Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Hi! So I've been trying to fetch data from locale and use it, depending on the gender of the character, in changing the alignment of the player. 

Here's my code

0uTX0Gl.png 

But it shows like this... and i don't know why... 

lD6ISDj.png

What am I missing? How do I Get the String from Locale?

#ifdef ENABLE_GENDER_ALIGNMENT
typedef std::map<const char*, const char*> TTitleNameList;
static const TTitleNameList titleNameList{
	{"PVP_LEVEL0_M", "PVP_LEVEL0_F"}, 
	{"PVP_LEVEL1_M", "PVP_LEVEL1_F"},
	{"PVP_LEVEL2_M", "PVP_LEVEL2_F"},
	{"PVP_LEVEL3_M", "PVP_LEVEL3_F"},
	{"PVP_LEVEL4_M", "PVP_LEVEL4_F"},
	{"PVP_LEVEL5_M", "PVP_LEVEL5_F"},
	{"PVP_LEVEL6_M", "PVP_LEVEL6_F"},
	{"PVP_LEVEL7_M", "PVP_LEVEL7_F"},
	{"PVP_LEVEL8_M", "PVP_LEVEL8_F"}
};
#else
static const std::array<const char*, 9> titleNameList{ "PVP_LEVEL0", "PVP_LEVEL1", "PVP_LEVEL2", "PVP_LEVEL3", "PVP_LEVEL4", "PVP_LEVEL5", "PVP_LEVEL6", "PVP_LEVEL7", "PVP_LEVEL8"};
#endif

 

Edited by Metin2 Dev
Core X - External 2 Internal

"When life gives you lemons, make lemonade." - and that's the reason I'm lime.

I get lots of lemons. 

☮️

Never mind, didnt read the post correctly -.-

If you want a little hint, vegas did a similar system if you wanna know how he did it

This is the hidden content, please

 

Edited by Jxxkub
bb
  • Metin2 Dev 12
  • Think 1
  • Good 5
  • Love 1

I have it, doesn't work either ? 
I'll recheck, but it doesn't work 

7Oodbu2.png

localeInfo.py

XTHe1GE.png

The problem that I have is that the texts from localegame.txt aren't loading. I think everything is added correctly. It just keeps getting the text from source/**.h file.

Edited by Metin2 Dev
Core X - External 2 Internal

"When life gives you lemons, make lemonade." - and that's the reason I'm lime.

I get lots of lemons. 

☮️

LATER EDIT

I have deleted the old system and added @ VegaS™ system from your git link. 
All i can say is this: 4PPYAte.png
I don't understand. What am I missing? No errors at all.

Edited by Metin2 Dev
Core X - External 2 Internal

"When life gives you lemons, make lemonade." - and that's the reason I'm lime.

I get lots of lemons. 

☮️

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.