[Request] New Guildwindow

Hey Community,

I was a long time away now im searching somenthing special im talking about the new guild window *Click me*

maybe someone allready finish it , or leaked it , or sell it actually i have to save a little time so im asking
for it. dont hesistate to write me a pm i wont bite :)

Kind Regards,

iMeleys

Edited by Metin2 Dev
Core X - External 2 Internal

Humanity never fails to disgust me.

• Forum Moderator
3 hours ago, iMeley said:

Topic can be closed i have what im searching for

I guess you are going to have another ban. You cannot just come, ask, then leave when you have what you want without somehow sharing or giving infos ?

• Good 1

Gurgarath
coming soon

2 minutes ago, Gurgarath said:

I guess you are going to have another ban. You cannot just come, ask, then leave when you have what you want without somehow sharing or giving infos ?

so you are thinking i pay for somenthing and releasing it here afterwards ? what the hell..
and yeah sure i get a bann for nothing im not the one who posting inside a request thread.

• Angry 1
  • Love 1

Humanity never fails to disgust me.

• Management

Section : Questions & Answers

Don't modify your thread (or reply to it) to mark it solved, and not explain the solution to the issue. Please use our tag system and vote good / bad answers so everyone can clearly see what matters!

By Rules

Edit: Buy

• Forum Moderator
24 minutes ago, iMeley said:

so you are thinking i pay for somenthing and releasing it here afterwards ? what the hell..
and yeah sure i get a bann for nothing im not the one who posting inside a request thread.

28 minutes ago, Gurgarath said:

We just need to know how it was solved ?

Gurgarath
coming soon