Old Armors Hwangs & More

Bitek113

This is the hidden content, please

Metin2 Download or 

I am sharing with you the armors, I dreamed of them to add them to my server, now I am sharing them with you. I worked hard to do this, the icons, queries, everything is and should work. This is my first rate, so criticism is appreciated. I know that these are not popular armor now, but someone may need it.

If you want more stuff like this, let me know I'd love to add a few things 🙂

Révélation

1132369j5wJeD.jpeg

Edited by Bitek113
essa
  • Metin2 Dev 225
  • kekw 6
  • Eyes 8
  • Dislove 3
  • Angry 3
  • Not Good 2
  • Sad 3
  • Smile Tear 1
  • Think 10
  • Confused 3
  • Scream 4
  • Lmao 4
  • Good 80
  • muscle 1
  • Love 21
  • Love 171

• Contributor

I was always wonder about the first one. That is totally different from the others, not just a recolor and feel very very professional.
Also I think that was the first in the timeline too if we talking about when these armors came public.

Anyone know it's origin? Official or made by a very talented artist back in the time?

• Good 3
  • Love 1

2 hours ago, TMP4 said:

I was always wonder about the first one. That is totally different from the others, not just a recolor and feel very very professional.
Also I think that was the first in the timeline too if we talking about when these armors came public.

Anyone know it's origin? Official or made by a very talented artist back in the time?

I dont think so its official.. But I too making new stuff like old style.. There is no diff if you have knowledges and any ideas.. (2 hour+ is for me 1 amour if I rlly want the best quality..) True is no all can make something like official..

12 hours ago, TMP4 said:

in the Italian scene, they were seen for the first time in the client by simox and then by sandoz94, if you want to send me a message in private that I will send you the client links!

Just now, 4peppe said:

in the Italian scene, they were seen for the first time in the client by simox and then by sandoz94, if you want to send me a message in private that I will send you the client links!

although I think their origin is German

• Confused 1
  • Love 3

• 11 months later...
  • 9 months later...

Announcements

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.