Metin2 Dev - Changelogs

• 1 month later...
  • Management
  • Topics in the marketplace are now sorted by number of reviews (by default).
  • Love 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • Management
  • GDPR Update => Updating the data retention period
  • A topic can now be shared (Facebook, Twitter etc...)
  • A topic can be rated out of 5 stars
  • Metin2 Dev 1
  • Love 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • Management

GDPR Privacy Update => General Data Protection Regulations

• For all complaints regarding your personal data, you should contact the Data Protection Officer in accordance with the instructions in our privacy policy.
  • All requests that do not comply with our instructions will be ignored.
  • That is to say, a request made via the Discord platform or a private message on our website will remain unanswered.

• 4 weeks later...
  • Management

Board

• Discord ID custom profile field removed
    • I thought we could give a link directly to a Discord account (without knowing the full Discord Tag)
    • This only works if we are friends with the member
    • Custom profile field replaced by Discord Tag (Renamed to Discord)
  • Enabled Combined Fluid View in Releases and 3D Models categories => You need to look specifically at these categories to see the difference (Test)
  • Added a monthly donation goal

Marketplace

• Discord custom field has been updated
    • The field now requires the Discord Tag and Discord ID is no longer required
    • I thought we could give a link directly to a Discord account (without knowing the full Discord Tag)
    • This only works if we are friends with the member
    • Massive update in the database
  • The number of reviews has been added on the list of topics
  • Desktop => There is now an alignment on the list of topics (Fluent Design Only)
  • Metin2 Dev 2

• 3 weeks later...
  • Management

Migration to a new server completed...
DNS zone update in progress...

• PHP 7.3 => PHP 8.1
  • Storage Server ⬇️
    • img.funky-emu.net
    • dl.funky-emu.net
    • img.metin2.dev
    • metin2.download
    • metin2.top
    • top-metin2.org
    • top-dofus.fr
    • download.dofedex.com
    • funky-emulation.com
  • Metin2 Dev 2
  • Love 1

• Management

Migration to a new server completed...
DNS zone update in progress...

• PHP 7.4.26 => PHP 8.1.7
  • MariaDB 10.5.12 => MariaDB 10.5.15
  • IPS 4.6.12.1 (Stable Build) => IPS 4.7.0 (Dev Build)
  • Websites Server ⬇️
    • metin2.dev
    • metin2dev.org
    • funky-emu.net

Cache is rebuilding, all maintenance tasks are running...

• Metin2 Dev 2
  • kekw 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • Management
  • Migrating NGINX to Apache2 + FastCGI with PHP 8.1.7 (It should be temporary)
  • @ Syreldar Kekw
  • kekw 4

• Management
  • Duplicate posts (warns, topics, PM's...) are resolved
  • 2FA re-enabled
  • IP Board Upgrade IPS 4.7.0 Beta 10 (Dev Build)
  • Metin2 Dev 1
  • Love 1

• Management
  • IP Board Upgrade IPS 4.7.0 (Stable Build)
  • Hide Link And Code Upgrade to 3.3.3 (From 3.1.0)

• Management
  • Added Drafts forum in Temporary category
  • This forum allows you to create draft topics without being visible to other members of the community.

• Management
  • Deleted Pillory
  • Marketplace custom sorting fixed
  • Addition of a block of information on the risks incurred with dishonest members within the Marketplace

• Management

Yesterday was a special day...
Warning Day! 🤣

Please wear your sunglasses!

I wrote a new pillory system in JS with DataTable. To be honest, I was lazy to keep the pillory up to date with the latest bans. Now, this new pillory directly queries Metin2 Dev's database. Unlike the old system, you can view all bans since the forum opened (except pardoned members). You will see several information there, member name, reasons for the ban (warnings issued by the staff), discord account id (if the member had synchronized it) and finally, the date of the last warning. Moderators no longer need to warn the member and create a topic in the pillory. From now on, in case of banishment, they will warn the member several times according to the most serious reasons (Reselling, Scamming, Leaking...).

Many Metin2 Dev sellers have already asked me if a potential customer was suspicious. From now on, you will be able to search and filter the results according to the information contained in the pillory.

I also wrote a new system to search for members within the community. You can search for a member by several criteria: Metin2 Dev ID, Metin2 Dev Name, Discord ID or Discord Tag. If the member you are looking for is banned from our community, a link to the pillory will be available to view the reasons for the ban. The goal is to improve the accessibility of information about toxic members (Reseller, Scammer, Leaker...) of the Metin2 community and to protect our members from these dishonest members.

All information displayed is already public.

• Love 2

• Management
  • Pillory Updated
    • Dark theme and possibility to search for duplicate accounts of a banned account.
    • It makes the difference between a ban, a member flagged as a spammer and an anomaly on the account during the ban.
  • Feedbacks forum deleted
    • You can suggest ideas by private message, on the discord server or via ticket on the discord server.
  • Disputes forum deleted
    • From now on, a dispute must be sent by private message to all staff members or via ticket on the discord server.

• 4 weeks later...
  • Management

Marketplace

• Did you find this review helpful? --> Reset for all reviews
  • There has been abuse of review ratings within the Marketplace
  • They were used for revenge and were not honest (Because it was anonymous (or not, for me))
  • Love 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • Management
  • A non-embedded internal image (therefore a clickable link) had to require a reaction to see the hidden link. This problem has been fixed, only internal links for files require reactions to access the content.
  • Metin2 Dev 1
  • Love 1

• 1 month later...
  • Management

I changed the donation system and I migrated the old donations to the new system. If you received a private message from me, it's normal -> it's automatic. This private message contains all my love for you.

• Metin2 Dev 1
  • Love 3

• Management

Disabling the IPS anti-spam system (Auto ban), there are too many false positives.