Jump to content

Mob_proto Exp?


Go to solution Solved by backtop,

Recommended Posts

  • Bot

I don't see you having some exp bonus so there are three posibilities (or maybe more) : 

1. You have a premium exp (those columns from account table)

2. You have double exp directly from the source (I saw some people doing that)

3. You have priv but the messages are not shown somehow

  • Good 1

english_banner.gif

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/27727-mob_proto-exp/#findComment-142068
Share on other sites

  • Solution

1. no in account table is the time set to 0000-00-00 00:00:00

2.I can´t find double exp from source...

3. i set the priv back to normal but i doesn´t change anything

Edit: I fixed the issue... There was an error in Mob_proto.txt in db. 

Edited by backtop
Fixed it.
Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/27727-mob_proto-exp/#findComment-142072
Share on other sites

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.