Hello, i got a problem. I insert a new armors into the game, im using fliege files v1 with client. I have the icon + model in the game, database i copied from armor of lvl 70. But the armors have the icon, but it looks like BS. Anyone help?

EDIT: It looks like this right now. Where can be a problem?spacer.png

Edited by Metin2 Dev
Core X - External 2 Internal

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

19 hours ago, seyonx66 said:

Hello, i got a problem. I insert a new armors into the game, im using fliege files v1 with client. I have the icon + model in the game, database i copied from armor of lvl 70. But the armors have the icon, but it looks like BS. Anyone help?

up

Edited by Metin2 Dev

• Honorable Member
On 5/22/2021 at 8:25 PM, seyonx66 said:

The model texture is not stored in original folder, so the client can't read it. Check the texture path in granny viewer and put them into right folder

Edited by Metin2 Dev

plechi-frost-dungeon.gif

10 hours ago, .plechito' said:

The model texture is not stored in original folder, so the client can't read it. Check the texture path in granny viewer and put them into right folder

Hello, thanks for an answer. I tried to change the path of textures, but it doesnt working. The base path is D:/book/armature. And i really dont know, how can i create the d:/Book.

• Honorable Member
2 hours ago, seyonx66 said:

Hello, thanks for an answer. I tried to change the path of textures, but it doesnt working. The base path is D:/book/armature. And i really dont know, how can i create the d:/Book.

You can use texture changer and make your own path

plechi-frost-dungeon.gif