me a message in private that I will send you the client links!

although I think their origin is German

  • Confused 1
  • Love 3
Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/28279-old-armors-hwangs-more/#findComment-145100
Share on other sites

  • 11 months later...
7 minutes ago, ReFresh said:

@RnYPT Check this out: 

 

I tried that, and nothing, i did everything acording with the guide

I have the weapons in the inventory, i can spawn them and everything but when i wear them the character gets "naked"

Im using the [40250] Reference Serverfile + Client + Src.

 

  • Good 1
Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/28279-old-armors-hwangs-more/#findComment-152878
Share on other sites

  • Active+ Member
1 hour ago, RnYPT said:

I have the weapons in the inventory, i can spawn them and everything but when i wear them the character gets "naked"

Maybe you didn't change the path in gr2 model directly. The client can't find the path to the model.

I'll be always helpful!  😉

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/28279-old-armors-hwangs-more/#findComment-152880
Share on other sites

On 11/6/2022 at 7:01 PM, ReFresh said:

Maybe you didn't change the path in gr2 model directly. The client can't find the path to the model.

Can you tell me how to do that?

 

So, this is what i get in granny spacer.png

Edited by Metin2 Dev
Core X - External 2 Internal
  • Love 1
Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/28279-old-armors-hwangs-more/#findComment-152946
Share on other sites

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.