• Default Dark -> Deleted
  • Default Dickscord -> Deleted
  • Default Beta -> Deleted
  • Fluent Design - Production -> Upgraded to 4.2.0
    • Dickscord - Production -> Added
    • Darkness - Production -> Added

Miscellaneous

• Font Awesome Pro -> Upgraded to 6.2.0
  • Theme preference reset for all members...
  • Old FAQ System -> Deleted
  • Old Feedback System -> Deleted
  • Old Rules Page -> Deleted
  • New donations system

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • Management
  • A new custom profile field (like custom profile field for Marketplace) has been created for Metin2 game servers, this is displayed in all of the member's posts. Edit your profile to take advantage of this new feature (like me).
  • A dedicated rank for owners of a Metin2 game server. To get it, open a ticket on our discord server to verify that you are the rightful owner (Example with @ OOKISA).

• 2 weeks later...
  • Management

Themes Update

• The logo is now centered
  • Some graphic adjustments (Background Color, Font Weight, Border Radius...) on the Fluent Design theme and its children

Coming Soon

• Rules (Update)
  • Forum (Update)
  • M2Dev Dashboard (New)

These changes are the start of the upcoming updates...

• Metin2 Dev 1

• Management
  • For some obscure reason and despite the permissions granted, it was no longer possible to open a new product page within the Marketplace. It's fixed.

• Management

Miscellaneous

• The purchase of advertising banners is disabled.
  • No changes for current banner ads.

Coming Soon

• Rules (Update)
  • Forum (Update)
  • Advertising (Update)
  • Ranks (Update)
  • M2Dev Dashboard (New)
  • Optimization (New)

• Management

Miscellaneous

• Automatic renewal of all active advertisements has been disabled.

Coming Soon

• Rules (Update)
  • Forum (Update)
  • Advertising (Update)
  • Ranks (Update)
  • M2Dev Dashboard (New)
  • Optimization (New)

• Think 1

• 5 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • Management

Special

• Discord -> A new cron job to notify the team of topics or posts awaiting approval, with automatic reminders...
  • Discord -> Now, I use the webhook system by Invision to notify the discord server of new topics, posts etc...

Information

• Until now, I was using the Discord Integration app, available on the Invision marketplace for Discord notifications. From now on, it is only used to lincked his Metin2 Dev account with Discord.
  • Previously, the forum used Discord webhooks without intermediaries. Now, the forum uses a Core X API, and it's Core X that handles notifications on the Discord server (It also fixes the bug on duplicate notifications...)
  • A bug is known on emojis, this one has been fixed in version 4.7.6 of the Invision forum engine. However, version 4.7.7 will be released soon, I'm waiting for this one to upgrade the forum.
  • Metin2 Dev 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • Management
  • IP Board Upgrade to 4.7.7
  • For the past few days, only positive reactions allow you to unlock hidden links
  • Metin2 Dev 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • Management

Feedback System

• This feature is currently in testing
  • This system allows you to leave a note, an opinion on the member
  • Feedbacks are visible on each post and on the member's profile
  • I leave myself several weeks to decide whether or not to keep this feature and also allow me to see how it is used

• Management

Metin2 Dashboard

Metin2 Dashboard → Created to centralize tools and all features that are not native to the forum engine... After the Pillory Dashboard, the Untrusted Pillory Dashboard, the Reactions Dashboard and the Discord Dashboard.

I present to you the Marketplace Dashboard, I'm also integrating the new Member Feedback feature into this new Dashboard! 🥰 Think of it as a profile page, special for sellers! You will see at a glance, all the useful information to give you an opinion on the seller.

• Member statistics are available (Registered for..., Rank, Reputation Points, Feedbacks Count, Posts Count...)
  • Seller statistics are available (Reviews Count, Comments Count, Review Score...)
  • Member feedbacks are available
  • Customer Reviews (With all the information on the members who found the reviews useful or not, a missing feature on the forum engine...)
  • Love 2

• Management

Metin2 Dashboard

Metin2 Dashboard → Created to centralize tools and all features that are not native to the forum engine... After the Pillory Dashboard, the Untrusted Pillory Dashboard, the Reactions Dashboard, the Marketplace Dashboard and the Discord Dashboard.

I present to you the Accounts Dashboard, this allows you to check the multi-accounts of banned members (Primary or linked accounts).

• The results are split into two parts, detections by IP (Less reliable...) and detections by devices (More reliable...)
  • This one is complementary to the pillory, it already had a similar feature
  • The system loops all the devices of the accounts found
  • 10x Better than native IPS system

• Management

Metin2 Dashboard

Pillory Dashboard

• Removal of links to the Member Dashboard
  • Added a dynamic link per user to the Accounts Dashboard

Untrusted Dashboard

Discord Dashboard

Search Dashboard

• Removal of links to the Member Dashboard
  • Added a dynamic link per user to the Accounts Dashboard

Member Dashboard

• Metin2 Dev 1
  • Love 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • Management

In order to simplify moderation for moderators, from now on an automatic notification will be sent by private message to the member targeted by a moderation action. Notifications are sent within 15 minutes to members and are sent by our wonderful @ Metin2 Dev bot. The following actions will trigger notifications :

• Hide / Delete -> Post 
  • Hide / Delete -> Topic
  • Hide / Delete -> Profile Status
  • Hide / Delete -> Profile Status Reply
  • Hide / Delete -> Marketplace
  • Hide / Delete -> Marketplace Review
  • Hide / Delete -> Marketplace Comment

Example :

.png

In preparation for the closure of Funky Emulation (After 14 years...), many cron jobs have been rewritten. Indeed, the Metin2 part of Funky Emulation will be transferred to a subdomain of metin2.dev... All cron jobs are able to work in multi-forums.

• invision_community_accounts_detector
  • invision_community_approval
  • invision_community_moderation_notify
  • invision_community_summary_thread
  • invision_community_webhook_content
  • invision_community_ranks
  • discord_database
  • Metin2 Dev 1
  • Scream 1
  • Love 1

• Management

One day, one feature?!... Today, a new feature, a new widget on topics.
This displays topics that are similar to the one you are reading and based on the topic name.

Enjoy below, some examples...

.png

.png

With love,
ASIKOO

• Metin2 Dev 1
  • Love 2

• 1 month later...
  • Management

The discord_members cron job has been updated, this update includes support for new fields -> Evolving Usernames on Discord. Discord accounts that have been prompted for a display name or the new @XXX username will be automatically updated.

• global_name
  • display_name
  • Good 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • Management

After a bitter failure against Ganondorf (I forgot to use Radiant Flowers to restore cursed hearts from miasma)...
So I told Princess Zelda that I would save her later...

Today, a new widget for the Marketplace (Header) and the Forum Index (Footer) It displays a link to the Untrusted Users Dashboard of Metin2 Dev as well as all users (External and Internal...) and the reason(s) are displayed on hover. A search functionality has also been integrated. It allows you to search for a user by name, Discord ID or Discord Tag and more... So, if you have any doubt about a user while trading, you can search for their Discord ID or Discord Tag to find their account if they are linked.

.png

• Management
On 5/24/2023 at 5:53 PM, ASIKOO said:

The discord_members cron job has been updated, this update includes support for new fields -> Evolving Usernames on Discord. Discord accounts that have been prompted for a display name or the new @XXX username will be automatically updated.

• global_name
  • display_name

It looks like Discord is rolling out the username update, a fix was made to the cron job to support 100% usernames without the descriminator.
Discord username REGEXP when editing your profile on M2Dev has been removed...

• Management

The Discord Dashboard has been updated and now includes the legacy username in addition to the new Discord username.