Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Honorable Member

Hello to everyone!
Since this tutorial was released:

https://metin2.dev/board/topic/22407-inbuild-gr2-animation/?tab=comments#comment-121825

we have a lot of new possibilities open. 

I would like to thank the creator of the tutorial! 

We can do animated sashes, wings, weapons, and of course map objects aswell. And this is why i have created this topic. To bring new life into Metin2. 
I would like to update this topic from time to time and bring you some new objects that can make your environment better. This topic is gonna be only for original metin2 objects, not for anything new. 
I would also like to ask other people who can do 3D, if they have something or would do something, its more than welcome, i will add it into this topic.

So, if I can ask you, don't write comments if its not neccesary, I would like to keep the comment section for the new updates. I will do my best to update it as often as possible.

Make sure you have installed granny 2.9 or higher! Otherwise the objects won't work in your client.

So, here are first 3 objects (Both Watermill objects and horn_02 model from flame dungeon):

040443giphy-1-.gif
040443giphy.gif

Ingame gifs:

Spoiler

040529giphy-3-.gif
040529giphy-2-.gif

Download:

Spoiler

Mega : 

This is the hidden content, please

M2DL : 
This is the hidden content, please

 

 

 

252051BlueInfo.pngUPDATE 1 - OX FLAGS

   by @arlinamid - Thank you!

Spoiler

120839giphy-2-.gif

Download:

Spoiler

Mega : 

This is the hidden content, please

M2DL : 
This is the hidden content, please

 

 

 

252051BlueInfo.pngUPDATE 2 - DAWNMISTWOOD MUSHROOMS

 

Spoiler

120839giphy-1-.gif
120839giphy.gif

 

Spoiler

Mega : 

This is the hidden content, please

M2DL : 
This is the hidden content, please

 

 

 

  • Metin2 Dev 63
  • kekw 2
  • Dislove 1
  • Angry 1
  • Confused 1
  • Good 32
  • Love 9
  • Love 69

spacer.png

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/27669-animated-original-m2-objects/
Share on other sites

  • Forum Moderator

I've asked Kijaru for a Windmill so far but I had no idea for other objects. The chain looks really great, thanks for sharing!

Edited by Metin2 Dev
Core X - External 2 Internal
  • Metin2 Dev 16
  • Confused 3
  • Lmao 1
  • Good 14
  • Love 1
  • Love 9

Gurgarath
coming soon
My Services

  • Honorable Member
11 hours ago, .plechito' said:


So, if I can ask you, don't write comments if its not neccesary, I would like to keep the comment section for the new updates. I will do my best to update it as often as possible.

reaction s nevermind GIF

3 hours ago, arlinamid said:

Hi, I create this just for fun.

giphy.gif

Well, good job. But are u gonna share it? this is "release" topic ? So i was asking for sharing the stuff like this ?

59 minutes ago, Mali said:

giphy.gif

Randy Savage Yes GIF by WWE

Edited by Metin2 Dev
Core X - External 2 Internal
  • Metin2 Dev 5
  • Sad 1
  • Good 3
  • Love 1
  • Love 2

spacer.png

  • Honorable Member
1 minute ago, .plechito' said:

reaction s nevermind GIF

Sorry!

I won't write comments if its not neccesary?

 

Edited by Metin2 Dev
Core X - External 2 Internal
  • Metin2 Dev 4
  • Dislove 1
  • Think 2
  • Scream 1
  • Good 1
  • Love 1
  • Love 2

 

I upload to my mega drive folder the ox flags

Spoiler

M2DL : 

This is the hidden content, please

Mega : 

This is the hidden content, please

, all next animated object what I make you can find it here.

 120839giphy-2-.gif

  • Metin2 Dev 12
  • Good 7
  • Love 3
  • Love 11

giphy.gif

Best regards, Arlinamid

  • Honorable Member

120839giphy-1-.gif120839giphy.gif

Spoiler

Mega : 

This is the hidden content, please

M2DL : 
This is the hidden content, please

 

  • Metin2 Dev 13
  • Eyes 1
  • Dislove 1
  • Angry 1
  • Think 1
  • Confused 1
  • Good 1
  • Love 14

spacer.png

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.