Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Active+ Member

Hello, I want to create NPCs using the characters from the game. How can I make an NPC like in the photo? (char+armor+hair+weapon etc.)
I tried but failed. Can you give an example?

 

spacer.png

Edited by Metin2 Dev
Core X - External 2 Internal
Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/28240-character-npc/
Share on other sites

  • Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

  • 3 weeks later...
  • Active+ Member
9 hours ago, boaspessoal said:

also looking for at least a clue as to how this can be done(attaching objects like weapons seems to preview fine in worldeditor but doesnt show in game for example)

I'm not sure but I think it's done with 3ds max ?

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/28240-character-npc/#findComment-145707
Share on other sites

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.